Härmlin Announcement

The amount of incompetence and stupidity from all sides makes me sick. My eyes bleed from reading all this nonsense, especially the DOWs from IRON and TOP (making absolutely *zero sense* at all) which are a prime example of unprofessionality. I still wonder how your damn Heptagon could ever vote (they did read what they signed, did they???) for such a crap. Shame on you.

And Gre? You must be pretty bored and despaired to enter a war that will leave nothing but a dirty spot in your history. Härmlins never was formed to "roll together" but to have each other's back in times of need. And right now that is absolutely not the case, nobody "needs" you in this crap-war, except the overbloated egos of your 'leaders'. And don't even *try* to lecture me what is meant how - I have written this pact, I know what it means. As one of your ancestors I feel ashamed of what you do with our legacy. You spit on everything we worked for and the name "Grämlins" do not suit any of you, the alliance you represent these days does not deserve it's AA any more. Shame on you.

How could you all let this happen? Shame on you!

I can´t agree on the last part, the current Gremlins leadership egos may be bloated but i guess Ramirus, Synth or matthew don´t really care about that.

Point is IRON and TOP made a move for what reasons ever, point is Gremlins and MHA decided to defend MK. The consequences will be seen soon, i know for sure NPO is laughing it´s $@! off and maybe polar too, depending on Grub´s course of action.

Edit:

In blunt words, TOP&Iron and friends and C&G and friends will loose a lot of fire power. Guess who is the laughing third, fourth party.....

Nobody should underestimate TOP´s firepower and their will to fight to the end, i know that for sure, i know the scenarios TOP made for Armaggedon. I wrote a good part of them for Gremlins and discussed it with TOP.

Anyway, lets have some fun and glowing as long as it lasts. Also hello Matt, .. again :)

Edited by Steelrat

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me Bob, you know that I respect you a lot, but how can you say that the TOP DoW is the result of something (anything) Ramirus did?

I don't believe I said that. What I said is that Ram finally got his wish of destroying relations between Grämlins and TOP. Indeed, that is largely down to TOP making a spectacular strategic blunder (possibly the worst ever, with the exception of NPO and co in Karma) and not some grand scheme.

Might have worked if we were entering on behalf of \m/. Not everyone were comfortable with joining in the fight it we had entered to fight for \m/'s defense. Many felt more comfortable if we had entered on the side of NpO instead. But seeing that your DoW was basically a pre-emptive strike on C&G, I don't see where the link to \m/ comes about anymore. Thanks to your actions, this hard decision was averted. Even those dissenters are now jumping into the fray. Doesn't this make you wonder why?

With reference to your question on what Gremlins stood for,

Yes, we don't support tech-raiding in any forms, except well during actual wars that is.

With this, I would post the same question back to you, do you not follow the ideals you held in Gre after joining another alliance? Is the action of TOP really in the spirit of your ideals? And is this something you would have done while in Gre?

If you want to know, yeah i think Crymson was pretty much over the board when he made that speech. Not that it matters now, i guess we pay for our leadership, but not everyone in TOP is seeing conspiracies everywhere and the moralist crew pretty much just wanted to bail out Polaris. Fun fact, they didnt tell us about the peace, Grub already admitted to his communication fail.

Everything that has been organized was a coalition effort and Grub knew all the time what was happening. We pretty much expected to get countered by CnG and Sparta. And please dont tell me it would have went any other way.

Anyways, to hell we ride. It's just sad to see our once brothers in arms up against us (in before blame placed on TOP for that too)

For years TOP called Grämlins and MHA brothers. We're in a tight spot now, where its easy to grow cross at each other, and throw accusations around. I urge both sides to refrain from this. Härmlins is still tied to TOP, and TOP to Härmlins. We should all embrace this wonderful opportunity to use the large nuclear arsenals we've worked so hard to maintain, and drop the bitterness. The conclusion of this war will probably see significant power shifts, and alliances will be changed forever. No sense building up bad blood while the tempers are hot.

well we haven't thrown much mud yet, except for maybe one or two posts here and there.

I guess we will replace you on the list of the greatest survivalist alliance after this latest war. At least that's one TOP spot, you're not getting from us :)

Edited by pigsticker

MK(MDP partner of Gre)

defending our other allies

MK, a direct ally of the harmlins.

triggered the harmlin accords MDP by hitting MK

I'm still trying to find the MDP between Harmlins and CnG, but I wasn't able to. So, instead, I went ahead and started looking for the announcement of MK being admitted to Harmlins. Alas, I can not find that one either.

This is the reason I love being paperless

Edited by Titus Pullo

I'm still trying to find the MDP between Harmlins and CnG. So, instead, I went ahead and started looking for the announcement of MK being admitted to Harmlins. Alas, I can not find either.

I'm still trying to get the idea of paperless FA into your head.

I'm still trying to find the MDP between Harmlins and CnG, but I wasn't able to. So, instead, I went ahead and started looking for the announcement of MK being admitted to Harmlins. Alas, I can not find that one either.

Yeah.

That's how I felt about the TOP declaration too. :awesome:

I'm still trying to get the idea of paperless FA into your head.

Did you read the quotes? Please do, you'll note the use of "MDP" and "allies", not "friends".

Yeah.

That's how I felt about the TOP declaration too. :awesome:

I must have missed where TOP declared on CnG in defense of their allies.

Did you read the quotes? Please do, you'll note the use of "MDP" and "allies", not "friends".

I must have missed where TOP declared on CnG in defense of their allies.

The assumption is that our intervention is only justified only when a black and white treaty is enacted. Well, I'm telling you that assumption is false. When our Harmlin brothers cancelled their treaties, there was an explicit understanding that they would come to the aid of their allies, regardless of whether it was backed by a written treaty or not. It's not something that the Gramlins didn't make clear beforehand.

Please note that The Grämlins sees no shift in its allies based on these cancellations.

Please, don't play games of semantics with me.

Edited by fallin

The assumption is that our intervention is only justified only when a black and white treaty is enacted. Well, I'm telling you that assumption is false. When our Harmlin brothers cancelled their treaties, there was an explicit understanding that they would come to the aid of their allies, regardless of whether it was backed by a written treaty or not. It's not something that the Gramlins didn't make clear beforehand.

Then why does the Declaration of War not mention allies or an MDP? Is it because they aren't allies and no treaty exists? I think so...

I can´t agree on the last part, the current Gremlins leadership egos may be bloated but i guess Ramirus, Synth or matthew don´t really care about that.

Point is IRON and TOP made a move for what reasons ever, point is Gremlins and MHA decided to defend MK. The consequences will be seen soon, i know for sure NPO is laughing it´s $@! off and maybe polar too, depending on Grub´s course of action.

Edit:

In blunt words, TOP&Iron and friends and C&G and friends will loose a lot of fire power. Guess who is the laughing third, fourth party.....

Nobody should underestimate TOP´s firepower and their will to fight to the end, i know that for sure, i know the scenarios TOP made for Armaggedon. I wrote a good part of them for Gremlins and discussed it with TOP.

Anyway, lets have some fun and glowing as long as it lasts. Also hello Matt, .. again :)

Hi Steel,

I just wanted to clarify that I am not in GRE government. My name is on the DoW only because I am on the Council of Archons and had to fill the Praetor's role in his absence.

That said, nobody should approach me an expect me to discuss anything in a leadership capacity.

Longbowe, we had that argument a few pages back. No, they have no MDP with MK, but they don't care, we don't really care either since it changes nothing, so why should you?

We got the facts sorted, so no reason to argue interpretation with them now.

Then why does the Declaration of War not mention allies or an MDP? Is it because they aren't allies and no treaty exists? I think so...

Why are you playing word games with me? When we've already made explicitly clear that we back our allies, regardless of the presence of a written treaty.

Longbowe, we had that argument a few pages back. No, they have no MDP with MK, but they don't care, we don't really care either since it changes nothing, so why should you?

We got the facts sorted, so no reason to argue interpretation with them now.

You, of all people, should know that the facts are nothing without interpretation.

so what's your problem? Obviously you don't understand the whole point of going paperless.

This is just making you look like an ignorant fool.

Edited by pigsticker