Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

Regardless of whatever you say his intentions were, they both are striking against tech raiders and using the might of their alliance to do so. So, go ahead and baaw about the connection, but it's still there.

Kronos once declared war on another alliance. Therefore, Polaris is just the same as Kronos. QED.

Disrespectful and vulgar behavior has consequences. Maybe this matter will convince some of the truth of that statement, or at least compel them to be more respectful in the future. I am sick and tired of the OWF being a cesspit of trolling and assorted crudity. These days, intelligent debate is trolled and degraded rather than encouraged. That needs to change; and those who involve themselves in such behavior need to consider becoming more constructive in dialogue.

Nice to see that someone gets this.

While I'm flattered that AlmightyGrub considers us so evil, don't be suckered in by his lofty talk of morals and "community standards". These goals would be noble if they were genuine, but they are not. AlmightyGrub simply doesn't like us. If he were truly committed to these farcical goals, then he would have declared war on Poison Clan or any of the other techraiding alliances out there. But he did not because he knows there is actual risk involved there. Don't be deceived. AlmightyGrub attacked us because he finds us to be disgusting and immoral. That's great. I find him to be pompous and moralist. We're even. I'm not imploring the CN community to come to our defense. It is not your obligation. All I ask is that you use your heads and see through these "community standards". The only rules alliances are obligated to follow are the CN Terms of Service, not these purposely vague "community standards" that the most powerful alliances can redefine at will. We will not subject ourselves to these false standards, as it will set a terrifying precedent that the most powerful alliances can destroy any alliance that they find to be inconsistent with their values. If you can't see that, then you don't deserve the freedom to define your own morals anyway.

It really is hilarious when you can see right through the pathetic attempts of a scared alliance to set up a victory for themselves.

Who knows? Don't end up with just a treaty partner or two, cause Polar will be looking for you next.

Yawn. Attack us if you don't like what we did. Thats what we did to \m/ right? Your turn.

Man I really love my alliance.

Enjoy the war \m/ I heard you have fun warring.

Polaris o/

Grub/

I am Polar, see my scars and behold my commitment.

Also, those in PC asking why we don't declared on you, if you want war so much come get us ;)

Regardless of whatever you say his intentions were, they both are striking against tech raiders and using the might of their alliance to do so. So, go ahead and baaw about the connection, but it's still there.

Walford created CNARF in such a way as to recruit folks not in GATO to join, and then used the threat of GATO military backup were he to face retaliation for his efforts.

Who is Polaris hiding behind?

You sir seem to be missing the point that if PC would've acted the way \m/ did Polaris would have focused on them... This has got nothing to do with stats it's all about principle, maybe I can fetch a link to the OP if you'd like?

I suggest you go read the threads again, and look up \m/'s history. Its all about strategy

In our defense, we didn't start that war. But that's not really related to the topic at hand.

2 of your members declaring on them started that war. Period. Fact.

Ermmm, last I checked, NV was allied to Polaris. Has that changed?

...no I don't believe it has.

Not to mention the thought of \m/ being in any way a "threat" to anyone larger than 30 nations.

To threaten 30 nations they need two more alliances as backup, get it right. My bets would have been on the alliance they tech raided if GOONS and PC weren't in there with them.

Disrespectful and vulgar behavior has consequences. Maybe this matter will convince some of the truth of that statement, or at least compel them to be more respectful in the future. I am sick and tired of the OWF being a cesspit of degradation and assorted crudity. These days, intelligent debate is insulted and degraded rather than encouraged. That needs to change; and those who involve themselves in such behavior need to consider becoming more constructive in dialogue.

I agree with this, and it's the reason I rarely visit the OWF anymore.

Disrespectful and vulgar behavior has consequences. Maybe this matter will convince some of the truth of that statement, or at least compel them to be more respectful in the future. I am sick and tired of the OWF being a cesspit of trolling and assorted crudity. These days, intelligent debate is trolled and degraded rather than encouraged. That needs to change; and those who involve themselves in such behavior need to consider becoming more constructive in dialogue.

Truer words have never been spoken.

No, he made it specifically with said fanfare in mind, and had GATO announce their military protection over CNARF at the time of it's founding. That Walford simply tried it again later with fanfare, and then continued to do so even after he announced CNARF's disbandment does nothing to detract from the fact he did it as an obvious play for attention.

Walford may have found his calling later on, but in the first place it was a blatant attempt and self-martyring.

CNARF was a military project in GATO using GATO nations. I don't see why the fanfare subject is even being brought up, the fact of the matter was that it was an attempt to attack all tech raiders.

Right because them declaring on an ally of yours makes them the new hegemony.... Comeon grow up, \m/ f****d up time and again and now they're paying the price, it's that simple....

While I agree that \m/ has @#$%^$ up numerous times, I disagree with your statement about Hegemony. The whole Karma War was a complete cluster%$#@ from the beginning, neither side was nearly as right or wrong as anyone claimed. Hegemony got a lot more than it deserved.....

While I'm flattered that AlmightyGrub considers us so evil, don't be suckered in by his lofty talk of morals and "community standards". These goals would be noble if they were genuine, but they are not. AlmightyGrub simply doesn't like us. If he were truly committed to these farcical goals, then he would have declared war on Poison Clan or any of the other techraiding alliances out there. But he did not because he knows there is actual risk involved there. Don't be deceived. AlmightyGrub attacked us because he finds us to be disgusting and immoral. That's great. I find him to be pompous and moralist. We're even. I'm not imploring the CN community to come to our defense. It is not your obligation. All I ask is that you use your heads and see through these "community standards". The only rules alliances are obligated to follow are the CN Terms of Service, not these purposely vague "community standards" that the most powerful alliances can redefine at will. We will not subject ourselves to these false standards, as it will set a terrifying precedent that the most powerful alliances can destroy any alliance that they find to be inconsistent with their values. If you can't see that, then you don't deserve the freedom to define your own morals anyway.

It's not us, it's you.

Kronos once declared war on another alliance. Therefore, Polaris is just the same as Kronos. QED.

Heh, if that's how you want to connect it, then what you say is true. I was connecting their actions to another set of actions. Thank you for in a way proving my point.

Man I really love my alliance.

Enjoy the war \m/ I heard you have fun warring.

Polaris o/

Grub/

I am Polar, see my scars and behold my commitment.

Also, those in PC asking why we don't declared on you, if you want war so much come get us ;)

First off, I'm not in PC. Secondly, it was a rhetorical question. You didn't declare on PC because you're terrified of Umbrella and FoB coming in and ruining your carefully guarded pixels.

To be fair I don't buy into any of the moralist BS, I don't like you guys and that's enough of a reason for me. I'm honest about it at least, even if nobody else is :(

When you say "allies" you refer to PC- I doubt Ragnarok is very happy about this, but they happen to have an MDoAP with Polar.

Ahh yes, well I'm quite aware of the Rok-NpO treaty for obvious reasons, however, I would be rather disappointed in Ragnarok if they simply threw up their hands and cried, "conflicting treaties!" Particularly since Rok has been far closer to \m/ than NpO as of late...witness the TPF War.

First off, I'm not in PC. Secondly, it was a rhetorical question. You didn't declare on PC because you're terrified of Umbrella and FoB coming in and ruining your carefully guarded pixels.

Pretty much this. Way to attack 1 of the 4 alliances that has raided micros, NpO. You're really going to protect the community that way! If you really have this obligation to the community (which, by the way, I think you do) you should declare on all four (which, by the way, I would support.) My issue isn't with you attacking \m/. It's with you attacking only \m/ because only \m/ is convenient to attack. It's for taking the easy route and claim to be standing alone in the face of a looming evil.

Do it right or don't do it at all.

Edited by Penkala