Joint NATO/IRON/TOP Announcement

Hakim

You are trying to use your knowledge of the inner workings of alliances you were in to clear Rok, you cant comment on Roks inner workings unless you had spies there during your spy running days or were a member.

x <----The point

o <---- Your head

|/

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a RoK member with top level advisory access at the time? They come in right about there, yeah.
You are trying to use your knowledge of the inner workings of alliances you were in to clear Rok

Thanks alterego, couldn't have put it better myself.

And that would have accomplished what? They would then give them a different day to form a response?

Read the evidence. NpO agrees. NSO agrees. He was deleted while at war. This is airtight.

Oh, Hoo apologized. Was TPF given the chance to apologize?

This is the best reply in the thread.

LOL. To get this straight for everyone who acts like advisor is something huge, it's a mask given to people who have contributed greatly to an alliance, past or present. They see the same thing as an ordinary member. Having said that, I've known Rish a very long time, and I consider him to be a great friend, I had no idea he was doing this, or that he did this. It makes me sad.

We don't have anything called a "high gov advisor", CJ. Cool that you are making up titles for us though. ;)

[...]

We don't have "top advisors" either. In fact, advisors aren't considered part of Ragnarok government. You are free to check our last government announcement to confirm that.

So, does anyone want to change their arguments?

1) TOP & Co. discover an ex-RoK member had multis, possibly spied. Demand Hoo condemn the individual's actions and ban him from their community in order to make evident that he did not support his efforts.

2) Hoo condemns the individual's actions and bans him from the RoK community, making evident that he did not support his efforts.

3) TOP decides that's not good enough.

So am I reading you right?

1) Not possibly spied, he did in fact successfully infiltrate other alliances and enacted some sort of plan to bring them into war.

2) As I said, I'm glad Hoo apologized.

3) I don't speak for TOP. But given that Rok recently went to war with a CB approximately as strong as this case(arguably), I alluded to its alternative implications in order to create a contrast.

When did I say an advisor isn't responsible for his own actions? I said he doesn't hold a government position which is true.

If you guys can prove he had a multi in an alliance during the time that he was still govt in RoK then that would probably be a CB.

Actually they have a CB based on the information already. I fail to see how spying doesn't result in a CB. Shall we take a look at the declarations on TPF?

LOL. To get this straight for everyone who acts like advisor is something huge, it's a mask given to people who have contributed greatly to an alliance, past or present. They see the same thing as an ordinary member.

Wait, wait. Are you saying you know more about your alliance than Doppelganger or Mussolandia?? I just don't believe you. That mask is shopped!

1) Not possibly spied, he did in fact successfully infiltrate other alliances and enacted some sort of plan to bring them into war.

2) As I said, I'm glad Hoo apologized.

3) I don't speak for TOP. But given that Rok recently went to war with a CB approximately as strong as this case(arguably), I alluded to its alternative implications in order to create a contrast.

1. He wasn't in govt at the time.

2. Me too.

3. It is arguable, but this situation is still different as the spy wasn't a government member at the time.

Actually they have a CB based on the information already. I fail to see how spying doesn't result in a CB. Shall we take a look at the declarations on TPF?

Spying on your own and spying with the consent of govt are 2 different things. By this OP's own admission he wasn't in govt during the spying.

Spying on your own and spying with the consent of govt are 2 different things. By this OP's own admission he wasn't in govt during the spying.

Considering spying involves information stealing and/or malicious intent, they might want to prove one or the other before they use that term.

If the multi nation was 1,200 days old doesn't that mean he was spying on another alliance while he was a Triumvir of RoK?

Man I love this. Can you prove that in any way? I mean by that logic, TOP's a bunch of spies too. I don't know who they spied on, but who cares!? They should apologise.

This is only a CB if you could be bothered to attack, like any other supposedly legitimate CB. While I can't speak for every other member in TOP, it's safe to say I would not support using this as a method to attack another alliance. That said, whatever.

He did have the multi while he was gov, though. I want to know why and what he did with it, personally.

Edited by AtheistRepublican

And that would have accomplished what? They would then give them a different day to form a response?

Yeah. Since you hold this holiday in such high esteem that you won't declare war to waste time, why do something that will, well, waste time?

We're already up the 11 pages. The TPF thread was around 90. Happy New Year to us.

The reason isn't you care about time. If you're going to blitz, today is a bad idea as many of your nations won't be on at update (or near update).

Not that I'm saying you're going to war, I'm just saying that the argument "we don't want to use up holiday time" isn't going to be sufficient.

Edited by Earogema

We don't have anything called a "high gov advisor", CJ. Cool that you are making up titles for us though. ;)

I was just going off of what was posted in the OP earlier and responding Hoo.

I guess I did get my wording wrong, the OP said 'Advisor to High Govt' and I said 'High Gov Advisor' so my apologies...

Edited by chefjoe