Imperial Decree from the Sith

[quote name='Chron' date='31 January 2010 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1264970081' post='2148178']
It's what makes me more qualified than Ivan, in all honesty.
[/quote]

Indeed. Ivan was always a great despiser of cake. Of course, he may have mellowed with time. Do let me know, if so, and I'll send over some orange cupcakes.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Pingu' date='31 January 2010 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1264971260' post='2148221']
Indeed. Ivan was always a great despiser of cake. Of course, he may have mellowed with time. Do let me know, if so, and I'll send over some orange cupcakes.
[/quote]
His hatred has only grown more bitter with age, my Orange, feathery comrade.

[quote name='Chron' date='31 January 2010 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1264971473' post='2148231']
His hatred has only grown more bitter with age, my Orange, feathery comrade.
[/quote]

I should have known. His hate consumes him, making him the plaything of the Dark Side as much as its master. One day he may perhaps understand the true power of cake.

Fight well and sneakily, my friend, as befits a Sith, and come round for a drink in the smoking ruins of my bar when this is all over.

[quote name='Pingu' date='31 January 2010 - 09:06 PM' timestamp='1264971992' post='2148256']
I should have known. His hate consumes him, making him the plaything of the Dark Side as much as its master. One day he may perhaps understand the true power of cake.

Fight well and sneakily, my friend, as befits a Sith, and come round for a drink in the smoking ruins of my bar when this is all over.
[/quote]
Those monsters have laid waste to Pingu's bar? May the Dark Side be with you in exacting your vengeance!

[quote name='Wad of Lint' date='31 January 2010 - 04:31 PM' timestamp='1264973519' post='2148332']
We eat souls and quench our thirst with fear.
[/quote]

Hey - I eat souls, too. It's so hard to find a tasty one these days, though, so it's always good to have some cake to deal with the aftertaste.

[quote name='Balkan Banania' date='30 January 2010 - 08:01 PM' timestamp='1264881666' post='2145333']
First of all read all the above replies, secondly I suppose that as ODNers think that the concept of fighting against the odds for your allies is arrogance, they also believe that ODN is the humbler alliance out there.
[/quote]
er no, it may surprise you but some of us have made such a sacrifice before :mad:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='31 January 2010 - 12:45 PM' timestamp='1264941943' post='2147419']
[color="#0000FF"]It really does amuse me at how bad $@! ODN members have been acting for the last several months. It is almost as if they believe that jumping to the larger side of the war took some sort of spine or made them a completely different alliance.[/color]
[/quote]
heh it is expected that you would write us off before we have a chance to prove ourselves, perhaps one day after we have further proved our worth you will be able to give us the benefit of the doubt :mellow:

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='01 February 2010 - 09:05 AM' timestamp='1265033133' post='2150373']
heh it is expected that you would write us off before we have a chance to prove ourselves, perhaps one day after we have further proved our worth you will be able to give us the benefit of the doubt :mellow:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You decided to cozy up to the larger side, again. Why should I believe "but we're different now, we swear" for the fourteenth hundred time? ODN will always be worthless as far as I am concerned.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='01 February 2010 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1265034102' post='2150391']
[color="#0000FF"]You decided to cozy up to the larger side, again. Why should I believe "but we're different now, we swear" for the fourteenth hundred time? ODN will always be worthless as far as I am concerned.[/color]
[/quote]
You do not have to believe what I say for I know that we must still prove ourselves in deed but why should ODN worry what you or other similar haters think, when nothing we have/will do matters in your eyes.

You say we cozied (sp?) up to the stronger side, however i see it as having chosen a 'side' that was willing to give us a second chance. All we want at the end of the day is a fair crack of the whip so to speak, a chance to show that the gross mistakes of the past and their conseuqences have not been forgotten and in doing so try prove to the doubters that we are not in the same mould as of old.

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='01 February 2010 - 09:05 AM' timestamp='1265033133' post='2150373']
[/quote]
I think it has to do with the fact that you began to talk more smack as your number of treaties had grown with CnG. Hopefully you have reached its apex, but we cannot judge as of now. The best thing for you would probably just to go radio silent and just watch. Some of the alliances with the best names in CnG are the ones who are silent. LOST would be one. Another would be GR. You might want to follow the example of them. Or you could go around talking smack and keep up your moniker of LOLDN and Option Defense Network. The choice is yours

[quote name='Believland' date='01 February 2010 - 02:36 PM' timestamp='1265034968' post='2150420']
I think it has to do with the fact that you began to talk more smack as your number of treaties had grown with CnG. Hopefully you have reached its apex, but we cannot judge as of now. The best thing for you would probably just to go radio silent and just watch. Some of the alliances with the best names in CnG are the ones who are silent. LOST would be one. Another would be GR. You might want to follow the example of them. Or you could go around talking smack and keep up your moniker of LOLDN and Option Defense Network. The choice is yours
[/quote]
Many thanks for your advice however i think i have been around long enough to speak my mind when i want to ;), however if any of our members do talk smack you can be sure they speak their own minds as i do and not on behalf of the whole of ODN.

Given the hostility we elicit (and yes i will agree that hostility in some quarters is justified) is it any surprise that some of my comrades cut loose every now and then..anyhow those that step over the lines usually get smacked down by other OWF posters anyway :ehm:

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='01 February 2010 - 06:34 AM' timestamp='1265034854' post='2150416']

You say we cozied (sp?) up to the stronger side, however i see it as having chosen a 'side' that was willing to give us a second chance.
[/quote]
Third? Fourth?
You're like a soap opera! Never know who you'll be in bed with next! :awesome: