Imperial Decree from the Sith

Except in GOD's case the people they attacked were already in the war and they did have a valid treaty tie into it.

Spin. MK and such have already admitted that they'd be joining the war in defense of whoever IRON would have attacked. They skipped the middleman. Stupid? Your call, but not relevant. Also, you try to spin this as an 'aggressive war' by IRON. Technically, it is, but technically so was everybody else's treaty activations. It is a special circumstance, but the only thing making this a 'new war' is your desire to ignore the connections between the conflicts because you want to roll them.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't want help :(?

I think both IRON and NSO have seen enough of Polar's 'help' during the past 24 hours.

Next.

Edit: My respect for NSO has grown exponentially over the past few days. If only all alliance leadership showed your honor.

Edited by Broncos98

All I can do is quote GOD's words and allow reasonable people to consider whether or not IRON's targets were on someone's side or not. WC, I'll leave the elawyering to you.

But then again, none of that really matters. We would have declared in support of IRON whether they acted legitimately or not.

Spin. MK and such have already admitted that they'd be joining the war in defense of whoever IRON would have attacked. They skipped the middleman. Stupid? Your call, but not relevant. Also, you try to spin this as an 'aggressive war' by IRON. Technically, it is, but technically so was everybody else's treaty activations. It is a special circumstance, but the only thing making this a 'new war' is your desire to ignore the connections between the conflicts because you want to roll them.

Yes IRON's war was aggressive and against alliances not fighting and they had no treaties to give them the reason to do so.

Granted. And yet, the nations at arms against IRON are doing so in defense of aggressive actions by IRON. Your defense of IRON in this, is support of that aggressive action. I did not go so far as to say that NSO was dis-honorable.

Its dishonorable to stick by allies and not abandon them? IF you wouldn't of done the same in our position, I'm glad we're not treatied to you.

I'm not a fan of the side of the treaty web NSO finds itself on, but I think anyone can appreciate the spirit that this declaration was made in. I can never put down the decision to help your treaty partner.

Fight on, Sith, may you find a worthy opponent.

Its dishonorable to stick by allies and not abandon them? IF you wouldn't of done the same in our position, I'm glad we're not treatied to you.

He did not say that it was dishonorable. In fact, he stated that he agreed with Stonewall Jaxon's statement that you guys were NOT dishonorable. He merely expressed and clarified his opinion that your defense was in support of IRON's aggressive actions.

He did not say that it was dishonorable. In fact, he stated that he agreed with Stonewall Jaxon's statement that you guys were NOT dishonorable. He merely expressed and clarified his opinion that your defense was in support of IRON's aggressive actions.

In support of IRON's preemptive actions, yes.

What reason did GOD have to declare again, then? What treaties did they invoke to declare on us?

Quit posturing.

GOD's DoW was poorly worded, especially in hindsight. But just to lay some facts out there, they had a treaty way in due to their MADP with R&R who declared on you earlier that night.