Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PRIDEASSASSIN uses LITERACY! ...it wasn't very effective...

Before my time, though I'm seeing exactly why they had their reasons by the recent actions of several alliances.

CoC? rofl we marched into destruction... and came out smiling. Much better than you will EVER do. Please do not compare apples to oranges sir.

We came to TPF's aid. And your side ran for the hills. :)

Don't tell me what to do, aye? Especially when you don't know what you're doing. :smug:

Burn 'em down TOP.

Hell, if you concentrate on ODN, they'll run screaming. :)

o/ TOP!

/me sets mode to ignore ODN losers

If the beat-downs were before your time, then the time period where ODN was the Optional Defense Network is before your time as well.

kaneklapqo6.gif

I remember being denied entrance into TOP a few years back on the basis that I wanted my friends (Rage Co.) to join as well. During the interview they asked me if I would still want to be in TOP if my friends were denied membership. I, of course said no. Now most people would see this as loyalty and an admirable quality to have in an alliance member. TOP looked at it as being disloyal to them. I was confused of course and since have wanted nothing more than to see TOP burn.

Thanks TOP!

LOL, Do you know how many people we reject a month ? You are not the first and wont be the last to be denied entrance in to TOP.

Really? Cause I've always been on the same "team". Never left during a war, never surrendered. Aside from NSO (which sucked) I don't think I've ever left an alliance unless it disbanded due to due to the dominant hegemonic evil ideology we were put through for years. An ideology that I thought TOP was against at the time. Looks like I was wrong and you were right to not allow admittance.

Anyways, burn. I hope some way, somehow \m/ gets back into this and I get a chance to knock you down a few extra notches.

:smug:

People like you are basically the reason we are so close to TOP. Idiots fail their Application process.

I remember being denied entrance into TOP a few years back on the basis that I wanted my friends (Rage Co.) to join as well. During the interview they asked me if I would still want to be in TOP if my friends were denied membership. I, of course said no. Now most people would see this as loyalty and an admirable quality to have in an alliance member. TOP looked at it as being disloyal to them. I was confused of course and since have wanted nothing more than to see TOP burn.

Thanks TOP!

Actually that seems like asking for your two alliances to merge (or for TOP to absorb Rage Co., whatever) and I doubt there was that close-knit relationship between your two alliances that such a move requires.

There's 15 of us and you can check with Ragnarok about how loyal we are to the alliances we've joined in the past.

Let me get this straight... you're in \m/ now... presumably you applied to TOP before joining \m/... and you imply you were in ROK prior to that... and RoK is supposed to know about your previous alliances?

Someone please help this guy out. He needs a box of kleenex.

Let me get this straight... you're in \m/ now... presumably you applied to TOP before joining \m/... and you imply you were in ROK prior to that... and RoK is supposed to know about your previous alliances?

It was at least two years ago. Never forget, never forgive. Right? Call me butthurt, I don't give a crap. I'm enjoying this and wanted to express my joy and acknowledge why.

It was at least two years ago. Never forget, never forgive. Right? Call me butthurt, I don't give a crap. I'm enjoying this and wanted to express my joy and acknowledge why.

And you're showing how much you "don't care" by crying about how TOP denied you two years ago and because you are THE GREAT 519 NIGRAS they should be curbstomped. amirite?

Says the tiny nation in peacemode. :awesome:

Believe me, we will come for you. :)

Though this paragraph, more so than the rest of this post, is likely a waste of words, I'll begin by saying that this isn't just coming from a member of TOP, but someone who has watched the dealings of this world since before the fall of NoV. I'm far from a puppet of anyone, much less the alliance I met as one of the alliances who defeated my first home in Legio X.

You know the difference between TOP and Athens?

TOP can't conduct a tech raid, fight tech raiders, argue for peace for tech raiders or tech raided, or so much as buy tech without being insulted for it, and every other action TOP has taken since it's founding, by every loudmouth with a keyboard and the miraculous ability to use it. This has been true since before I can remember. I was in FACE last year, wondering why I was posting on the OWF in defense of our protector rather than watching them take out the trash; I was astounded at the self-restraint on the parts of TOP as whole, and those of the leadership and members.

Athens, on the other hand, can run around mucking up everything from keeping some semblance of effective leadership to the kind of tech raid that few would dare try, and get off with nothing more than a bit of a tongue-lashing. Without Archon around to hold your hand, your incompetence would have been more than enough to see your alliance burned to ashes on half a dozen occasions. I can tell you that if I had ever been allied to such a skillful leader and friend, I would have made damn sure to repay him with something better than my best attempts to sully him along with everything else around you.

Looking at things long-term, our method of entry into this war is going to hurt us. We're not going to come from this nearly unschathed, and we're fine with that. Personally, I'm damn tired of this world. As far as I'm concerned, you and countless others have maligned and taunted TOP at every turn, and while TOP has in turn made some bad decisions, they have done their best to do what they feel is right. Our private boards contain thread after thread filled to countless pages with members and government torn over the best choices to make in various decisions, conflicted over how to make the best decision possible for not only ourselves, but our allies and friends. No matter the course, TOP has been damned every time. Every. Single. Time. For years, the world has spat in our faces with "Do something about it."

Now, we're doing something about it. You don't get to scream for war, and then choose the details of its coming. We are giving you exactly what you have demanded for so long, and if it's not in the way you would like it, well tough. I guess lot of this is our fault for the fact that a lot of TOP are idealists at heart, but there's an old maxim that applies well here - The road to Hell is paved with the best of intentions.

I'm satisfied that I came back to this wretched place just long enough to join TOP in burning some of this world down around us. I doubt many, if any, of my alliance mates share my morbid endgame views, but that's one of the things I love about TOP - we can disagree to no end and still get along as brothers. To our enemies and friends alike, I'll see you all in Hell tonight. I'll excuse tardiness, but only if it's fashionably so.

Though this paragraph, more so than the rest of this post, is likely a waste of words, I'll begin by saying that this isn't just coming from a member of TOP, but someone who has watched the dealings of this world since before the fall of NoV. I'm far from a puppet of anyone, much less the alliance I met as one of the alliances who defeated my first home in Legio X.

TOP can't conduct a tech raid, fight tech raiders, argue for peace for tech raiders or tech raided, or so much as buy tech without being insulted for it, and every other action TOP has taken since it's founding, by every loudmouth with a keyboard and the miraculous ability to use it. This has been true since before I can remember. I was in FACE last year, wondering why I was posting on the OWF in defense of our protector rather than watching them take out the trash; I was astounded at the self-restraint on the parts of TOP as whole, and those of the leadership and members.

Athens, on the other hand, can run around mucking up everything from keeping some semblance of effective leadership to the kind of tech raid that few would dare try, and get off with nothing more than a bit of a tongue-lashing. Without Archon around to hold your hand, your incompetence would have been more than enough to see your alliance burned to ashes on half a dozen occasions. I can tell you that if I had ever been allied to such a skillful leader and friend, I would have made damn sure to repay him with something better than my best attempts to sully him along with everything else around you.

Looking at things long-term, our method of entry into this war is going to hurt us. We're not going to come from this nearly unschathed, and we're fine with that. Personally, I'm damn tired of this world. As far as I'm concerned, you and countless others have maligned and taunted TOP at every turn, and while TOP has in turn made some bad decisions, they have done their best to do what they feel is right. Our private boards contain thread after thread filled to countless pages with members and government torn over the best choices to make in various decisions, conflicted over how to make the best decision possible for not only ourselves, but our allies and friends. No matter the course, TOP has been damned every time. Every. Single. Time. For years, the world has spat in our faces with "Do something about it."

Now, we're doing something about it. You don't get to scream for war, and then choose the details of its coming. We are giving you exactly what you have demanded for so long, and if it's not in the way you would like it, well tough. I guess lot of this is our fault for the fact that a lot of TOP are idealists at heart, but there's an old maxim that applies well here - The road to Hell is paved with the best of intentions.

I'm satisfied that I came back to this wretched place just long enough to join TOP in burning some of this world down around us. I doubt many, if any, of my alliance mates share my morbid endgame views, but that's one of the things I love about TOP - we can disagree to no end and still get along as brothers. To our enemies and friends alike, I'll see you all in Hell tonight. I'll excuse tardiness, but only if it's fashionably so.

Very nice post, Bud. I pretty much agree with everything you said.

Edited by Vladimir Stukov II

I was thinking a helmet.

The best post in this thread. The trash asked for it.

Our private boards contain thread after thread filled to countless pages with members and government torn over the best choices to make in various decisions, conflicted over how to make the best decision possible for not only ourselves, but our allies and friends. No matter the course, TOP has been damned every time.

Get used to it.

That's funny, coming from a guy who's been in more alliances than me and penkala combined. I see you jumping around all the time, so what loyalty are you talking about?

I've also been here almost twice as long as you. You can tell because I have more stripes than you do.

Thanks for proving his point.

I believe Mr Merlin was attempting to point out that TOP is hardly alone in being criticized for whatever they do, however well thought out or not. It is a perennial feature of Bobian politics.

o/ Budlight

I believe Mr Merlin was attempting to point out that TOP is hardly alone in being criticized for whatever they do, however well thought out or not. It is a perennial feature of Bobian politics.

Fair enough then, i guess ODN knows the feeling.