Ragnarok Announcement

[quote name='Sargun' date='02 February 2010 - 07:18 PM' timestamp='1265167095' post='2154418']
It wasn't an easy decision because you felt strongly about a mutual defense treaty with an alliance that you dislike, and it saddens you greatly because you wish to remain friends despite your mutual dislike?

D:
[/quote]

I think you misread that. Once upon a time, there was a mutual dislike. We worked things out and in fact ended up as MDoAP partners. We overcame a lot for this treaty and this is why it saddens us to see it gone ...

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Corinan' date='02 February 2010 - 08:52 PM' timestamp='1265161924' post='2154303']
Haha, you just told him that you had zero respect for his alliance and now you're all, "Oh hey chill, dude! Polaris is great!" Way to stand your ground, tough guy.
[/quote]
He was going to fight back, hes an ODN memb.... oh wait.

[quote name='Essenia' date='02 February 2010 - 08:52 PM' timestamp='1265165536' post='2154382']
FIST. That was the start of the huge cancellation wave.
[/quote]

Yep. I remember it quite well. I believe ES told Ardus to "go ****" himself.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' date='02 February 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1265167640' post='2154426']
Indeed it was. I recall it with much fondness.
[/quote]

Oh really? I distinctively remember you trying to suck up to us after that war for what ES did. Singing a different tune now, huh? I wish I still had the logs... I purged myself of all my logs when I quit after the Karma War.

Edited by Smooth

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='02 February 2010 - 11:14 PM' timestamp='1265170493' post='2154477']
And did he?
[/quote]

If someone overcomes the anatomical issues involved, I would really like to know. I put the answer to that as high up on the humankind "stuff to figure out," list as such questions as "are we alone in the universe," "where did we come from," and "is there any way to make tacos rule more."

[quote name='Smooth' date='03 February 2010 - 02:13 PM' timestamp='1265170398' post='2154470']
Yep. I remember it quite well. I believe ES told Ardus to "go ****" himself.

Oh really? I distinctively remember you trying to suck up to us after that war for what ES did. Singing a different tune now, huh? I wish I still had the logs... I purged myself of all my logs when I quit after the Karma War.
[/quote]

Hey Smooth, are you being deliberately stupid or are you just getting old? Maybe it is your arrogance that blinds you?

We apologized for our actions towards you, as we believed then as we do now that FIST was a mistake. We didnt suck up to you, we have no use for you then or now, but we did need to make some amends to what was clearly a poor situation on our behalf.

Now hurry up and blitz if thats what you want to justify or work yourself into a frenzy over and stop with all the mumbo jumbo propaganda .

This is the worst day i've ever encountered in CN. Most (if not all) of Polar's gov know how much I love them, and how much it hurts me to see this canceled. To say besides Rok, that polaris was my favorite alliance is a huge understatement, and i am probably the biggest Polaris fan across Bob. I've always held Polar to a higher standard then any other alliance in Planet bob, just because I knew what they were made of. Being the LoFA of rok, it was easily the hardest decision of my CN life to give consent. I've been with you guys through your worst times, and have been allied to you during the best of times. Great friends we shall remain, treaty or not, and I can promise that.

Goodbye for now gentlemen.

Edited by Joe Stupid

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='02 February 2010 - 02:31 PM' timestamp='1265139107' post='2153662']
Until a time that my opinions are proven false, then no. I've stated I will apologize if they do not attack NpO or NSO during this war and show they truly do wish to remain friends.

So, we'll just wait and see.
[/quote]

We're not attacking either, if we where going to attack NSO we would have already for all the !@#$ they've pulled on us. But you talk about us not attacking NSO (one of you allies)to prove our friendship, what about attacking 2 of our allies? One of which is in SF member. Yes, NpO and Rok has been friends for a long time and will always be friends with or without a treaty.

Edited by chris8967

[quote name='chris8967' date='03 February 2010 - 08:14 PM' timestamp='1265192051' post='2156193']
But you talk about us not attacking NSO (one of you allies)to prove our friendship, what about attacking 2 of our allies? One of which is in SF member.
[/quote]
And yet when GOD attacked us and CSN jumped at STA (that's two polar allies here remember), that was okay? Why is it only okay when the Superfriends do it?

[quote name='Griff' date='03 February 2010 - 07:01 AM' timestamp='1265198501' post='2156281']
And yet when GOD attacked us and CSN jumped at STA (that's two polar allies here remember), that was okay? Why is it only okay when the Superfriends do it?
[/quote]
Polar -> Rok -> \m/ and GOD
GOD -> Rok -> Polar -> NSO
CSN -> Rok -> Polar -> STA

♪♫[i]One of these things is not like the other
One of these things doesn't belong[/i]♫♪

Edited by flak attack

[quote name='Griff' date='03 February 2010 - 12:01 PM' timestamp='1265198501' post='2156281']
[/quote]
Rok did not attack Polar's allies, whereas Polar attacked Rok's allies.

I'm not sure what you were going for there.

[quote name='Griff' date='03 February 2010 - 07:01 AM' timestamp='1265198501' post='2156281']
[/quote]
There's an extra degree of separation between the two comparisons.

Attacking a member of the SuperFriends while being allied to Ragnarok is like attacking MHA while being allied to Grämlins.

It's just not going to work

[/quote]
Yes Rok's allies attacked Polar's allies. That is not the same as Polar attacking RoK's allies because RoK's allies were not Polar's allies.

[quote]D34th, on 02 February 2010 - 07:29 PM, said:

Yes man, they want. Be friends not necessarily means that we need to have a treaty or be in the same side of war, be respectful with our former allies please.[/quote]

[quote]astronaut jones, on 02 February 2010 - 02:31 PM, said:

Until a time that my opinions are proven false, then no. I've stated I will apologize if they do not attack NpO or NSO during this war and show they truly do wish to remain friends.

So, we'll just wait and see.[/quote]

Wow, so your not a man of your word, Rok didn't declare on NpO or NSO.