CN Staff Declaration of Wub

Astraia

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations All!

Never seen the point in criticising the management, much like I wouldn't in a restaurant because I know at worst it'd get your soup spat in. Be pleasant and you might even get larger portions. When the mods have told me off I've typically not understood it because I don't send much time on the boards and haven't really picked up on all the rules for them, the mods have been happy to explain and quickly too, they've never refused an apology, and for an admonishment it's be a pleasant enough experience, especially when not all players are as easy to get on with.

God Save Admin

Admin, you are doing a great job here.

Dont listen to the people demanding more features. already you add new features every now and then and i am very gratefull for that.

Keep up the good work, add things to this game when YOU feel like it and not when the community wants you to do this.

Thank you for this wonderfull game you made and keep running.

A happy new year to you and i hope you will keep having fun with this game.

Happy birthday CN.

Basically a noob here compared to some of the players, but I've never played a game nearly as long as I have this one.

Just over a year is amazing for you guys to hold my ADD butt. Congrats..uh..I think. ;)

To hell with the haters.

edit: redundancy

Edited by Valtamdraugr

To the Admin,

I may have complained at times about things you put in, but I am still here. I may have complained about things that have not been put in, but I am still here. I don't think I have complained to you much, and if I have, I apologize, though know that we (the players) do it because we love this game, not hate it.

Thank you for giving me a reason to play a game longer than I've played any other strictly online game, a game that has absorbed 1,221 days, or 3 and 1/3 years, or 19% of my lifespan (though a lot less realistically since I don't spend 24 hrs a day on here). <_<