Härmlin Announcement

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I still thought I understood how TOP felt after Hellangel's reply. Obviously I was wrong.

If TOP and MHA still can't see eye to eye, then I think it's best to cancel the treaty.

I bet we will waive the cancellation period if you ask for it.

you probably won't feel that much hurt if we arent connected.

I anyway also think that this "other" war is now almost pointless, considering that the Polar-\m/ war ended and that the odds are so much uneven. I hope that the involved governments can quickly discuss an exit strategy from this situation - the sooner the better, also to show to TOP that C&G isn't "after them", after all.

You have no idea... :P

It was no secret that TOP and MK would eventually cross swords. It was a mutual feeling that's been building up for months if not years. TOP has always looked down at MK...

Ultimately MK is willing to wait for enemies to slip up...and will not attack without a valid CB. :)

Edited by Affluenza

And I still thought I understood how TOP felt after Hellangel's reply. Obviously I was wrong.

If TOP and MHA still can't see eye to eye, then I think it's best to cancel the treaty.

I bet we will waive the cancellation period if you ask for it.

you probably won't feel that much hurt if we arent connected.

As has been brought up before, I'm not a member of TOP.

As has been brought up before, I'm not a member of TOP.

yeah I know, but I'm getting convinced that TOP ain't too happy with us.

So that's probably the best solution.

We can argue semantics till the cows come home and the bottom line is, if TOP didn't make this blunder, things might not have degenerated to this stage. Anyway, TOP created this mess, so they will have to live with it.

We can argue semantics till the cows come home and the bottom line is, if TOP didn't make this blunder, things might not have degenerated to this stage. Anyway, TOP created this mess, so they will have to live with it.

Please, do anything but be sensible!

I can´t agree on the last part, the current Gremlins leadership egos may be bloated but i guess Ramirus, Synth or matthew don´t really care about that.

Point is IRON and TOP made a move for what reasons ever, point is Gremlins and MHA decided to defend MK. The consequences will be seen soon, i know for sure NPO is laughing it´s $@! off and maybe polar too, depending on Grub´s course of action.

Edit:

In blunt words, TOP&Iron and friends and C&G and friends will loose a lot of fire power. Guess who is the laughing third, fourth party.....

Nobody should underestimate TOP´s firepower and their will to fight to the end, i know that for sure, i know the scenarios TOP made for Armaggedon. I wrote a good part of them for Gremlins and discussed it with TOP.

Anyway, lets have some fun and glowing as long as it lasts. Also hello Matt, .. again :)

A Steelrat and a Syz sighting.

Feels like old times. :)

Ok, just making sure we're clear on my standing. I can't talk for any of the members of TOP, but I certainly do feel that MHA is violating the treaty they signed with TOP. End of story. I'll be more than happy to discuss why I feel that way in private and am open to hearing why MHA feels that this is a defensive action on their part.

The amount of incompetence and stupidity from all sides makes me sick. My eyes bleed from reading all this nonsense, especially the DOWs from IRON and TOP (making absolutely *zero sense* at all) which are a prime example of unprofessionality. I still wonder how your damn Heptagon could ever vote (they did read what they signed, did they???) for such a crap. Shame on you.

And Gre? You must be pretty bored and despaired to enter a war that will leave nothing but a dirty spot in your history. Härmlins never was formed to "roll together" but to have each other's back in times of need. And right now that is absolutely not the case, nobody "needs" you in this crap-war, except the overbloated egos of your 'leaders'. And don't even *try* to lecture me what is meant how - I have written this pact, I know what it means. As one of your ancestors I feel ashamed of what you do with our legacy. You spit on everything we worked for and the name "Grämlins" do not suit any of you, the alliance you represent these days does not deserve it's AA any more. Shame on you.

How could you all let this happen? Shame on you!

Why don't you go sit back down again? You gave up your right to critique when you left.

He can do it but he is not right in doing it.

You don't get to piss and moan when things don't go your way after you walked out.

Erty Syz have the right and he will say what he want.

You are NOTHING.

Now shout up your mouth, you have no decency, shame or dignity.

Leave planet BOB plz. <_<

Edited by Inferno

He can do it but he is not right in doing it.

You don't get to piss and moan when things don't go your way after you walked out.

Don't think its a case of pissing and moaning, but genuine criticism, and thus should be welcomed.

Unless you are not interested in what he says at all, ignoring his whole history in the alliance.

Don't think its a case of pissing and moaning, but genuine criticism, and thus should be welcomed.

Unless you are not interested in what he says at all, ignoring his whole history in the alliance.

You mistake the issue. The criticism is over differing interpretations of how things ought to roll. If he was complaining because he genuinely believed we were behaving in a maladaptive manner, that would be one thing. Complaining that we are not following his "legacy," like a year after he stopped contributing anything to the alliance is quite another. The egomania is strong with this one.

Have some respect, especially for someone like syz.

Enjoy the war, Harmlins and IRON.

Syzygy squandered what respect he got from me by the occasional episodes such as I have referenced above. I don't believe he deserves any special deference. Thus, I have given him none.

Since I believe I have made my point as well as it can be made and it is off topic, I will say no more on it.