Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless theirs is overpowered, then you scurry away to the stronger side.

once a bunch of cowards, always a bunch of cowards. In fact, you've had quite the history of Cowardice. Shall I tick off the occasions?

Coming from someone who represents a bunch of cowards who took an oppurtunistic aggresive action against C&G thats rich.

Still wub you though pride >.>

once a bunch of cowards, always a bunch of cowards. In fact, you've had quite the history of Cowardice. Shall I tick off the occasions?

Let the Optional thing go man. If they were going to run, they'd have done it by now. They've changed. It's time you did too.

Coming from someone who represents a bunch of cowards who took an oppurtunistic aggresive action against C&G thats rich.

I fail to see how someone who is fighting the odds TOP is can be called cowards.

After having a day to reflect, I'm really not understanding this move. Even if no peace agreements happened, this still seems like a terrible idea...

This isn't a "boohoo TOP is evil" comment, either. I'm trying to understand the logic of making this move and I'm just not seeing how the pros outweigh the cons in comparison to other available moves.

There is no logic, only a glorious absurdity.

YAY! :v:

Let the Optional thing go man. If they were going to run, they'd have done it by now. They've changed. It's time you did too.

No sir. If their bloc were in our position, they would have scattered by now. It's in their blood. If they'd take a step out and spill some, maybe they could get it out. Sadly...

Cowards? We knew the odds were stacked against us. May as well take a solid stab at the most vocal against us before we get lit up. :D

One thing I love about IRON... They gave me the freedom to represent me. I definitely do not represent IRON, although this is my home, and I will gladly go to eternal ZI for them. :)

Edited by PrideAssassin

We're opportunistic because we didnt give them the first shot?

So you're saying MHA would have joined our side if we just would have waited for IRON to go in and then activate the treaty?

Treaties are bs. I thought your friends in Gre were of the same opinion.

*snore*

Why don't you ask them where we'll be?

Thats pretty rich coming from an IRON member, how many desperate wars have you fought? shall i tick off the many less than laudable wars IRON has perpetrated? :ehm: . Or should we agree to let bygones and bygones and get on with the fighting? or shall the endless !@#$%*ing continue between both sets of members (alright with me if thats what you all want).

No sir. If their bloc were in our position, they would have scattered by now. It's in their blood. If they'd take a step out and spill some, maybe they could get it out. Sadly...

Cowards? We knew the odds were stacked against us. May as well take a solid stab at the most vocal against us before we get lit up. :D

One thing I love about IRON... They gave me the freedom to represent me. I definitely do not represent IRON, although this is my home, and I will gladly go to eternal ZI for them. :)

Your continued lack of coherence amuses me. Why would our alliance arbitrarily declare war one of the world's premiere blocs? That said, if we choose to persecute a war (however moronic) we would see it through to the end, be it bitter or otherwise.

Would you like some salt and pepper with your words on the day which you are forced to eat them?

Gladly, since that day will never come. I wholeheartedly invite you to deplete your resources making it as bitter as you can!

Since this isn't about you (though I know your ego won't let it go, hilarious, that)I bring us back around to:

GO GO GADGET TOP!

See, this pre-emptive strike was all just to piss off ODN.

If we had DoWed MK and ODN had joined, they could maybe claim to have done something dangerous. Now, they will not be able to prove it even in this war because they seemingly have the advantage. And thus the jokes will last untill at least the next war.

It almost sounds like a good reason when I put it that way. Now go back to the battlefield and stop discussing ODN's desire (or lack thereof) of fighting here, we're not giving them much of a choice at this point :P

Gladly, since that day will never come. I wholeheartedly invite you to deplete your resources making it as bitter as you can!

Huh?

Since this isn't about you (though I know your ego won't let it go, hilarious, that)I bring us back around to:

GO GO GADGET TOP!

Can you make your backpedaling less obvious next time, please?

"Oh no you didn't"

Please- some alliances out there have pretty spotless records when it comes to war- they are in a position to criticise us (if they so choose) but RON is certainly not one of them. You were *so* brave when you participated in those beatdowns. *So* brave when you lead the Coalition of Cowards. You showed *exemplary* bravery when you didn't come to your ally's aid in the TPF conflict. Don't come here are try to talk down to us- sort out yourself before laying criticisms on others.

See, this pre-emptive strike was all just to piss off ODN.

If we had DoWed MK and ODN had joined, they could maybe claim to have done something dangerous. Now, they will not be able to prove it even in this war because they seemingly have the advantage. And thus the jokes will last untill at least the next war.

you... uh... you're actually right....