CN Staff Declaration of Wub

Astraia

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the first thread ever that everyone in the community can agree with.

Does this mean the world will end soon?

o7 Kevin

Also, don't let the criticism bring you down. People are just really into this great game that you've created and are extremely passionate about it. Take it as a compliment that people care deeply about Planet Bob.

Now that I think about it, why Planet Bob and not Planet Kevin?

Edited by Electric Mango

Happy birthday, CN.

Also to admin:

No matter what career or software you work in. You will always hear of new suggestions, ideas, etc. Are there fixes to be made? Sure. But at this point in the game, I'd rather see stability and quality issues resolved in game updates than new features. I love the moon and mars wonders. I know most people look forward to getting them. Keep up the good work and don't get discouraged by whiners.

My fellow CyberNations.

As the 4th birthday of CN approaches, we'd like to take a moment to stand still and think of what has been done in this period of time. Over the years the game has changed considerably. Some older players may remember the old infra system, where you could only buy through drop down menus, or the war system with nothing more than soldiers to fight each other. Wonders and improvements have been added, the ability to put up your alliance on your nation. Bonus resources...and countless other adjustments. For the past 4 years admin has worked hard and done his best to improve the game.

And it has taken it's toll. As you can read in this blog, he is getting burned out. And not from coding all this. Not from modding. But from the constant crap he's been getting whenever he tries something, or for his lack of trying. Many threads exist here complaining, whining he changes too much, or not enough. Enough.

I would like to dedicate this thread to a little admin-loving.

*hugs Texas*

I know I'm a troublemaker, and haven't been easy on ya many times, but I still consider you a friend. And I will stand behind you (and pinch you in the butt).

:wub:

Admin, you're the best.

david-hasselhoff-car.JPG

Congrats on the approaching B-day

It's been a wild ride for me for over three years here at CN, and I have to say, I've never continued to play a game, be it a video game, board game, card or an internet game for this long, which means, Admin, you are doing one hell of a good job; thank you.

I echo these sentiments. o/Admin for creating such a good game!

* &prob[GPA-pres] joins in the praise for admin!

I started playing CN because I was sitting around bored late one holiday weekend evening two and a half years ago. Little did I suspect that it would, like, totally eet my life. :rolleyes:

I thank admin for creating this game, and for giving me and so many others enjoyment that we otherwise would not have experienced.

o/ Admin!

I have been playing CN:SE for over three years. I was an early owner of a company in Trukz that grew to one of the top 3 companies. I am now in my third round of CN:TE.

I have always enjoyed your games. And I have always respected what you have done with the game play. And I can tell that you have put your heart and soul into everything that you do.

Don't let the ankle-biters get you down. Look at it this way....

If half the people love what you do and half hate it, you have done exactly what is right!

Thanks for all of your effort and for your great games.

And remember, "Don't mess with Texas"!

Best wishes in the New Year.

This would not have been possible without the hard work and vision of Kevin our great Admin.

Thank you for giving me a place to crash, meet great friends and make up a world for my self. It has been a pleasure to be a part of CN since Feb 06.

o7 Admin

o7 CN

o7 THE MOST BADASS ONLINE GAME

Not in my right mind would I ever believe I would play a game this long. I don't post much on OWF but I know this games evolution has developed vast communities of friends and adversaries. The mechanics of this enterprise ain't bad either. Keep it interesting admin!!

Respects

SanPedroDave

GPA

There's a lot of luv in this room tonight. I think we might have put too much GPA elixir in the water cooler this week, Prob!

Keep up the good work, Admin! Now, I have a list of suggestions that I've scribbled down in green crayon somewhere.....