CN Staff Declaration of Wub

Astraia

I've never bothered the mighty admin in that regard, as I find that the actual playing of the game itself is negligible in my overall strategy for enjoyment 'round these parts. Nevertheless, I feel for the guy.

Good job, Kevin. The cultivation of any level of community on the interwebs itself is hard enough, let alone keeping it all going for 4 years.

4 years in internet years is like 40 in RL years.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit I'm a bit taken aback here. I didn't expect my blog entry to garner so much praise and support from the community like this. I guess I should listen to the silent majority, who are pleased with the game, more often. Thanks Astraia for the topic and all the positive feedback from everyone.

The most true thing that I've seen you write in over a year now. A lot of us really enjoy the game as is, and you keep adding just enough stuff for we game mechanics nerds to keep our interest. Thanks so much for what you have and continue to give us.

o/ admin.

Our Admin, who art on server, Hallowed be thy UserName.

Thy Avatar come, Thy rulings be done, On my computer as it is on the server.

Give us this day our Daily Collection.

And forgive us our rants, as we forgive those who rant against us.

And lead us not into Forum rule violation, but deliver us from tech raiders.

For thine is the script, and the admin account, and the root password, for ever and ever.

Amen.

Happy birthday Planet Bob!

Admin, mods we :wub: you! I have been banned, kicked, warned and been told off by pretty much all of you for all types of offences, but I'm still here, and am still wubbing. You've made the game what it is, and what it is is great!

First off, the birth day isn't until the 6th silly admins ^_^. But Happy birthday anyway!

I love this game, before I started playing 3 and a half years ago I was only playing that other game which isn't to be named and isn't so good. I've found good friends through the game and plan to keep them. This game is nothing but fun for me, if nothing at all it made me much more mature about handling problems.

The Mods aren't biased, which is great( :lol1: ). Please keep up the good great work almighty Admin.

Ezequiel.