Imperial Decree from the Sith

Considering that your side is fighting for "community standards" it seems kind of strange to suddenly run straight over a number of standards that have been universally accepted.

Preemptive attacks have never been accepted, and in this case the situation is even worse because the attackers didn't even have a treaty to chain them into the war.

Trying to compare that to our declaration is laughable at best and empty rethoric.

@PrideAssassin: when you grow a brain give us a ring, aye?

*ringring*

Don't suppose you'd answer it though. -_-

That would take testicular fortitude. When you grow up, and get big and strong, maybe you can initiate something on your own? Keep on lapdoggin' baby.

Edited by PrideAssassin

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering that your side is fighting for "community standards" it seems kind of strange to suddenly run straight over a number of standards that have been universally accepted.

Preemptive attacks have never been accepted, and in this case the situation is even worse because the attackers didn't even have a treaty to chain them into the war.

Trying to compare that to our declaration is laughable at best and empty rethoric.

Dear god, don't start up with that 'holier than thou' crap again. In the past GOD has pushed for disbandment, warmongered. Athens tried to raid a 39 man alliance. RoK themselves admitted that they bullied TDO for ADI. (I guess they think they did it for an ally it's okay?)... our side isn't perfect either, neither side is. We both consist mostly of good people, with a few bad apples.

The comparison to GOD is what is irrelevant. I'm not saying it was the same, it can be completely different for all I care, but this is still not really a new war.

Preemptive attacks have never been accepted? Then what is this:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=31270

I will never forget what utter scum Superfriends were in the NoCB War. Your time to die will come.

Edited by Katsumi

*ringring*

Don't suppose you'd answer it though. -_-

That would take testicular fortitude. When you grow up, and get big and strong, maybe you can initiate something on your own? Keep on lapdoggin' baby.

Somehow, I doubt that RON members accusing others of lapdogging will ever stop being hilariously ironic.

I have to laugh at Ivan's arrogance. Even when Fark declares war on IRON because of a defensive treaty he still thinks it's a plot revolving around him. Perhaps as part of your peace terms you can get a new Sith Lord who isn't so self-absorbed he leads his alliance to destruction based on a conspiracy theory.