Joint Announcement from a heap of alliances

daggarz

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peace in our time <_<

Oh wait, mebbe not

Thanks to everyone who was so willing to work with us. It is a joy to see professionalism again.

Alot of respect for what Genesis did. Good to see that you won't have to go through what you were prepared to go through.

UINE and TCU are still in a state of war with TheBrain but that should be resolved shortly.

You mean the other two alliances that just declared war against us want to get a few shots in before it's all over? Fine by me, but that 24 hour timer is counting down real fast...

Edited by Psychovulcan

Really thought we'd stay at war against an ally's side for long? sad.gif

Peace is a better option in this war that should have never happened. Here is to all other alliances gaining peace in this rather frivolous conflict. o/

o/ GATO

o/ ODN

o/ IAA

o/ Athens

o/ NSO

o/ NpO

o/ VE

o/ MCXA

o/ CD

o/ NPO

Edited by BarbulaM1

What.

Just.

Happened.

I mean, there's a war, and there's planes, and bombs, and missiles, and nukes. That I get. That's very straightforward.

But then there isn't. No more planes, or bombs, or missiles, or nukes. That's the part I can't wrap my mind around.

I just want to state, p0rksab3r didn't want white peace and when he learned that everyone just wanted to end the war, he then ordered nukes on our nations, THEN offered white peace, an extremely classy thing to do.

I just want to state, p0rksab3r didn't want white peace and when he learned that everyone just wanted to end the war, he then ordered nukes on our nations, THEN offered white peace, an extremely classy thing to do.

I just want to state, my ARES opponent read my peace offer with reason of "white peace," attacked me with two cruise missiles, then sent me a peace offer. And then I found 5 dollars.

It was a long hard fought war between us and Genesis. After the countless casualties and overwelming wanton destruction it is good that this terrible conflict has ended before our two alliances faced certain annihilation.

I just want to state, my ARES opponent read my peace offer with reason of "white peace," attacked me with two cruise missiles, then sent me a peace offer. And then I found 5 dollars.

Five dollars, you say?

Clearly I must war more often to find such a treasure. I am jealous.