Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that you are actually using that argument when in the Blue Balls War TOP did the same exact thing... pitiful.

Where's the argument? Merely a statement of fact. The leader of Athens talks big about consequences when they will be non-existent since they are all in peace mode.

My track record? What is my track record? Wishing you had grown a pair and DoW'd on TOP yourself? Or my track record when I told your member I'd be down for a full one on one and was met with silence? Please Doitzel, come back to reality

Also, I'm not in TOP. I'm glad you fine gentlemen can read

You're not in TOP but you're closely enough affiliated and enough of a wannabe for me to lump you in with them. As for who I have or have not declared war on, that's cute. What's that catch phrase your buddies like so much? "Slow, not stupid"?

Athens might be the most peace moded alliance I've ever seen. Good to see you leading that charge Mollari.

Hi. I went to declare on one of your nations for fun. I was sad to see a page filled with doves. :(

And here I thought you guys were laughing at peace mode!

You're not in TOP but you're closely enough affiliated and enough of a wannabe for me to lump you in with them. As for who I have or have not declared war on, that's cute. What's that catch phrase your buddies like so much? "Slow, not stupid"?

As far as affiliated goes, check your facts. As far as wannabe goes, check your facts. I'll admit that I do have friends in TOP, and I was in TOP. But, do I have a treaty with TOP? Nope. Do I have treaty talks going on with TOP? Nope. So please NSO wannabe, check your facts. Until then, begone bugslut

As far as affiliated goes, check your facts. As far as wannabe goes, check your facts. I'll admit that I do have friends in TOP, and I was in TOP. But, do I have a treaty with TOP? Nope. Do I have treaty talks going on with TOP? Nope. So please NSO wannabe, check your facts. Until then, begone bugslut

Hey, keep it up! They'll be getting desperate for members soon enough so maybe you'll make it past the application process next time. :)

(Though I'm not sure making up words is in your favour.)

If I am catty to you, every day. And when you invite me to your alliance's forum and I act immature to an extent at your home. And I am still taking cheap shots at you, then what would you do? Would you hit me like a man? Or coward behind your infra?

Um...what.

Brotherington, that was it. Thank you. And it was more than "voicing dislike" and I did appreciate you guys being that blunt and honest.

Um...Brotherington isn't government. And we don't actually elect government. So um...what?

Hey, keep it up! They'll be getting desperate for members soon enough so maybe you'll make it past the application process next time. :)

(Though I'm not sure making up words is in your favour.)

I know right! It's a shame I wasn't just in TOP! Oh wait... :)

(For a Jedi, you sure know nothing about your realm)

Maybe if you went outside and didn't stay so confined into your sanctum reading scrolls... oh well

Edited by Believland

Um...Brotherington isn't government. And we don't actually elect government. So um...what?

Brotherington did serve a term as Ombudsmen, that's probably what he was referring to. But yeah he wasn't government.

I hope it is against Vanguard or MK. Lets drop the pretension and get straight to business, no use playing the whole defensive angle.

To be honest Valhalla attacking us is the only thing left on my CN wish list after last night.

Just to help the conversation:

Ombudsmen in MK is pretty much a person elected by the people to act as a mediator between themselves and the government. The Ombudsmen has a little more access than the normal member, but has no power. His job is merely to aid in the "transparency" part of government. I might have stated it in a way that is slightly off, but that is the basic gist of it.

Buy some military. I'll take that 1v1 offer up.