Imperial Decree from the Sith

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Non-chaining clauses make defense optional for a reason. If the chaining was never meant to be exercised then they should have written that off the treaty entirely. I see an alliance that opted to stand by their friends, despite the fact that they started a fight, until the end. If that's not brotherhood, I don't know what is. Kudos to NSO for upholding the true meaning of their treaty.

The Sith are all about suffering, aren't they? Fear to anger to hate to suffering and all that? Don't deny it; you guys have a martyr complex.

But still a respective move. Respectable enough to make up for signing the treaty with IRON in the first place.

Edited by Sal Paradise

But still a respective move. Respectable enough to make up for signing the treaty with IRON in the first place.

Sal, you are a great poster and I enjoy your comments, but.

Lets get real here, with whom could NSO sign anyway? IRON is not half as bad as some are or turned out to be.

I wish them the best.

I have crazy respect for this decision, and the integrity of the Sith Emperor. Even though its maybe "Right", they could have waited a few days to get those anarchies down, and no one would have faulted them for it.

There are always those who will criticize us whatever we do, whether we waited or went straight in.

Wat.

This is silly. Much as you may like to think to the contrary, the world does not revolve around the Sith. IRON was the instigator, there was no obligation for NSO to come in. Combine that with the fact that IRON is one of the main targets right now, and you have Fark going after IRON.

Don't mistake us for ones to weasel our way out of defending our ally, whether it is non chaining or not. We'd need good reason for that.

I was told by Fark this morning that I would not receive peace because they are concerned that we will enter another front to assist IRON.

So no.

If true, and I have absolutely no reason not to trust Ivan's word on this, it needs to be repeated and not skipped over.

You guys continue to have my respect.