Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

So you're saying neither of them are attacking tech raiders solely because they're raiders? Unless you'd care to explain any other reason he had for declaring.

\m/ essentially flipped them the bird, if I'm seeing this correctly, Grub proceeded to then grab that finger, and is now painfully tearing it off.

I detest \m/ too, but this leaves a bad feeling in my mouth. Such disregard for friends of a friend twice now? Not cool in my books.

Polar? Put their ally in a hard spot by attacking one of their friends? This sure hasn't happened before. Everyone meet the new and reformed Polaris.

Did you just like wake up one day and say "Man, $%&@ logic and rational thinking skills!" or what?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=2120460

I feel like I should just throw this back at you with, no u. You disputing the fact of the connection is laughable.

Edited by Epiphanus

You don't know what you are talking about and are shaming a fantastic alliance and ally of Polaris with your continued posting.

So is it not a fact that those 5 alliances have raided microalliances and that Grub feels that should be stopped for the health of the community? I mean, maybe I'm misunderstanding Grub here and this was about him not liking someone's style of diplomacy. But he brought up all this stuff about acts damaging our community and how they must be stood up to, yet I see him standing up to only 1 alliance out of five that has done this..

Are they declaring on \m/ simply because of tech raiding OR because of the profanity and total disrespect?

People interacting with people warrant some decency.

Are you sure that these things are OK to your alliance standard? I quoted and bold it if you happened to have missed it.

Members of polaris government have already indicated that war was not going to be declared over the profanity used during that time. As \m/ just pointed out he said he was going to declare war beforehand anyway. Unless you're now trying to relate this to shark week?

I feel like I should just throw this back at you with, no u. You disputing the fact of the connection is laughable.

The tragedy is that argument is actually more coherent then the line you've been using up until now.

Edit: Noticed the edit. There is no connection. You're making a shallow comparison with total ignorance of the context of what you're trying to use with a negative connotation. It's hilariously stupid.

Edited by Chron

So you're saying neither of them are attacking tech raiders solely because they're raiders? Unless you'd care to explain any other reason he had for declaring.

Frankly I think it's a stupid line of thinking you're pursuing here. You will be very hard pressed to back up the idea that the NpO is doing this solely because \m/ is a raiding alliance.

\m/ essentially flipped them the bird, if I'm seeing this correctly, Grub proceeded to then grab that finger, and is now painfully tearing it off.

I had seen plenty of polaris government saying that they wouldn't be going to war over the profanity. In either case then are they going to war now because of the tech raid over a closed matter or to cleanse the OWF a la shark week?

Frankly I think it's a stupid line of thinking you're pursuing here. You will be very hard pressed to back up the idea that the NpO is doing this solely because \m/ is a raiding alliance.

So what is it then? He already claimed he was going to war prior to the profanity that was done in their channel. Government members from there claimed they wouldn't be going over to war for it. So please enlighten me then.