Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the kind of incessant ODN paranoia that's caused a lot of your problems with FA over the past several years.

That said, this move ... gotta be questionable at best. I just hope my friends in TOP get out of this OK.

Good luck in particular to Richard Rahl, Synagence, Tilton53, and ajaxpenny. I wish you guys hadn't left; I really wish that now. Ah well.

After the stunt they just pulled, they're not getting out of there in any sort of good condition.

/me wonders where the AirCastle DoW is since they just launched their attacks moments ago...

It's actually quite flattering that they still see the need to join, though it's not surprising :)

Not here to argue smart move dumb move. There is no doubt that CnG was in the wind waiting, if they attempt to deny it then they are lying. All of CnG has stated we roll together so if it would have played out going conventionally Iron attacks any SF alliance then god throws out a dow which in turn activates the CnG treaties. Lets just say for instance Athens counters then CnG has the opening to enter as IRON/TOP is not directly tied to polar so that relieves MK/GR of any restraints. The only thing done here IMO was saying lets skip the bs lets go ahead and get it done. Maybe my logic is flawed but that is how I saw it.

(not sure if that is how it would have chained but I know Athens is at least tied to one SF alliance)

Either way many got what they wanted it is just a shame how conveniatly the peace came after TOPs DOW when word on the street is that it was agreed upon prior to the DOW.

C&G was prepared for war, we didn't know who but the war looked like it would expand so we simply got ourselves ready to defend our allies. While this was going on, our government was working towards a peaceful resolution because, you know, we don't like to see out allies fighting.

It's not convenient, peace was agreed on and then a short while later it was posted on the OWF. TOP should have consulted NpO before declaring.

Meh, they are allied to Vanguard. Remember when the forums were down? Posting a DoW is not necessary to defend an ally.

Forums weren't down 10 minutes ago when their attacks began. But yeah if they want to defend without posting thats fine I suppose.

Reap what you sow TOP. I hope the fire you are beginning to feel kindle underneath your feet, because CnG is about to hand you a nuclear warhead cased with limitless cans of whoop $@!.

Admin speed CnG; my only regret is that my [OOC: pixels[/OOC] couldn't be shed with you.

C&G was prepared for war, we didn't know who but the war looked like it would expand so we simply got ourselves ready to defend our allies. While this was going on, our government was working towards a peaceful resolution because, you know, we don't like to see out allies fighting.

It's not convenient, peace was agreed on and then a short while later it was posted on the OWF. TOP should have consulted NpO before declaring.

TOP did.

@SpacingOutMan: I like the warmth.

They did.

they did. more than once.

I am hoping that you guys live up to my expectations. I want to see a new record for the GRL. :nuke: If my economy isn't a wreck by the time this war is over, I will... I don't know, chow down on a gopher or something.

And NpO and \m/ gave them a head start.

Good luck to all

I must admit, when I heard of this I thought it was a joke [OOC: forums were down so link no worky]. My jaw literally dropped when I read it was true. I wish luck to all the concerned parties in this conflict. May you get the satisfaction you so desire and tear each other apart.

I was laughing at the posts about the penalties. You're all doing it wrong though. They're not doing diplomacy or foreign relations (Europa Universalis) any more. They're taking a full out total war approach (Hearts of Iron) with their economic policies (Victoria) on hold as well. Get it [the reference] right please. :P

I nominate this as the absolute STUPIDEST move in all of CN history. At the very least, for 2010. It cannot get worse then this.

You vastly underestimate the community's desire to out do itself in stupidity. There have been others before that were very stupid moves, merely they aren't as recent or have as far ranging consequences for the political landscape of Bob as this one does.

CB is stupid, blah blah blah and whatnot. Personally,I don't really care. Foreign relations mind, it may have been a dumb idea, but judging from the people I know in =LOST= and all the MK posters in this thread, both sides seem pretty content, if not downright happy, with this turn of events.

o/ =LOST=

o/ CnG

See you on the battlefield TOP ;)

I'm still stunned. You dream of this day your whole life and now when it's here it's almost too good to be true.

Thank you TOP. You sure know how to make a girl happy.

Yes this is probably 8 pages late. But, "That's what she said."

Also guys, it's war, seriously, just have fun.

After having a day to reflect, I'm really not understanding this move. Even if no peace agreements happened, this still seems like a terrible idea...

This isn't a "boohoo TOP is evil" comment, either. I'm trying to understand the logic of making this move and I'm just not seeing how the pros outweigh the cons in comparison to other available moves.

After having a day to reflect, I'm really not understanding this move. Even if no peace agreements happened, this still seems like a terrible idea...

This isn't a "boohoo TOP is evil" comment, either. I'm trying to understand the logic of making this move and I'm just not seeing how the pros outweigh the cons in comparison to other available moves.

If I am catty to you, every day. And when you invite me to your alliance's forum and I act immature to an extent at your home. And I am still taking cheap shots at you, then what would you do? Would you hit me like a man? Or coward behind your infra?