Härmlin Announcement

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, just making sure we're clear on my standing. I can't talk for any of the members of TOP, but I certainly do feel that MHA is violating the treaty they signed with TOP. End of story. I'll be more than happy to discuss why I feel that way in private and am open to hearing why MHA feels that this is a defensive action on their part.

Yes, we get it. I got it when I proved you were incorrect, I got it when I proved you were simply biased against MHA and that's why you were posting. Your assertion, however incorrect and biased, has been noted. I also proved several pages back why this was defensive action, as does the OP of this very thread. Don't pretend there's something left to prove just because you have ignored it.

Cheers, thanks, have a nice day, so long and thanks for all the fish, you're done.

The amount of incompetence and stupidity from all sides makes me sick. My eyes bleed from reading all this nonsense, especially the DOWs from IRON and TOP (making absolutely *zero sense* at all) which are a prime example of unprofessionality. I still wonder how your damn Heptagon could ever vote (they did read what they signed, did they???) for such a crap. Shame on you.

And Gre? You must be pretty bored and despaired to enter a war that will leave nothing but a dirty spot in your history. Härmlins never was formed to "roll together" but to have each other's back in times of need. And right now that is absolutely not the case, nobody "needs" you in this crap-war, except the overbloated egos of your 'leaders'. And don't even *try* to lecture me what is meant how - I have written this pact, I know what it means. As one of your ancestors I feel ashamed of what you do with our legacy. You spit on everything we worked for and the name "Grämlins" do not suit any of you, the alliance you represent these days does not deserve it's AA any more. Shame on you.

How could you all let this happen? Shame on you!

Our friends were attacked and we are here to defend them.

If that is not what Grämlins is about then I am not a Grämlin.

My captain, YOU abandoned us.

Do not lecture us on how we uphold the Grämlins name after you decided its not worth your time.

You're fighting for the defense of the thugs in \m/. Is that your opinion on independance? Help the bullies get out of the grave they shovelled themselves?

This what exactly what Gremlins stood against once.

We are fighting for friends. This is what Grämlins stands for.

Blade: Now what have we here...

Gramlackey: WAR!!

Blade: Well, damn! I've never been so popular!

Gramlackey: Moar WAR!!

Blade: Lolwut?! Shut up and go back to reading your precious copy of the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy...goddamn Harmlins...

Yeah, that about sums up my feelings. :lol1:

Okay, so just to make sure I get this...

Gre has decided to go paperless except the piece of paper that they have with MHA.

GOD declares that an attack on an bloc mate is the same as an attack on them, so they are justified in asking the Corporation to defend them/Fark.

NpO accepts peace with \m/ and PC (as they should have done) because technically the peace offer was still on the table, but then they also gave peace to FOK, despite the fact that it wasn't offered.

TOP/IRON declare war on C&G because "hey, we should do it to them before they do it us!"

Gre/MHA attack IRON (but not TOP because of a treaty) and justifies it because a "friend" got attacked.

Are you people serious?

Okay, so just to make sure I get this...

Gre has decided to go paperless except the piece of paper that they have with MHA.

GOD declares that an attack on an bloc mate is the same as an attack on them, so they are justified in asking the Corporation to defend them/Fark.

NpO accepts peace with \m/ and PC (as they should have done) because technically the peace offer was still on the table, but then they also gave peace to FOK, despite the fact that it wasn't offered.

TOP/IRON declare war on C&G because "hey, we should do it to them before they do it us!"

Gre/MHA attack IRON (but not TOP because of a treaty) and justifies it because a "friend" got attacked.

Are you people serious?

MK have always been a friend of the Harmlins, is that such a problem? Ya know the saying friends > infra.

TOP attacked MK, a direct ally of the harmlins.

You guys triggered the harmlin accords MDP by hitting MK and the rest of C&G.

You broke the treaty not us good day please cry more.

MK have always been a friend of the Harmlins, is that such a problem? Ya know the saying friends > infra.

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You speak of "triggering" as if it has any meaning in this new world of do whatever we want just because we're gonna be on the winning side. You could have jumped in on any of at least 3 treaties I see on your wiki, Fark, Guru Order and Umbrella, but no, you didn't. Those friends < infra?

And no, this is not just directed at you. I included stupidity on both sides in my last post.

Lemme give you a new meme since you're so fond of them.

Public Bonds > Easily Re-Defined "Friendships"

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You speak of "triggering" as if it has any meaning in this new world of do whatever we want just because we're gonna be on the winning side. You could have jumped in on any of at least 3 treaties I see on your wiki, Fark, Guru Order and Umbrella, but no, you didn't. Those friends < infra?

And no, this is not just directed at you. I included stupidity on both sides in my last post.

Lemme give you a new meme since you're so fond of them.

Public Bonds > Easily Re-Defined "Friendships"

FARK, Guru Order, and umbrella had not requested our assistance but they knew we were waiting should they need us.

Lemee use a meme you seem to have forgotten:

Private channels FTW.

Just because we didnt declare for them doesn't mean we weren't ready to or that they didn't know our stance.

Please dont talk about what you dont know.

Edited by scutterbug

FARK, Guru Order, and umbrella had not requested our assistance but they knew we were waiting should they need us.

Lemee use a meme you seem to have forgotten:

Private channels FTW.

Just because we didnt declare for them doesn't mean we weren't ready to or that they didn't know our stance.

Please dont talk about what you dont know.

So, MK needed your help? The despite the fact that MK's side who are already engaged in this war out outgun the TOP/IRON side by 30mil NS and 7000 nukes?

Now, those numbers are not exact, but I'm basing them off a common spreadsheet being used during this entire conflict as can be found here.

I do believe that Umbrella was well outnumbered on their front during the previous iteration of this war. They were just trying to save you guys though right?

Private channels are great, just don't expect people to believe you when you say "but, we were GONNA help out!" Our treatied "friends" knew we were there for them, but the "friends" we don't have a treaty with, we jump right in.

So, MK needed your help? The despite the fact that MK's side who are already engaged in this war out outgun the TOP/IRON side by 30mil NS and 7000 nukes?

Now, those numbers are not exact, but I'm basing them off a common spreadsheet being used during this entire conflict as can be found here.

I do believe that Umbrella was well outnumbered on their front during the previous iteration of this war. They were just trying to save you guys though right?

Private channels are great, just don't expect people to believe you when you say "but, we were GONNA help out!" Our treatied "friends" knew we were there for them, but the "friends" we don't have a treaty with, we jump right in.

You are very much confused.

MK was declared on aggressively by TOP/IRON. GRE still consider them very close friends and following that friendship declared war in support of MK.

GRE and MHA are brothers in every sense, we ride to war together now and always thus concluding the entry of MHA.

Also STATED earlier Umbrella did not ask for our assistance!

Also stating that they have a 30mil NS advantage is also useless considering the nature of TOP and IRON (having a very large percentage of high NS nations)

Edited by nutkase

Us and Gremlins are one entity Harmlins follow?

Gremlins whilst paperless still had friendship with MK.

Harmlins roll as one therefore we MHA come into the mix.

MK did not directly ask for our help but Gre did, again Harmlins being one we obliged.

TL:DR

Gre + MHA are the same thing, the sooner people realize that the better. One asks for the help the other comes rolling. The fact Umbrella/GO did not request our help is their choice not ours don't make it out to be something its not.

Edit:

Nutkase summed it up just before me. Its a shame people still need to be schooled on the Harmlin relationship.

Edited by scutterbug

This.

It's the public you're relying on Gre, not private channels.

Sorry but who were IRON helping in declaring aggresively?

Oh thats right go back to your corner.

You tell me, you're the one that seems to have all the knowledge of how this played out.

In my eyes, you are nothing but bandwagoners. Harmlins saw a chance to exercise their power and they took it. And don't give me this #$*% about having paperless friends. Treaties are treaties. Without them, the word 'friends' doesn't exist.

Frankly, you're Harmlin Accords are a scam. You just use it as a conduit to help whoever you want, whenever you want, through MHA. Gre is a damn barnacle on the back of the whale that is now MHA.

Nothing personal, but I have no respect for you anymore.

Edited by Alexander Blade

You tell me, you're the one that seems to have all the knowledge of how this played out.

In my eyes, you are nothing but bandwagoners. Harmlins saw a chance to exercise their power and they took it. And don't give me this #$*% about having paperless friends. Treaties are treaties. Without them, the word 'friends' doesn't exist.

Frankly, you're Harmlin Accords are a scam. You just use it as a conduit to help whoever you want, whenever you want, through MHA. Gre is a damn barnacle on the back of the whale that is now MHA.

Treaties are a contract limiting a friendship. By having no treaties gre's friendship knows no bounds and as such they can do as they see fit. Friends can certainly exist without treaties to formalise them. People just dont like not seeing treaties because in a time of war they cant strategically plan things.

Lemme guess IRON is so sore because they couldn't see the link Gre had and thus MHA had with MK in C&G and has thus completly screwed themselves over?

I wasn't aware that the word friend is defined by a piece of paper that both parties have to sign off on. Requiring a treaty to be friends has the whole system backwards. If you're going to sign a treaty at all, you should have the friendship first, otherwise the necessary level of trust you need for a treaty isn't there.

Also, I fail to see how this is a scam. TOP/IRON preemptively hit C&G, which includes MK, which has long been an ally of Gremlins, and remains so, treaty or not. Besides, we could have declared on TOP/IRON for similar reasons that you declared on C&G, i.e. we support C&G in their war. Since you apparently didn't need a treaty obligation to enter the war when you did, what says that we need one to enter against you?

Us and Gremlins are one entity Harmlins follow?

Gremlins whilst paperless still had friendship with MK.

Harmlins roll as one therefore we MHA come into the mix.

MK did not directly ask for our help but Gre did, again Harmlins being one we obliged.

TL:DR

Gre + MHA are the same thing, the sooner people realize that the better. One asks for the help the other comes rolling. The fact Umbrella/GO did not request our help is their choice not ours don't make it out to be something its not.

Edit:

Nutkase summed it up just before me. Its a shame people still need to be schooled on the Harmlin relationship.

Would you please quite trying to talk down to people out your "special" relationship and get your story straight?

Lemme help out by pointing you your inconsistencies..."Gre + MHA are the same thing..." (I wonder if you members who think they're part of a democracy understand that half of their government, the Gre half, are not elected by them) and "One asks for help the other comes rolling" why would they need to ask? Are they in the same class as Umbrella and all those other people you waited to defend until they asked for help?

Would you please quite trying to talk down to people out your "special" relationship and get your story straight?

Lemme help out by pointing you your inconsistencies..."Gre + MHA are the same thing..." (I wonder if you members who think they're part of a democracy understand that half of their government, the Gre half, are not elected by them) and "One asks for help the other comes rolling" why would they need to ask? Are they in the same class as Umbrella and all those other people you waited to defend until they asked for help?

*sigh*

Ever thought i talk down to you because you really have absolutly no clue?

Yes the harmlins roll together, yes the MHA membership knows about our special bond and is fine with it. When we roll together it is with both sides agreement. That being extensive talks and discussions involving both alliances. Again something you won't see because funnily enough private channels FTW.

As to the later comment, its a bad thing to come to the aid of a treaty partner when they ask for your help now? Seriously how stupid is that. We would roll with any treaty partner that ASKS for our help. We don't do idiotic pre emptive declerations like IRON after all.

Really as soon as you have a clue please come back with something more interesting.

Treaties are a contract limiting a friendship. By having no treaties gre's friendship knows no bounds and as such they can do as they see fit. Friends can certainly exist without treaties to formalise them. People just dont like not seeing treaties because in a time of war they cant strategically plan things.

Lemme guess IRON is so sore because they couldn't see the link Gre had and thus MHA had with MK in C&G and has thus completly screwed themselves over?

Lolno. That's the problem, your friendship does know bounds; Gre is not friends with everyone. Treaties outline those bounds clearly for all to see.

I wasn't aware that the word friend is defined by a piece of paper that both parties have to sign off on. Requiring a treaty to be friends has the whole system backwards. If you're going to sign a treaty at all, you should have the friendship first, otherwise the necessary level of trust you need for a treaty isn't there.

Also, I fail to see how this is a scam. TOP/IRON preemptively hit C&G, which includes MK, which has long been an ally of Gremlins, and remains so, treaty or not. Besides, we could have declared on TOP/IRON for similar reasons that you declared on C&G, i.e. we support C&G in their war. Since you apparently didn't need a treaty obligation to enter the war when you did, what says that we need one to enter against you?

See above for the first part. Yes, perhaps there should be a level of trust for a treaty to be signed, but now we're getting into relativity.

At what point did I say you needed a treaty to enter the war? The clarity of Gre's reationship with MHA is opalescent. :blink:

It's how you got into the war that offends me.

*sigh*

Ever thought i talk down to you because you really have absolutly no clue?

Yes the harmlins roll together, yes the MHA membership knows about our special bond and is fine with it. When we roll together it is with both sides agreement. That being extensive talks and discussions involving both alliances. Again something you won't see because funnily enough private channels FTW.

As to the later comment, its a bad thing to come to the aid of a treaty partner when they ask for your help now? Seriously how stupid is that. We would roll with any treaty partner that ASKS for our help. We don't do idiotic pre emptive declerations like IRON after all.

Really as soon as you have a clue please come back with something more interesting.

Oh wait, you don't have any treaty partners. <_<

You know, we've already declared. Complaining about it won't do any good. We aren't backing down. All the nitpicking and e-lawyering in the world won't change our minds. Just chill out, grab your helmet or popcorn and enjoy the debacle.

Cheer up, After the war, you can use this as a reason why we shouldn't be trusted, and as such, are TRueLY eBiL!!!1!