Official Complaints and Grievances Announcement

And the 3rd Monday of a New Year is supposed to be the most depressing day of the year... idk, this announcement made me smile allllll day long! :D

GL ya'll!

A former leader of one of your allies would say "Nice grouping." If you are going to talk cryptic and threatening at least do it right.

A former leader of one of your allies would say "Nice grouping." If you are going to talk cryptic and threatening at least do it right.

or maybe he was congratulating ODN and CnG?

People might join alliances that are different and still be friends

Ok, shame you think that I was talking cryptic... :huh:

I just enjoyed this topic yesterday is all.. and I'll reinforce my GL ya'll to ya'll... :)

This ^

(Incase its something offending, im on page one and didnt want to read to page 4 or what ever.

I, Tobbogon of Zenotopia, approve of this)

edit: well i was off... first on a page and its page 19 not 4...

Edited by tobbogon

This is hilarious.

So funny because it was so unexpected, amirite?

Also:

ORRPLE was never really a MDAP. We had to alter our charter to allow this one, as it didn't recognise any treaty above MDoAP before :P
Actually ORRPLE was just a MDoAP bloc between ourselves and ODN, although one could argue that at its inception it was stronger than any MADP even could be.

/nostalgia

Predating the treaty of Soylent ORRPLE was the ODN-Legion Citrus-Concord Pact. This treaty as written was a MADP, though it was before such treaty designations were used, I believe. ORRPLE technically "re-affirmed" the Citrus-Concord Pact, though it was never treated as a MADP to my knowledge.