Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

[quote name='AirMe' date='31 January 2010 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1264951174' post='2147563']
Archon has an OOC responsibility to take care of, as he has explained. Once that is over I am sure you will see him on the field.

If you want to pick on someone in peace mode, pick on me. I also have an OOC issue to deal with that might prevent me from fighting at all through out the duration of the conflict.
[/quote]
Yet you have time to be top 3rd poster here.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Saber' date='31 January 2010 - 07:36 PM' timestamp='1264966613' post='2148084']
[/quote]

Oh please. Give this ludicrous &#$@ waving a break and fight the war. WE all know this is going to be a long war and it shouldn't really matter who is and who isn't going to be in PM. I can guarantee you that Archon and Airme are the last two people who will miss out on blooding your noses and they will join when their time comes.

Hurr durrr... you're in peace mode and you lead an alliunz hur durrr....

Find something better to criticize people on like LM and Co's performance against the illustrious Oyababy.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='Saber' date='31 January 2010 - 02:36 PM' timestamp='1264966613' post='2148084']
[/quote]

And yet you know nothing of my predicament. Needless to say I might need to leave on a moments notice. I will be in this fight as soon as I am sure I can commit to fighting it all the way to the end. My alliance and my closest confidants in this game know what my situation is and you don't hear them !@#$%*ing about it. If you really must know what I am facing feel free to send me a message about it because I am not going to air it publicly.

[quote name='tamerlane' date='31 January 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1264966894' post='2148090']
Oh please. Give this ludicrous &#$@ waving a break and fight the war. WE all know this is going to be a long war and it shouldn't really matter who is and who isn't going to be in PM. I can guarantee you that Archon and Airme are the last two people who will miss out on blooding your noses and they will join when their time comes.

Hurr durrr... you're in peace mode and you lead an alliunz hur durrr....

Find something better to criticize people on like LM and Co's performance against the illustrious Oyababy.
[/quote]
I know, I seriously don't care about PM but I was just finding it amusing that AirMe can't fight the war due to OOC reasons but then can be one 3rd posted on these forums (where hundreds of people do not have OOC issues that stop them from warring).

Personally I would always deploy leadership in the first wave except if they have seriously low warchests. I feel that leadership should lead the charge so membership never doubts that they are willing to risk everything for the cause. But I don't really care if people put some of their leadership for the second wave.

Oh, and you know, this dick waving like everything else is just bit of taunting. I doubt anyone really takes it seriously.

Huh, I strangely seem to have missed this thread. Fighting a war along with TOP was definitely not in our plans one year ago. It seems circumstances have put us on the same side.

Let's not pretend we love each other now, but I can honestly say we've never disliked you. TOP have always done things their own way and it is something I value, even with the associated flaws that come with it.

Good luck, TOP. May that programmer you pray to help you.

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='31 January 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1264970158' post='2148180']
Huh, I strangely seem to have missed this thread. Fighting a war along with TOP was definitely not in our plans one year ago. It seems circumstances have put us on the same side.

Let's not pretend we love each other now, but I can honestly say we've never disliked you. TOP have always done things their own way and it is something I value, even with the associated flaws that come with it.

[/quote]

Thanks, though I doubt Johan will, but the sign of the Platypus just might :P

In Hoc Signo Vinces is our motto after all, officially, not Johan Vult ;)

But yes, I hadn't really expected us to fight on the same side again, but then I guess it wasn't a complete fluke either considering much of what became NSO was on the same side as TOP in earlier wars. :)

[quote name='avernite' date='31 January 2010 - 09:01 PM' timestamp='1264971703' post='2148243']
Thanks, though I doubt Johan will, but the sign of the Platypus just might :P

In Hoc Signo Vinces is our motto after all, officially, not Johan Vult ;)

But yes, I hadn't really expected us to fight on the same side again, but then I guess it wasn't a complete fluke either considering much of what became NSO was on the same side as TOP in earlier wars. :)
[/quote]

burn traitor.

as you may never again defile the name, of the only one, again.

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='31 January 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1264970158' post='2148180']

[/quote]
It seems we have common "acquantances", The Jedi Order :)

[quote name='necAnt' date='31 January 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1264973326' post='2148322']
burn traitor.

as you may never again defile the name, of the only one, again.
[/quote]

The Platypus is our sigil, Johan a name we associate with it.

But in the end, we fight not for Johan but for the Platypus on our flag.

[quote name='Some-Guy' date='31 January 2010 - 05:11 PM' timestamp='1264975865' post='2148435']
Don't we fight for great lolz?
[/quote]
No, you're moral. You fight [i]against[/i] great lolz :colbert:

[quote name='AirMe' date='01 February 2010 - 05:07 AM' timestamp='1264964862' post='2148022']
Most of the people who are no longer in the war were allies of Polar. Who is no longer fighting. Once Polar is done, their allies started leaving. Standard Operating procedure. TOP was also short sighted to explicitly trust a man that dislikes them more than most. Personally when someone approves a preemption, my "IT'S A TRAP!" Radar goes off.
[/quote]
Yeah, I actually agree with you on this one. I don't really understand why TOP would put any trust in Grub and the NpO considering the history between the two alliances.

[quote name='tamerlane' date='31 January 2010 - 01:41 PM' timestamp='1264966894' post='2148090']
[/quote]

Oyababy lost 2100 infra today....

Though as I have repeatedly said, he has the luck of the devil of being on when we've randomly coordinated at odd hours.

[quote name='LiquidMercury' date='31 January 2010 - 08:07 PM' timestamp='1264990030' post='2149071']

Though as I have repeatedly said, he has the luck of the devil of being on when we've randomly coordinated at odd hours.
[/quote]

hahaha, oyababy is going to crush you.

I spoke with him. I said "GL dude" and he Nobly replied "Don't worry, I got this" where he then proceeded to declare war on 3 other dudes much larger then him.

[quote name='LiquidMercury' date='01 February 2010 - 02:07 AM' timestamp='1264990030' post='2149071']

[/quote]

Luck has nothing to do with it. The man is a god.

aaaannnnddd he never really logs off..... :v:

[quote name='tamerlane' date='31 January 2010 - 09:18 PM' timestamp='1264990707' post='2149110']
Luck has nothing to do with it. The man is a god.

aaaannnnddd he never really logs off..... :v:
[/quote]
[03:06] <@flak_attack[MK]> Was a stupid move wasting such strong nations on oyb
[03:07] <@flak_attack[MK]> I would have just sent a couple of dumb !@#$% after oyb and sent the strong guys after someone they could take
[03:07] <%oyababy> lol
[03:07] <%oyababy> yeah flak
[03:07] <%oyababy> not only am i
[03:07] <@flak_attack[MK]> After all, no one beats oyb
[03:07] <%oyababy> extremely active
[03:07] <%oyababy> and
[03:07] <%oyababy> pretty amazing all around
[03:07] <%oyababy> i'm $%&@in
[03:07] <%oyababy> oyababy
[03:07] <%oyababy> you can't beat me
[03:08] <%TBRaiders> some funny !@#$ at the forums
[03:08] <%oyababy> don't worry TBRaiders
[03:08] <%oyababy> i'm going to solo top
[03:08] <%oyababy> and IRON
[03:08] <%oyababy> starting from the top down

[quote name='Pearl' date='31 January 2010 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1264990647' post='2149106']
hahaha, oyababy is going to crush you.

I spoke with him. I said "GL dude" and he Nobly replied "Don't worry, I got this" where he then proceeded to declare war on 3 other dudes much larger then him.
[/quote]

I'm sorry, but you would be misinformed. He has lost much more NS, and will continue to do so. While ohyababy is a very good fighter, the mechanics dictate that he will indeed lose, through no lack of effort or skill of his own. He will not be crushing me and most of my losses have come from nooks from CT.

[quote name='LiquidMercury' date='31 January 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1264991151' post='2149132']
I'm sorry, but you would be misinformed. He has lost much more NS, and will continue to do so. While ohyababy is a very good fighter, the mechanics dictate that he will indeed lose, through no lack of effort or skill of his own. He will not be crushing me and most of my losses have come from nooks from CT.
[/quote]
You seem to be forgetting the oyababy game mechanic where he wins.