Joint NATO/IRON/TOP Announcement

Hakim

He's saying, can you track his AA for all 1200 days and can you even verify that his second nation was 1200 days old given the fact it's now deleted?

Im sure any alliances he was in will make themselves known when they see this.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rishnokof created a multi and used it to spy on other alliances. His spy nation is 1,200 days old. He was Triumvir of RoK less than 1,200 days ago.

You're right, my logic must be flawed.

The OP didn't even prove that Rish was passing information, just that his multi tried to instigate conflict between TOP and NSO and that it had membership in other alliances. Yet you can assume he passed information in the distant past when you can't prove he did it recently? You can't even prove he controlled the nation at that time -- he might've been given it last month for all you know.

I never accused him of anything (at least before the events in the OP). ;) I simply wondered why he had the multi and what he did with it while he was gov of RoK.

Touche, you sneaky bugger. ;) I will get you next time.

What I meant to say was: You'd get solid proof if he was or wasn't spying, assuming he told you the truth. But since no one has bothered to contact him (somehow), that piece of evidence is left in limbo.

The OP didn't even prove that Rish was passing information, just that his multi tried to instigate conflict between TOP and NSO and that it had membership in other alliances. Yet you can assume he passed information in the distant past when you can't prove he did it recently? You can't even prove he controlled the nation at that time -- he might've been given it last month for all you know.

I think I might need to start quoting this along with Hoo's apology; it's certain to get lost in the... what did shahenshah call it? Volume? of the other side.

Rishnokof created a multi and used it to spy on other alliances. His spy nation is 1,200 days old. He was Triumvir of RoK less than 1,200 days ago.

You're right, my logic must be flawed.

Was it that old? I honestly am not aware of the multi's age.

Regardless, I'd like to note that Ragnarok is less than 1200 days old.

And I'd like to know what Dr. Dan did with his while Grandmaster of TOP. Alas, we'll never know.

Dr. Dan had a roommate that played from work. The roommate must have signed on from their apartment when Dan was deleted. Even if he did have a multi, said person/multi was in TOP.

EDIT: why did I put never in there? It just makes me look stupid

Edited by Kaiser

Im sure any alliances he was in will make themselves known when they see this.

Why do I doubt that? Even if they did, none of them will have anything else to say or any proof of anything whatsoever because they haven't come forward already and the information would be too old to properly dig up.

2222 post count :D

Edited by deth2munkies

In what timeframe was Rish a Triumvir of RoK?

Can't recall the exact time. Before Hoo's return, just a little after the Tri were introduced I think.

What access level does and Advisor in RoK have?

Pretty much Nil. It's just a mask for former Gov. who've done a lot IIRC. Chairman Hal had it at one point I think. Though I might just be making that up.

To anyone: what alliance was President Magee in when Rish was a Triumvir of RoK? You people should go through your records, I've went through ours.

Wouldn't know.

I'm sorry but I think your alliance would like it if another alliance sent messages to your members to join their alliance.

No, we would not like that.....but you MUST see how thats not even close to what "infiltrated our alliance" implies under any normal circle of discussion.

Dr. Dan never had a roommate that played from work. The roommate must have signed on from their apartment when Dan was deleted. Even if he did have a multi, said person/multi was in TOP.

Can you prove it was always in TOP, you bunch of saboteurs!?

For those asking for clarification on Dr. Dan's deletion: Dr. Dan's roommate---Darkblade---ran his own nation, albeit only from a university computer. Ruphus of TOP can confirm this, as he met both of them. Presumably either Dan or Darkblade messed up and signed in from the same IP.

That said, Darkblade was never in any alliance besides TOP, and he did not create his nation until after Dr. Dan joined TOP.

Yes, let's listen to the party who is implicated, RoK, just like you listened to TPF.

Yes, let's pay attention to Hoo laying out the super secret spy plan...wait, these situations aren't very similar at all are they? D:

Edited by Aurion

Zero Hour received their orders to spy from mhawk and the government of the Phoenix Federation, whereas rishnokof did it of his own accord. I'm not seeing anything that incriminates Ragnarok, as an alliance.

That said, it is unfortunate that your alliances were spied upon, and I'm glad that the perpetrator has been dealt with.

Edited by Quiziotle

Who has neither the power nor access that many supporting this seem to believe he has.

Your point, sir?

My point in this response is asking whether or not you are an admin on RoK forums?

Becuase if not you have NO idea what access he may or may not have.

Yes, let's pay attention to Hoo's words, just like we paid attention to Mhawk laying out his super secret master plan...

Ohwait, these aren't very similar at all are they?

Let's listen to everyone involved saying that TPF never had any plans after they surrendered. TPF says (and has proven) they didn't do anything after surrender, and you don't listen to them. RoK says they didn't do anything wrong, and you listen to them.

Hypocrites.