Ragnarok Announcement

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='neneko' date='02 February 2010 - 06:53 PM' timestamp='1265136819' post='2153553']
classy to the end
[/quote]

I'll tell you what.. if RoK is true that they wish to remain friends, and they don't come in in 48 hours (or whenever) to attack NpO, or to attack NSO, then I'll apologize.

Until then, don't try to feed me !@#$ and tell me it's ice cream.

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='02 February 2010 - 01:48 PM' timestamp='1265136500' post='2153531']
you don't wish to remain friends. Stop lying.
[/quote]

Get off your high horse, AJ. This decision was probably the hardest one Hoo and RoK gov had to make, to say otherwise is an idiotic notion. Twice was RoK put into a hard situation and twice were they 'Thrown under the bus' if you will.

While I personally haven't had any contact with Polar members or Grub, I'm still saddened that RoK had to cancel their treaty with Polar.

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='02 February 2010 - 10:57 AM' timestamp='1265137049' post='2153568']
I'll tell you what.. if RoK is true that they wish to remain friends, and they don't come in in 48 hours (or whenever) to attack NpO, or to attack NSO, then I'll apologize.

[/quote]

I'll hold you to that, AJ.

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='02 February 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1265137049' post='2153568']

[/quote]
What's wrong with attacking an ally of an ally?

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='02 February 2010 - 01:57 PM' timestamp='1265137049' post='2153568']

[/quote]

You were rolling with CSN for a while, if my memory serves me correctly, right? Then you have to realize how much the alliances that make up the SuperFriends feel about backing up each other. It's the same as Polar and the Sith. They'll back up their boys to the end against anyone, anytime, anywhere and for whatever reason. Maybe they start fighting and maybe they don't, but don't think for one second that if they do fight it isn't for the exact same reason that Polar decided to back up the NSO.

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='02 February 2010 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1265137049' post='2153568']

[/quote]

you're wasting the ice cream.

It's understandable and I can't say I wouldn't be feeling the same frustrations in your position. You know there is no ill will in this parting and quite a bit of good will at least on my part for putting up with this much. Take care, now!

[quote name='King Louis the II' date='02 February 2010 - 06:59 PM' timestamp='1265137169' post='2153577']
How are you VE?
[/quote]
Doing grand, Sparta?
Also, So as not to further derail the the topic, just come to our irc channel. :awesome:

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' date='02 February 2010 - 02:01 PM' timestamp='1265137309' post='2153589']
If someone had suggested such, a few weeks ago, it would have led to a lot of rolling about on the floor laughing on my part. Something that is far from what i feel right now.

Curse this stupid war.
[/quote]

I actually think "Stupid War" is the best name so far...