CN Staff Declaration of Wub

Astraia

My fellow CyberNations.

As the 4th birthday of CN approaches, we'd like to take a moment to stand still and think of what has been done in this period of time. Over the years the game has changed considerably. Some older players may remember the old infra system, where you could only buy through drop down menus, or the war system with nothing more than soldiers to fight each other. Wonders and improvements have been added, the ability to put up your alliance on your nation. Bonus resources...and countless other adjustments. For the past 4 years admin has worked hard and done his best to improve the game.

And it has taken it's toll. As you can read in this blog, he is getting burned out. And not from coding all this. Not from modding. But from the constant crap he's been getting whenever he tries something, or for his lack of trying. Many threads exist here complaining, whining he changes too much, or not enough. Enough.

I would like to dedicate this thread to a little admin-loving.

*hugs Texas*

I know I'm a troublemaker, and haven't been easy on ya many times, but I still consider you a friend. And I will stand behind you (and pinch you in the butt).

:wub:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday!

I appreciate the admins and this game very much and think everyone is doing a great job. I've played other online games in the past but they all seem to get old after a while. This is my favorite game and the only one that has stuck with me through the years. I've been playing for 3 yrs now and I hope to still have an account when I'm an old bugger.

Thanks for a great game!

Let's all feel the love.

Edited by Electric Mango

Happy birthday CN.

Hey admin, don't give up on CN, or else we'll tie you to a chair to keep you as admin :P

Admin, if you are getting burned out, why not hire a programmer to help you out?

Also, you could temporarily shut down CC and CN: TE to focus your energies on CN.

Or you could post pictures of your kid doing silly things :D

VIVA ADMIN!

He is the Creator. Without him Planet Bob would not exist and I am thankful for his patience with us. He could easily end this world, but allows us to remain. Even though we forget at times to be grateful to him.

edit: spelling

Edited by Raider

o/ Admin

o/ CN

I believe I can speak for most of us, when I say thanks for all you do.

I can actually say believe it or not CN has helped these past few years. I havent had the best time (RL) the past few years, I have had a lot to deal with, and CN has helped me, by giving me a place to be me, and to feel and act important, to be a part of a community, a "family" of sorts. Who knows what I would be doing right now if it wasn't for this game!

(True story)

Edited by Shadow King

Dear Mr. Admin,

The People of BeanTown Nation are happy that you allowed them to exist and created and such. We thank you a lot. Because we're so thankful, we're going to give you some trouts.