Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

If I am catty to you, every day. And when you invite me to your alliance's forum and I act immature to an extent at your home. And I am still taking cheap shots at you, then what would you do? Would you hit me like a man? Or coward behind your infra?

I would not do something stupid and even illegal. (I.E. Assault).

Somebody mocks you, big deal. Grow a thicker skin.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of MK was good. There was one though. I forget his name and am too lazy to look it up. I believed he got elected or something.

If you are referring to SteamPoweredHitler our beloved ombudsman, if you were offended by anything he said or did you need to grow thicker skin. Or wear a chastity belt when you visit our embassy. He is a being of pure love and sex, and trying to hold him back is like trying to tell a fish not to swim.

No, I'm not talking about him. It was someone who came to the AtF

Unfortunately I can't really help you out there then, cause I have no idea what AtF is, let alone anyone else we may have elected that would match your description.

No, I'm not talking about him. It was someone who came to the AtF

Probably Brotherington. Either way, voicing dislike for you doesn't really qualify as immature behaviour. Our bluntness in QnA threads is well known and I was convinced that most, if not all MKers and Paradoxians who participated in the ATF session had a good time answering questions and clearing misconceptions - at least based on the posts there. Guess not.

If I am catty to you, every day. And when you invite me to your alliance's forum and I act immature to an extent at your home. And I am still taking cheap shots at you, then what would you do? Would you hit me like a man? Or coward behind your infra?

Well based on your track record I'd say "cower behind infra" is the default option. You sure made a swift transition from one extreme to the other, though!

Well first off, I would probably either mock or ignore them rather than getting upset. Secondly, I would not launch an attack that would inevitably and very predictably be highly unpopular among many of the people that I anticipate fighting beside me while simultaneously completely wrecking the PR of that selfsame side, all when I could have just put IRON on someone and then legally blitzed them when they tried to counter without any of the aforementioned problems. Hell, with a semi-active membership and foreknowledge of who is going to hit you (as TOP seems to believe it had) an immediate counter-blitz is laughably easy to pull off.

You had options that would have been more painful for C&G and I'm still not entirely sure why you went with this route.

My track record? What is my track record? Wishing you had grown a pair and DoW'd on TOP yourself? Or my track record when I told your member I'd be down for a full one on one and was met with silence? Please Doitzel, come back to reality

Also, I'm not in TOP. I'm glad you fine gentlemen can read

Edited by Believland

My track record? What is my track record? Wishing you had grown a pair and DoW'd on TOP yourself? Or my track record when I told your member I'd be down for a full one on one and was met with silence? Please Doitzel, come back to reality

We were at war with all of Q when TOP was a member during the Vox days. They declared on us I imagine. If they didn't, it's probably because they were just gonna hug their infra. :ph34r:

Edited by Earogema

Well first off, I would probably either mock or ignore them rather than getting upset. Secondly, I would not launch an attack that would inevitably and very predictably be highly unpopular among many of the people that I anticipate fighting beside me while simultaneously completely wrecking the PR of that selfsame side, all when I could have just put IRON on someone and then legally blitzed them when they tried to counter without any of the aforementioned problems. Hell, with a semi-active membership and foreknowledge of who is going to hit you (as TOP seems to believe it had) an immediate counter-blitz is laughably easy to pull off.

You had options that would have been more painful for C&G and I'm still not entirely sure why you went with this route.

Now I'm not in TOP, nor do I know what they're doing. But, I doubt they care for the opinion. And I thought you would, stat collector

Mega, it might be from them not having them nations in range! And FACE wasn't around when you guys declared! D: I would have loved to fill Jay, Schatt and your slots! I'd promise to be gentle...

I don't think it was really the AtF or anything in particular, but rather the constant anti-TOP rhetoric that has been coming out of CnG for some time.

That's not why we DoWed them though. If the war wouldn't have already been going we would have just sat around taking the abuse. Instead, we knew CnG was going to enter against TOP and co in some fashion and we just sped things up a bit.

Edited by Jinnai

Brotherington, that was it. Thank you. And it was more than "voicing dislike" and I did appreciate you guys being that blunt and honest.

Some people are more passionate than others, I guess. It just irks me when we're accused of coming to your home to !@#$ on the carpet. Now, about this war...

Some people are more passionate than others, I guess. It just irks me when we're accused of coming to your home to !@#$ on the carpet. Now, about this war...

I think that's more of his personal opinion. We knew how you guys acted before asking you over.

Brotherington, that was it. Thank you. And it was more than "voicing dislike" and I did appreciate you guys being that blunt and honest.

Isnt brotherington in anarchy with an abysmally small warchest for his infra/tech? why yes, i do believ so :P

Have a good fight all, and lets have this be fun :)

Edited by frydchikn

I am wondering this as well.