Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

Any attacks on Stumpy is an attack on all of Purple, no current treaty is above the bond we have with our King, and as such actions will result in the entire mobilization of the purple war machine

You have been warned :P

I'd like to see him try to go toe to toe with a real war machine like that of my kingdom. :smug:

This topic is weird, or perhaps some of those interpreting it are so.

My comment was not really very hard to understand. The NSO was asked not to escalate the situation from the onset. I have agreed to that request from our allies. If any alliance aside from PC gets involved in this conflict on the opposing side then the NSO will declare, setting off whatever chain reaction thus follows, without concern for the world at large. I am well aware that I am within my sovereign and treated rights to declare at present but will honor the request as made, for the time being.

I am also confused by the MK comments about attacking NSO. According to some in Polar it is a common perception amongst some parties that your alliance and mine has a "good working relationship". I am not so sure where that analysis stems from but I can say that the first large scale (for us at the time) war the NSO ever embarked upon was in defense of the Mushroom Kingdom and we did so without a treaty. Since that time my alliance has been hounded and ridiculed by that alliance of supposed moralists for no clear reason. So I would like to ask, once and for all, what the $%&@ is MK's problem with NSO? I don't care if it is publicly listed or sent privately. If there actually isn't a reason aside from a bigger alliance being put out because a smaller one doesn't conduct its own affairs with any concern over whether or not you approve then get over it. If it is something else, I would be interested in hearing it.

All that aside, the current situation supports my supposition in one of the older discussion topics about political influence. It doesn't matter how big the alliance is, any alliance can declare and impact the whole Cyberverse provided they have just a handful of connections. This always places alliances like CD, NSO, IAA, and pretty much any of the other "mid-tier" alliances on the same playing field as the big boys so long as the alliance is willing to take the beating that might come along with such an action.

Hopefully I won't get bored.

My comment was not really very hard to understand. The NSO was asked not to escalate the situation from the onset. I have agreed to that request from our allies. If any alliance aside from PC gets involved in this conflict on the opposing side then the NSO will declare, setting off whatever chain reaction thus follows, without concern for the world at large. I am well aware that I am within my sovereign and treated rights to declare at present but will honor the request as made, for the time being.

I am also confused by the MK comments about attacking NSO. According to some in Polar it is a common perception amongst some parties that your alliance and mine has a "good working relationship". I am not so sure where that analysis stems from but I can say that the first large scale (for us at the time) war the NSO ever embarked upon was in defense of the Mushroom Kingdom and we did so without a treaty. Since that time my alliance has been hounded and ridiculed by that alliance of supposed moralists for no clear reason. So I would like to ask, once and for all, what the $%&@ is MK's problem with NSO? I don't care if it is publicly listed or sent privately. If there actually isn't a reason aside from a bigger alliance being put out because a smaller one doesn't conduct its own affairs with any concern over whether or not you approve then get over it. If it is something else, I would be interested in hearing it.

All that aside, the current situation supports my supposition in one of the older discussion topics about political influence. It doesn't matter how big the alliance is, any alliance can declare and impact the whole Cyberverse provided they have just a handful of connections. This always places alliances like CD, NSO, IAA, and pretty much any of the other "mid-tier" alliances on the same playing field as the big boys so long as the alliance is willing to take the beating that might come along with such an action.

I'll admit I like you more and more as time goes by.

I'll admit I like you more and more as time goes by.

And thus the path to the dark side begins.

As to Ivan's questions I'll leave that to someone who actually doesn't like NSO. As far as I can tell it's because a lot of your members are pretty !@#$ posters and annoying as !@#$, but to be honest I've long thought MK was more like NSO than several other alliances we are allied to. But don't tell that to the other MKers, they might lynch me if they knew I thought that :x

You missed one part, \M/ starts to cry about been attacked.

This is so truly rich coming from you Timeline. Oh so very rich.

I believe that Hoo's statement sums up my thoughts on the situation. On one hand, I hope this doesn't blow up, as \m/ deserves no vindication for their unseemly behavior. On the other, I am not a fan of NpO forcing itself into a situation that was already resolved, only to create a new one.

Who knows. I may not have all the facts as Astronaut Jones has noticed, I've been far too busy cheering on \m/ to pay much attention. I fear your time spent at CSN has left a very wrong impression of us with you.

As to Ivan's questions I'll leave that to someone who actually doesn't like NSO. As far as I can tell it's because a lot of your members are pretty !@#$ posters and annoying as !@#$, but to be honest I've long thought MK was more like NSO than several other alliances we are allied to. But don't tell that to the other MKers, they might lynch me if they knew I thought that :x

God I hope Im the latter and not the former. <_<

Edited by Chron

Oh good, so it isn't just me that thinks you guys are pretty similar (I guess that could be a good or bad thing :P ).

At some point it will occur to you that he's more than double your NS, has seen more weeks of combat than you've days on this planet, and that in every way he is your superior.

Then perhaps you will learn respect. Until then, I feel sorry for you.

First, I'm a reroll, and I've seen plenty of combat and days on the planet.

Second, I don't respect anyone just because they've been around. I respect them for intelligence, wit, and conviction. Just because you post 1000s of times doesn't mean you have something important to say.

Thanks for adding your insight into this thread. I see you took the time to look at the numerous issues on both sides and came to this wonderful conclusion.

Yet somehow I find it to be one of the best posts in this thread. :(

First, I'm a reroll, and I've seen plenty of combat and days on the planet.

Second, I don't respect anyone just because they've been around. I respect them for intelligence, wit, and conviction. Just because you post 1000s of times doesn't mean you have something important to say.

I have to agree here. NS, post count and casualty count are irrelevant to the quality of a CN player in my opinion.

Thread has been open not even 24 hours, and it's already 79 pages long. I wonder how large it's gona get!

About the time other people do something about us doing something about it, that's when it will start to lose importance.

Edited by Tarikmo

The irony of this situation in relation to the bolded has me rolling.

That aside, I can't seem to stay mad at NSO for long, you always walk in and remind me what I really enjoyed there.

Edited by Merrie Melodies

The irony of this situation in relation to the bolded has me rolling.

That aside, I can't seem to stay made at NSO for long, you always walk in and remind me what I really enjoyed there.

True, except that the situation currently being addressed isn't the same as some of my people coming here and being my idols. Just as I accepted the situation when we broke convention and mass attempted to recruit from aligned nations and would have accepted any potential consequences so must \m/ accept the consequences for their actions.

I can assure you that no one has ever heard me make comments towards any other member of this community as were made towards Grub the other night by your government.

True, except that the situation currently being addressed isn't the same as some of my people coming here and being my idols. Just as I accepted the situation when we broke convention and mass attempted to recruit from aligned nations and would have accepted any potential consequences so must \m/ accept the consequences for their actions.

I can assure you that no one has ever heard me make comments towards any other member of this community as were made towards Grub the other night by your government.

Oh so we are back to those unfortunate comments, well I have to agree with you, I never have heard you say anything even close. That said I have been in several of NSOs channels while a member, enough said.