Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

[quote name='Earogema' date='02 February 2010 - 06:28 AM' timestamp='1265092126' post='2152510']
Now I realize what you're trying to say: That TOP would have just involved itself in another front. But to say it was "no way dependent" is an absolute lie.
[/quote]
This is the crucial part. Since we were going to be involved in this war regardless of whether CnG entered or not, how can our involvement be dependant upon their entrance?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I expected more out of you Crymson. Slandering me to my alliance mates is kind of pathetic". I thought TOP was supposed to be "knightly"? I guess I was wrong. What have you done with the place? :( You might want to cool down a bit, as you seem to be a quite hot under the collar. I've gotten over it, maybe you should too?

[quote](~Crymson[TOP]) I've heard this rumor that Steve Buscemi is a douchebag.[/quote]
Just because you ignored my advice about what TOP was becoming, doesn't make me a douchebag. I guess TOP is becoming the new GGA and that kind of makes you the new Silverhawk, eh? When people try to give you good advice you call them bad names. :lol1:

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' date='01 February 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='125080739' post='2151890']
As silly as it is, theterm Hegemony has picked up very negative connotations on Bob, so while I agree with what you are saying, you are not viewing the argument through the proper lense or meaning of the term in this situation.
[/quote]

Not necessarily. Connotations are of a very personal manner, and it really depends more on where you were during and slightly after the Hegemony's time than anything else. For me, Hegemony means either epic fail -from NoR's pitiful attempt at making a bloc, which fell through the roof...or was it Nov?- or an outstanding success, in the case of the real Hegemony.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' date='04 February 2010 - 11:35 PM' timestamp='1265322902' post='2159525']
You know, I expected more out of you Crymson. Slandering me to my alliance mates is kind of pathetic". I thought TOP was supposed to be "knightly"? I guess I was wrong. What have you done with the place? :( You might want to cool down a bit, as you seem to be a quite hot under the collar. I've gotten over it, maybe you should too?

Just because you ignored my advice about what TOP was becoming, doesn't make me a douchebag. I guess TOP is becoming the new GGA and that kind of makes you the new Silverhawk, eh? When people try to give you good advice you call them bad names. :lol1:
[/quote]
No but checking on our warchests after you decided to leave TOP, and then posting about them (even though you got it wrong) on the OWF does make you a douchebag. If not a spy. Oh, and it wasn't first time you released information that is privileged for those inside TOP.

[quote name='Saber' date='04 February 2010 - 05:31 PM' timestamp='1265326277' post='2159643']
No but checking on our warchests when you were a member and still wanted to be part of TOP, and then posting about them in a TOP warchest topic (though you made us look bad) on the OWF does make you a thorn in TOP's side. Not a spy. Oh, and it the wasn't first time you released information that is privileged for those inside TOP, but this is a baseless accusation that has been proven false, but I just want to make you the patsy because it's convenient and I don't want others to know TOP has had many spies in the past and probably currently as well.
[/quote]
I corrected your quote for truthfulness.

So this is the new line? When your lies about me being a peace mode coward kind of fell flat on their face with my involvement in this war, now you have to make up more garbage. Nice. :)

Edited by Steve Buscemi

I'm glad I left TOP when I did. Look what happens when I leave, getting in wars and stuff. Look at me I'm so prescient. Oh but I don't really care about you guys, I'm over it.

brb posting more bitter stuff about you guys

[quote]No but checking on our warchests when you were a member and then posting about them in a TOP warchest topic [...] Not a spy. [/quote]

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' date='04 February 2010 - 06:09 PM' timestamp='1265328565' post='2159738']

So this is the new line? When your lies about me being a peace mode coward kind of fell flat on their face with my involvement in this war, now you have to make up more garbage. Nice. :)
[/quote]
Just to be clear here:

No hostilities exist between alliances A and B at any point in this scenario. Ruler Z is a member of alliance A and takes privileged information. Ruler Z leaves and joins alliance B. Ruler Z shares said privileged information with enemies of alliance A via a public forum. Ruler Z has not committed espionage on alliance A.

My citizens and I are of the opinion that this action would indeed be espionage by any definition. If you could kindly share how you came to your conclusion, my citizens and I would be much obliged.

Edited by mitchh

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' date='05 February 2010 - 01:09 AM' timestamp='1265328565' post='2159738']

[/quote]
You posted on OWF that you looked up our warchests right before you left us. Your words. Not mine.

[quote name='Saber' date='04 February 2010 - 07:15 PM' timestamp='1265332502' post='2159919']
You posted on OWF that you looked up our warchests right before you left us. Your words. Not mine.
[/quote]
Umm, you are mistaken. I said I checked out sign-ins to see if TOP really was prepared for war. They were disappointing by the standards Stukov has recommended. At that time I hadn't made a decision to leave yet. When a topic was made about TOP warchests I offered my opinion, as I'm entitled to. Stop being so butt-hurt about your lack of preparation for this war, Saber and your allies leaving you and your precious bloc dissolving.

But if it makes you sleep better I'm okay being the bad guy.

This is a joke. You claim to attack CnG because of perceived harm they could cause you?

Both you and NpO started these series of war over BS reasons...at least NpO had enough sense to back out when they realized they were at fault. You guys just keep pushing at it with some preconceived notion that what you're doing is "cool" or something. There's a reason you're getting your @#$% handed to you and a majority is against you. You declared for no other reason that what I can only surmise as jealousy and fear. That's right, the mighty TOP was scared and here I've been told for a long time you were supposed badasses.

Cowardly acts make me sick.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' date='05 February 2010 - 02:33 AM' timestamp='1265355181' post='2161132']
Umm, you are mistaken. I said I checked out sign-ins to see if TOP really was prepared for war. They were disappointing by the standards Stukov has recommended. At that time I hadn't made a decision to leave yet. When a topic was made about TOP warchests I offered my opinion, as I'm entitled to. Stop being so butt-hurt about your lack of preparation for this war, Saber and your allies leaving you and your precious bloc dissolving.

[/quote]
I'm surprised iFOK accepted you and keeping you, as you clearly have no loyalty and more than wiling to back stab. You didn't post just your opinion, you posted information you only had access to as a member of TOP.

[quote]You declared for no other reason that what I can only surmise as jealousy and fear. That's right, the mighty TOP was scared and here I've been told for a long time you were supposed badasses.[/quote]

Im sorry... but how did you jumpo from them starting an offensive war.. to them being scared?

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' date='05 February 2010 - 01:33 AM' timestamp='1265355181' post='2161132']

[/quote]
My citizens and I have noted your inclination towards engaging Saber, but would be honored if you could find the time to respond to my post above.

[quote name='Libera' date='05 February 2010 - 01:41 AM' timestamp='1265355670' post='2161153']
...at least NpO had enough sense to back out when they realized they were at fault...
[/quote]
My citizens have ran the calculations, albeit slowly, and have come to the conclusion that you should not have your pet monkey post in your stead.

Edited by mitchh

[quote name='Saber' date='04 February 2010 - 05:31 PM' timestamp='1265326277' post='2159643']
No but checking on our warchests after you decided to leave TOP, and then posting about them (even though you got it wrong) on the OWF does make you a [b]douchebag. [/b]
[/quote]
[quote name='mitchh' date='05 February 2010 - 11:05 AM' timestamp='1265389559' post='2161620']
My citizens have ran the calculations, albeit slowly, and have come to the conclusion that you should not have your pet monkey post in your stead.
[/quote]

Half-baked DoW, personal insults, what's next? Declaring war on a neutral alliance, rolling them and then demanding reps? Oh wait, you already scratched that one off the bucket list.

[quote name='TBRaiders' date='05 February 2010 - 05:28 PM' timestamp='1265390922' post='2161646']
Half-baked DoW, personal insults, what's next? Declaring war on a neutral alliance, rolling them and then demanding reps? Oh wait, you already scratched that one off the bucket list.
[/quote]

The Woodstock Massacre was a shame. However, it is silly to see you faulting TOP for it when two (click [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=14346"]me[/url] and [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=14358"]me[/url]) of your close allies were engaged in the same war.

[quote name='Libera' date='05 February 2010 - 04:41 AM' timestamp='1265355670' post='2161153']
This is a joke. You claim to attack CnG because of perceived harm they could cause you?

Both you and NpO started these series of war over BS reasons...at least NpO had enough sense to back out when they realized they were at fault.
[/quote]

Please, explain to me when NpO "back out". :huh:

Blue Lightning , I don't think you will ever find a personal insult from me posted anywhere, but you will also never see me standing on a soapbox proclaiming my moral compass always points in the right direction either. Either way, are you telling me because some members of MK may have insulted somebody before that I cannot call someone out when I see it?

rabonnobar, that was just a fun jab by me, but again I didn't particpate in it and feel no guilt for what others did. I was GRE at the time so had even more allies than that who particpated in that very sad event. Don't think I didn't rage internally at our alliance forum and the Citadel forum about it.