Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

No, they actually know how to conduct diplomacy, while \m/ has proven themselves unable of that.

What?

They have raided an actual alliance twice now. How many times do they get to apologize, then go do it again?

\m/ has done it once.

Oh and way to attack an ally of an MDoAP partner, too.

Edited by Penkala

War is the result when diplomacy fails. Diplomacy didn't fail with GOONS.

And it also didn't fail with PC. Otherwise I presume you'd be declaring on them, too. Or are you just afraid of attacking such a well-connected alliance, maybe? Don't want to risk bringing in, I don't know, Umbrella, maybe?

They didn't. It's a tragedy that for some folks are just all too happy to throw around labels when they are incapable of understanding why those labels don't apply.

But please, continue, if all you have to say here is an empty, idiotic comparison, I'm sure that you'll be able to sway the masses.

Really? Because this war appears to be more or less over a tech raid. Therefore, Walfords teachings of CNARF and this really DO relate. CyberNationsAntiRaid(or rogue)Force... Sounds pretty similar to me.

Haha, yes, right on all counts.

Oh man Musso agreeing with me. I MUST be doing something wrong.

Either that or \m/ is just so wrong that it gets two people who normally can't get along to say "holy crap they are crap" which is a pretty amazing feat in of itself.

Oh, Grub.... this is not a good idea.. much as I despise \m/ and PC and that lot, you're isolating your C&G allies for the sake of your reputation. I understand that nobody wants people to believe that they don't have the spine to act upon what they say, but if Polar and STA fight C&G, both sides will be weakened and Citadel will curbstomp you in the next war (or Citadel 2.0 heh)

o/ Polaris, I hope this was the right move

CnG will not fight STA or Polaris.

What?

They have mass raided an actual alliance twice now. How many times do they get to apologize, then go do it again?

\m/ has done it once.

When was the first time? I missed it.

While I appreciate your honesty and resolve to fight for you believe in, I am wondering what your goal in diplomacy was when you contacted \m/

I don't know if they really "contacted" \m/ -- and I believe that they were trying to pick the 'easy' target, the least connected one. Or at least, that's the image I get from the highly selective nature of the DoW....

I thought that was the NONE alliance he formed later? Or were they the same exact thing just different names during different time periods?

Either way Polaris isn't attacking all tech raiders, just \m/, so not quite at that level of asshattery anyway. And judging by the comments I've read, some offer was made that GOONS took up on, but \m/ failed to, which is what led to this escalation. So it's not as though no diplomacy was tried. \m/ assumed Polar was bluffing, and is now learning that Grub says exactly what he means.

Exact same things just the first one was backed by GATO.

Also I'd be inclined to agree with you if there was a reason for diplomacy to be needed in the first place.

No, it took absolutely no guts. Just like it didn't take guts for \m/ to tech raid whatever no-name alliance they raided. This is the same exact situation, except Polaris is the alliance full of jackasses.

Your right, the jackasses certainly aren't the ones preaching that showing your genitals and calling people every racist term out there is good diplomacy..... *rollseyes*

I was referring to the fact that he thought he has the ability to do that.

I doubt he thinks he has the ability to do that. Especially since he's gone through an alliance disbandment, and an alliance refusing to disband.

As a matter of fact, I'm sure the guy has more experience with alliances and the disbanding aspect of them than you do.

Really? Because this war appears to be more or less over a tech raid. Therefore, Walfords teachings of CNARF and this really DO relate. CyberNationsAntiRaid(or rogue)Force... Sounds pretty similar to me.

What?

Walford was just using the Tech raiding to make himself into some kind of a martyr. The hell are you on about? Do you have any idea what you're talking about, here? You know what, keep playing that angle. I'm pretty sure if you throw around the old "lolwalford" enough, there are bound to be a few people who won't be laughing at your ignorance.

No, it took absolutely no guts. Just like it didn't take guts for \m/ to tech raid whatever no-name alliance they raided. This is the same exact situation, except Polaris is the alliance full of jackasses.

Haha.

Classic.

CnG will not fight STA or Polaris.

When was the first time? I missed it.

Didn't you get the memo? GOONS is an Athens sub-alliance that just hasn't been assimilated fully yet. As such any actions undertaken by Athens are also considered to have been taken by GOONS, thus making this GOONS second offense.

I mean, duh.

Edited by Seerow

Oh man Musso agreeing with me. I MUST be doing something wrong.

Either that or \m/ is just so wrong that it gets two people who normally can't get along to say "holy crap they are crap" which is a pretty amazing feat in of itself.

Probably the second option. Thanks for the lol, \m/. You've sure given me plenty.