Half a league, half a league,

  Half a league onward,

All in the valley of Death

  Rode the six hundred.

'Forward, the Light Brigade!

Charge for the guns' he said:

Into the valley of Death

  Rode the six hundred.

Hail the Sith. I'd rather die side-by-side with a Sith warrior than run among cowards any day.

Meh. It's been done.

Goose, Im sorry our Christmas Declaration was a month late :awesome:

It's okay. I had a good enough Christmas without it, and this just makes January awesome, instead of the normally dull let-down after Christmas that it usually is. We shall meet on the battlefield and honor shall be won for the victorious.

I hereby declare the following actions to be performed in the nation of Uller once hostilities cease and our environmental engineers declare that all urban areas are safe to enter again:

1) All members of NSO will receive three days of free lodging and expenses at any of our 4 star resorts.

2) Once our navy is rebuilt the new design will be for our carriers will be the "Moldavi Class"

3) The NSO flag will be flown, within the laws of our country, alongside our national and alliance flags for a period of 1 year after the cessation of current hostilies.

4) Our poet laureate will be tasked with writing and performing a work dedicated to NSO on the first state of the union address following cessation of hostilities

o/ NSO

o/ Ivan Moldavi

:wub: Heft

[quote name='heggo' date='29 January 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1264828317' post='2143711']
We got declared on by GOD, if I recall the specific alliance correctly, because this was a "coalition war" and we were on the wrong side of it. I guess "our side" of it doesn't have the same right?
[/quote]

Always amazes me how we get brought up in topics we're not even really posting in, but as mentioned before we entered as back-up for FOK with RnR. We did have a treaty tie, but the e-lawyering was getting to the point of ridiculousness and it all sounded so nitpicky and fake, so I just cut it out of the DoW entirely.

TOP tried to cite it as precedent - whatever. They [b]are[/b] two different situations. CnG [b]wasn't[/b] involved, NSO had already gotten involved. Mass preemptive attacks by the side that's been talking up how moral they were, to the point where Athens were threatened into changing internal policy, is fairly hypocritical and people aren't half-wrong for pointing it out.

That said, as I said earlier in the topic and I'll say it again here: GOD has no problem with this, you won't (and don't) see us getting butthurt over it. War is enjoyable, let the fireworks continue.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='30 January 2010 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1264883765' post='2145431']
[color="#0000FF"]You know, I do believe you're someone who complained about the NPO placing viceroys in the past and otherwise "interfering in internal alliance affairs." Nice to see that you have finally seen the light.[/color]
[/quote]

No, I was very careful to use the term "New Sith Lord" instead of "Viceroy". I'm sure you're not going to get a viceroy. Rather, I hope you realize that your alliance amounts to little more than a personality cult and you get a real leader who doesn't see things that aren't there just because he can't see past his own ego. I really can't believe Ivan thinks Fark declaring on NSO is nothing more than a trap to keep them in the war.

[quote name='Jamacus' date='31 January 2010 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1264923905' post='2147109']
No, I was very careful to use the term "New Sith Lord" instead of "Viceroy". I'm sure you're not going to get a viceroy. Rather, I hope you realize that your alliance amounts to little more than a personality cult and you get a real leader who doesn't see things that aren't there just because he can't see past his own ego. I really can't believe Ivan thinks Fark declaring on NSO is nothing more than a trap to keep them in the war.
[/quote]

So you [b]do[/b] think a Viceroy should be installed?

No I don't support a viceroy. In fact, I view that as worse than disbandment. However, as part of the NSO charter (yes I've read it) you specifically allow "coups". Perhaps the alliance can see fit to use such a clause to find a more competent leader. However, I doubt it. Like I said, the alliance is more about Ivan than role playing Sith or whatever else the community is about.

[quote name='Jamacus' date='31 January 2010 - 06:07 PM' timestamp='1264925258' post='2147146']
Like I said, the alliance is more about Ivan than role playing Sith or whatever else the community is about.
[/quote]
If it was all about Ivan I wouldn't be here now, and I personally have been here for all but two days.

And there's the fact that you really don't know us, but I hate stating the obvious.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='31 January 2010 - 12:45 PM' timestamp='1264941943' post='2147419']
[color="#0000FF"]It really does amuse me at how bad $@! ODN members have been acting for the last several months. It is almost as if they believe that jumping to the larger side of the war took some sort of spine or made them a completely different alliance.[/color]
[/quote]

Come on RV, baby steps. They haven't had much in the way of spines before, so breaking in the new one they have obviously takes time.

[quote name='Jamacus' date='31 January 2010 - 02:45 AM' timestamp='1264923905' post='2147109']
[/quote]

We have a new [b]Sith Lord[/b], Anthony replaced Heft.

[quote name='Lord Boris' date='31 January 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1264915003' post='2146705']
Wow. NSO and GOD nuking each other down...

I swear to all that is holy that Christmas either came a month late or 11 such months early this year :D
[/quote]
NSO's a bit overloaded, if you hate us so much why don't you help 'em out instead of hiding? I mean, sure you don't actually have a treaty to come in on but it's not like you needed a treaty to enter in on us last time, right? Or do you have the special kind of hate where you only want to fight us when we're already outnumbered six-to-one and the rest of the time you'll just say nasty things about us on the forums?

[quote name='NoFish' date='31 January 2010 - 08:21 AM' timestamp='1264944070' post='2147451']
NSO's a bit overloaded, if you hate us so much why don't you help 'em out instead of hiding? I mean, sure you don't actually have a treaty to come in on but it's not like you needed a treaty to enter in on us last time, right? Or do you have the special kind of hate where you only want to fight us when we're already outnumbered six-to-one and the rest of the time you'll just say nasty things about us on the forums?
[/quote]

Saying that Boris hates GOD? Way to get a DoW from CCC :awesome:

[quote name='Jamacus' date='31 January 2010 - 03:07 AM' timestamp='1264925258' post='2147146']
No I don't support a viceroy. In fact, I view that as worse than disbandment. However, as part of the NSO charter (yes I've read it) you specifically allow "coups". Perhaps the alliance can see fit to use such a clause to find a more competent leader. However, I doubt it. Like I said, the alliance is more about Ivan than role playing Sith or whatever else the community is about.
[/quote]

You are welcome to join and coup Ivan yourself. Why force someone else to do YOUR dirty work? Embrace your anger. Set yourself free.

[quote name='Jamacus' date='31 January 2010 - 07:45 AM' timestamp='1264923905' post='2147109']
[/quote]
You know, it's always amazing how folks see fit to try and apply labels to our alliance when they really have not clue what it is they are talking about.

And what's more...Yeah, refusing to give us peace [i]totally[/i] isn't a ploy to keep us in war. Right. :awesome:

What brilliant powers of deduction you have there.

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='31 January 2010 - 10:35 AM' timestamp='1264952130' post='2147595']
Watching the ODN talking trash is like watching the Pirates play baseball.

[/quote]

Nah, it's a lot closer to the Pirates management trying to claim that they are trying to have a winning record every year.

[img]http://baseballfactory.com/blog/uploaded_images/Mcclendon-781460.jpg[/img]

Edited by Desperado

[quote name='heggo' date='31 January 2010 - 04:16 AM' timestamp='1264929372' post='2147226']
To the ODN coup squad --

If you have to coup us, could you at least put me on top? I promise to stop making optional defense jokes about you.

Love,

Heggo
[/quote]

Sorry, we've come to enjoy the silly optional jokes, so that's no incentive. Anyway, if there were an ODN coup squad, I'd be running it and aiming to put my friend Chron in charge, because the force is very strong in him and he has a developed appreciation for the finer things in life, such as cake.

[quote name='Jamacus' date='31 January 2010 - 02:07 AM' timestamp='1264925258' post='2147146']
[/quote]

You are correct; the Order clearly lacks a competent, experienced leadership. I would write a letter to apologize to the leaders of ODN for staining your planet with our presence, but I am not sure to whom I would address said letter.

[quote name='Pingu' date='31 January 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1264966696' post='2148087']
Sorry, we've come to enjoy the silly optional jokes, so that's no incentive. Anyway, if there were an ODN coup squad, I'd be running it and aiming to put my friend Chron in charge, because the force is very strong in him and [b]he has a developed appreciation for the finer things in life, such as cake.[/b]
[/quote]
It's what makes me more qualified than Ivan, in all honesty.