CN Staff Declaration of Wub

Astraia

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm working on my 2nd year on CN. i have to admit that this has been a wonder time, so far. used to play !@#$%*, for awhile. it never compared to CN.

admin, you've done an excellent job around here. anything that can keep my interest for this long must be awesome!

I think Admin should take some pride in the fact that so many have stayed for so long. I know every few months my wife goes "You STILL play that game? Hasn't it been like three years now?"

And it's true. As maddeningly frustrating as this game can be, it provides a reliable source of entertainment. Mission accomplished, Admin.

This was my second online browser game and the only one I've stuck with for more than 1 month as well. I've been here since August '06 and I have had no complaints. Well, other than certain players I've had the 'pleasure' of dealing with. If only admin could re-write the code for them..

People who say the game sucks or isn't fun anymore, are like old people who complain that cars were better when they were a kid, back when they got 40 miles to the hog's head, and they had hand cranks, and you had to wear goggles because they had no windshield, and the floorboards were made of wood.

The game's great, it's fun, it's the people that have made it this way, so great job.

Edited by astronaut jones

I've been playing the game for over three years now, and I have had a whole lot of fun during that time, and I could get to know many interesting people.

The foundation for this has been and still is the game created by Admin.

Thank you!