Official Complaints and Grievances Announcement

I do believe I'll have to take this from another thread, since it is entirely relevant and never answers. Perhaps I was getting a little too close to the truth for them to be comfortable with.

You honestly know that you're only saying that because following the Karma War the ODN decided to mozzy on over to CnG's (mainly MK's) sphere of influence and make nice with you. They chose you as their new master since their old ones got stomped. Before that ODN was the butt of many jokes in MK. After they drop treaties with the NPO side, however, tjhey're cool? They were mocked for ditching Polar in WotC, yet when they ditch the Hegemony in Karma its is alright? Seriously man.

First of all, I would never ignore a Rebel Virginia post.

There's major difference between ignoring treaties so you can stay neutral and choosing between treaties to pick a side. ODN has our backs and we have theirs. If we weren't 100% confident this topic wouldn't be here.

Congrats to ODN, CnG, and our allies at Vanguard and MK! I don't know much about your past ODN (since my nation has only been in existence for a little over a year) but you seem to be friendly people and I'll trust the judgment of my allies when they say that they think you're trustworthy folks. So yeah, congrats again.

Also, CnG almost has 10K nukes. Has any bloc ever had that many? How many did Continuum have at its height?

I'm beginning to think that you're actually one of the few people, who doesn't know what I'm talking about. We've been over this multiple times, also with your government.

Let me tell you a little story. Once upon a time, there was an alliance (for the sake of the story, we call them 'alliance x'). Alliance x was a signatory of a very special and tight bloc, called 'bloc x'. This alliance x had a little treaty with this evil alliance called ODN, and alliance x was very open to new relations with ODN, even though ODN had done things in the past that were not so nice. Alliance x decided that these things in the past didn't matter anymore, and wanted to start over fresh.

However, at the same time.. the evil overlords at ODN came up with a plan to 'increase their influence', at the cost of some of their treaty partners. They talked about the idea of semi-crushing bloc x, and using it in order to gain more influence within another bloc. That some of their friends were in bloc x, didn't matter to them. They even decided to organize a meeting with all the signatories of bloc x, but without 1 signatory: alliance x. Their plan was to start a new bloc, looking very much the same as bloc x except that alliance x wouldn't be there. And they would use this bloc, together with another bloc to gain more influence.

It's alright if you try to gain influence, but at the cost of some of your allies? I think that's bad, and eventually it worked against them. Now for some reason, everyone is supposed to forget about all this. I think ODN doesn't have a clue what friendship is, and therefore it saddens me to see MK, Vanguard and Athens signing with them. :(

At the end of the story, the pony dies. :D

Oh and yeah, after the harm was already done.. ODN tried to backpaddle as much as they could. Too late. The pony had already died.

You are using information that was nothing but hypothetical. Your treating this information as if Arsenal and Joracy were two Triumvirs with the power to control policy change in ODN. And you are sadly mistaken and clearly do not understand how our policy change happens. If you honestly think our GA would have approved anything like that, than I cannot say there is any hope for pleasing you what so ever. Thinking with your head is a good thing, try it some time.

This was expected and ODN will be the staunch member of this bloc.The options they are use to have ended.To act as they have in the past would isolate them completely.The alliance would not survive the isolation.Thus ODN will fight they are out of options.Seriously,Congrats to C&G for adding them when they reached this nadir