Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

I am seriously beginning to question what separates NPO from NpO. After all, I do believe that NPO was renowned for picking off targets before a resistance could actually form.

Grub, I will tell you this now, that you better watch yourself. You have made more enemies then you have allies. No one likes a self-proclaimed robocop.

I look forward to seeing what \m/'s allies have to say about this...assuming that they weren't told by certain parties to look the other way "or else".

When you say "allies" you refer to PC- I doubt Ragnarok is very happy about this, but they happen to have an MDoAP with Polar.

What?

Walford was just using the Tech raiding to make himself into some kind of a martyr. The hell are you on about? Do you have any idea what you're talking about, here? You know what, keep playing that angle. I'm pretty sure if you throw around the old "lolwalford" enough, there are bound to be a few people who won't be laughing at your ignorance.

You really don't remember how any of that went down, do you? I'll type it slow, as I can't say it slow to you... Walford created CNARF as a force against tech raiding... This is Grub, attacking \m/ over a tech raid. Therefore, this is Grub's reincarnation of CNARF.

Now, so that you understand, I don't actually think Grub and Walford are together, and no, I don't think Grub is trying to become CNARF or w/e. But the similarities between the two actions are quite obvious.

I am seriously beginning to question what separates NPO from NpO. After all, I do believe that NPO was renowned for picking off targets before a resistance could actually form.

Grub, I will tell you this now, that you better watch yourself. You have made more enemies then you have allies. No one likes a self-proclaimed robocop.

And noone likes lame comedians like yourself..... keep moving *sigh*

You really don't remember how any of that went down, do you? I'll type it slow, as I can't say it slow to you... Walford created CNARF as a force against tech raiding... This is Grub, attacking \m/ over a tech raid. Therefore, this is Grub's reincarnation of CNARF.

Now, so that you understand, I don't actually think Grub and Walford are together, and no, I don't think Grub is trying to become CNARF or w/e. But the similarities between the two actions are quite obvious.

No, Walford created CNARF as a transparent grab for attention. He specifically made it as an "extra-alliance" organization so he could still operate with protection from GATO's "army" at the time.

You're funny, keep it up with 'dem history lessons.

I am sure PC will be along directly, however PC haven't been strutting all over the boards waving their e-peenies, PC haven't lowered themselves to throwing excreta from their cages at the smiling faced children watching. As for GOONS, well now, they took the offer made, smart ones those GOONS.

If that is indeed what \m/ did in response to your attempt for diplomacy, I believe they deserve it. Profanity and total disrespect for other people make them deserved to be attacked, not the action of tech raiding itself.

I sincerely wish that \m/ will fight a good fight this time, instead of disbanding again just when things got difficult. You can be a quitter, because it is easy, but you should not. Stand up for yourself, defend what you believe to be your right, and surrender if you lost the fight. No biggie.

Do not display loser mentality here, call in your allies, do FIGHT back, instead of taking the beat nicely.

I would love to see your allies stand up for you. They choose to sign a treaty with you, knowing well your characters, let's see if they will fulfill their commitment.

Also, good play, Polaris.

Your diplomacy was always do what we say or else. The only way this could have been avoid was for Grub to pick up that gauntlet he dropped.

I apologize, but if you are referring to MK, we have nothing to do with this conflict except through our allies.