Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad that TOP is finally popular decisions that all of CN can embrace.

^_^

In all honesty I know you MKers aren't happy. You're entire alliance is being burned in a TOPdown(you're the down) slaughter fest, and we don't even have the decency to make this war about you, we sent velvet envelopes to all your friends as well. Attempting to cover your tears about your precious pixels with false bravado is a little shallow. I'm one of those stathuggers who hasn't been able to get my hands on decent slots for years. Now you understand why declaring on an entire bloc doesn't scare me. I've been building my nation longer than most alliances have been around, including your contingent's.

Pretending this war was unexpected/predictable (I don't know what CnG's current storyline is), doesn't excuse you from your bloc's deliberate instigation and rabble rousing these past few months. You've been wanting this war for a long time, enough to bring down the entire level of CN. On the eve of getting what you've been asking for, you continue to talk about this "sleeping giant", well we kicked down your door and besides various oversized rats we've yet to meet the club you've been waving around CN.

Only bite off what you can chew.

We bit big because we can chew big. You bit big because your mouths are bigger than your teeth.

-Janosik

TOP member

^_^

In all honesty I know you MKers aren't happy. You're entire alliance is being burned in a TOPdown(you're the down) slaughter fest, and we don't even have the decency to make this war about you, we sent velvet envelopes to all your friends as well. Attempting to cover your tears about your precious pixels with false bravado is a little shallow. I'm one of those stathuggers who hasn't been able to get my hands on decent slots for years. Now you understand why declaring on an entire bloc doesn't scare me. I've been building my nation longer than most alliances have been around, including your contingent's.

Pretending this war was unexpected/predictable (I don't know what CnG's current storyline is), doesn't excuse you from your bloc's deliberate instigation and rabble rousing these past few months. You've been wanting this war for a long time, enough to bring down the entire level of CN. On the eve of getting what you've been asking for, you continue to talk about this "sleeping giant", well we kicked down your door and besides various oversized rats we've yet to meet the club you've been waving around CN.

We bit big because we can chew big. You bit big because your mouths are bigger than your teeth.

-Janosik

TOP member

Can I get what ever drugs you guys are smoking? Because you all have a very warped sense of what is going on here.

Can I get what ever drugs you guys are smoking? Because you all have a very warped sense of what is going on here.

I've heard that TOP has been getting high on shrooms, Johan knows they have plenty to choose from.

Edit: topsig3.gif <-- No idea who made it, but it gives you an idea.

Edited by Titus Pullo

^_^

-Janosik

TOP member

This is pretty awesome

Unless TOP and allies concentrate on MK ;). MK will be burnt to the ground.

From my time there, all 179 members of MK have the resolve and experience to outlast what ever TOP can throw at them. They have also made enough friendships to be able to manage a situation just as this.

They have been told by many people that they will be burnt to the ground and so far all that have tried have failed. In my personal opinion, you will just be another in a long list of failures.

Edited by AirMe

Unless TOP and allies concentrate on MK ;). MK will be burnt to the ground.

I imagine that'll be about as permanent as them getting "burnt to the ground" during WotC, assuming it even works in the first place.

But whatever floats your boat.

Did you read the guy's delusional posts? He actually thinks MK is sad because they've been declared on. That's just an insane and absurd thought altogether.

Agreed, when Polar left this was a gift from heaven. Regardless, if any alliance or even a couple on the other side are concentrated on, there will be a glass parking lot left. I won't say who I vote for.

EDIT:

To clarify, this is saying that TOP is forced into a position like FAN was in 2 years ago.

Edited by Chalaskan

Agreed, when Polar left this was a gift from heaven. Regardless, if any alliance or even a couple on the other side are concentrated on, there will be a glass parking lot left. I won't say who I vote for.

EDIT:

To clarify, this is saying that TOP is forced into a position like FAN was in 2 years ago.

And kudos to TOP for having the ability to do that to an alliance.

[quote name='Titus Pullo' date='30 January 2010 - 10:43 PM' timestamp='1264909399' post='2146444']
I've heard that TOP has been getting high on shrooms, Johan knows they have plenty to choose from.

Edit: [img]http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4382/topsig3.gif[/img] <-- No idea who made it, but it gives you an idea.
[/quote]

You're welcome. :P

The best part is, it's true.

[quote name='QuotingTheCrow' date='30 January 2010 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1264911508' post='2146525']
You're welcome. :P

The best part is, it's true.
[/quote]

While I appreciate the image (seriously it's the best pro-TOP propaganda I've seen this war, not that it has much competition on that front), I'm trying to figure out how losing 700k ns in the last day can be considered gaining stats.

[quote name='Seerow' date='30 January 2010 - 11:28 PM' timestamp='1264912135' post='2146548']
While I appreciate the image (seriously it's the best pro-TOP propaganda I've seen this war, not that it has much competition on that front), I'm trying to figure out how losing 700k ns in the last day can be considered gaining stats.
[/quote]

Casualties are a stat.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='30 January 2010 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1264912273' post='2146555']
Casualties are a stat.
[/quote]

Ah good call.

Here all this time I thought TOP was trying to collect the highest % casualty stat rather than highest number though. Sure you can get 7,000,000 casualties instead of 6,000,000, but that's nothing compared to being in the top 99% of casualties by having 0, as opposed to only 1%.

Guess I've been proven wrong on that one at least.

[quote name='Seerow' date='30 January 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1264912135' post='2146548']
[/quote]
It's more comparative. Inverse I'd say.

I have a wonder coming up in a few days so this war has been late in coming as I don't perceive losing the 10k infra or so I'd need to drop the price in the space wonders.

My nation only has a couple weeks of war to go before I pass the mark where I afford my wonder and rebuying to prewar levels. After that I'll be forced to likely sit around at a midlevel infra with a higher tech:infra ratio for a while. But with full wonders, that's all that matters.

And in truth this war will hopefully recharge our energy cells since it's tiring to sit around and collect taxes and being mocked for doing so.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='30 January 2010 - 03:04 PM' timestamp='1264881898' post='2145344']All of C&G and their MDP partners were already engaged or on the shortlist to be engaged, so declaring on the whole bloc didn't really bring in any new people.[/quote]
Declaring on C&G directly without relying on treaty chains to bring them in activated all of C&G members' MDOAPs, including all the non-chaining treaties, including some people already fighting on the Polar side.

It was really !@#$@#$ idiotic.

[quote name='Janosik' date='30 January 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1264912803' post='2146577']
It's more comparative. Inverse I'd say.

I have a wonder coming up in a few days so this war has been late in coming as I don't perceive losing the 10k infra or so I'd need to drop the price in the space wonders.

My nation only has a couple weeks of war to go before I pass the mark where I afford my wonder and rebuying to prewar levels. After that I'll be forced to likely sit around at a midlevel infra with a higher tech:infra ratio for a while. But with full wonders, that's all that matters.

And in truth this war will hopefully recharge our energy cells since it's tiring to sit around and collect taxes and being mocked for doing so.
[/quote]

With what warchest are you going to fund this all with? Initial spy reports show that some of you can handle this, but certainly no where near all of you.

[quote name='QuotingTheCrow' date='30 January 2010 - 03:16 PM' timestamp='1264882560' post='2145378']
It was mighty obvious that CnG was going to attack TOP. Plus the giant hailstorm in #mushroom after the fact and everyone thanking CnG for [b]setting up[/b] TOP/IRON pretty much confirmed it. Stop trying to get some moral high ground like TOP is the big bad school bully and you are an innocent bystander that he decided to punch in the face.
[/quote]
People are stupid. Everyone assumed we set you up. People were wrong. One of the first things that happened after that was our gov's jaws hitting the floor. They had heard rumors it was going to happen and still didn't believe it.

[quote name='Janosik' date='30 January 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1264909050' post='2146429']
[/quote]
If you honestly believe this, you know nothing about MK. MK has never shied away from a potential loss (see UJW, NoCB war). If MK wasn't full of hardened people willing to go to the end of the world for their alliance, MK would not exist right now. Your alliance, on the other hand, seems to have quite a few members that are afraid of nukes. We're getting way too many requests from individuals asking not to be nuked for that not to be the case.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='31 January 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1264914093' post='2146665']
Declaring on C&G directly without relying on treaty chains to bring them in activated all of C&G members' MDOAPs, including all the non-chaining treaties, including some people already fighting on the Polar side.

[/quote]
I am agreeing with Haflinger. This absolutely should not be happening.

Edited by flak attack

[quote name='Haflinger' date='31 January 2010 - 05:01 AM' timestamp='1264914093' post='2146665']

[/quote]
Entering via a treaty chain is just like entering with no treaty. Unless your treaty [i]obliges[/i] you to enter, you enter as a matter of choice.

The mistake was allowing C&G to claim that they were 'uninvolved', although that was never true – a bit like TOP claiming they were uninvolved in the CC – nd not waiting for them to actually enter the war first.