Joint NATO/IRON/TOP Announcement

Hakim

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is only a CB if you could be bothered to attack, like any other supposedly legitimate CB. While I can't speak for every other member in TOP, it's safe to say I would not support using this as a method to attack another alliance. That said, whatever.

Ah so it's a Causus Whinus

Doesn't mean it was made to do it. From what I saw he did it at the end of his CN career. There is no proof he made the nation just to spy on other people. And if ghosting is now considered infiltrating, then most every alliance in CN has been infiltrated.

You sir are the reason why I am looking forward to a new year. I was getting ready to prove you wrong with a massive post when I realized the OP does just that. Hold on, click here

I guess I did get my wording wrong, the OP said 'Advisor to High Govt' and I said 'High Gov Advisor' so my apologies...

Who has neither the power nor access that many supporting this seem to believe he has.

Your point, sir?

Edited by Aurion

Man I love this. Can you prove that in any way? I mean by that logic, TOP's a bunch of spies too. I don't know who they spied on, but who cares!? They should apologise.

Rishnokof created a multi and used it to spy on other alliances. His spy nation is 1,200 days old. He was Triumvir of RoK less than 1,200 days ago.

You're right, my logic must be flawed.

Yeah. Since you hold this holiday in such high esteem that you won't declare war to waste time, why do something that will, well, waste time?

We're already up the 11 pages. The TPF thread was around 90. Happy New Year to us.

The reason isn't you don't care about time. If you're going to blitz, today is a bad idea as many of your nations won't be on at update (or near update).

Not that I'm saying you're going to war, I'm just saying that the argument "we don't want to use up holiday time" isn't going to be sufficient.

Not being able to post in this thread isn't a big deal in the least. Not being at your nation at a blitz that's right at midnight is a much bigger deal.

Rishnokof created a multi and used it to spy on other alliances. His spy nation is 1,200 days old. He was Triumvir of RoK less than 1,200 days ago.

He's saying, can you track his AA for all 1200 days and can you even verify that his second nation was 1200 days old given the fact it's now deleted?

He's saying, can you track his AA for all 1200 days and can you even verify that his second nation was 1200 days old given the fact it's now deleted?

Actually I believe you could using UE's stats if you so desired.

Then how can you definitively accuse anything? Just saying.

I never accused him of anything (at least before the events in the OP). ;) I simply wondered why he had the multi and what he did with it while he was gov of RoK.

Edited by AtheistRepublican

If you wish to retain any degree of integrity, RoK, I suggest you get out now and reflect long and hard about the proper path of honor. An apology and offered reparations might be a good start. Poor show, indeed.

Does Zenith offer reparations for things non-government members do before going rogue after they've been deleted?

Also, as for the apology, you might want to read the thread:

It's not as interesting as it seems.

Rishnokof left Ragnarok on December 25th and posted this message in our IA section:

We had no idea what his goals or motives were nor did we hold any sort of affiliation with his new project. We in fact had little to no contact with rishnokof other than an occassional visit to our public IRC channel.

When we went to war, rishnokof returned to our AA citing that fighting in a war would cure his boredom. Since rishnokof left us in good standing, we found that acceptable. Rishnokof then had his nation deleted and he advised us that it was due to too many [OOC]forum warns[OOC]. We had no reason to think otherwise.

With this new information coming to light, rishnokof is no longer welcome at Ragnarok. We at Ragnarok are actually pretty shocked that a long time member would do such a thing. When he said he was bored and wanted to do something, we assumed he was just going to go rogue on someone he didn't like as that seems to be the trend these days.

We do not condone spying nor have we ever spied on another alliance or been aware of ongoing spy operations against anyone. rishnokof never made us aware of his operation and he certainly never shared any information with us. Had rishnokof still been a member of Ragnarok (and still had a nation) he would have been removed for such an act immediately as per RoK protocol.

Despite the current conflict, IRON, NATO, NSO, TOP and anyone else we are not currently aware of have my sincerest apologies that this occured.

Not being able to post in this thread isn't a big deal in the least. Not being at your nation at a blitz that's right at midnight is a much bigger deal.

I can agree to this. I hope to see you all marching tomorrow.

Man I love this. Can you prove that in any way? I mean by that logic, TOP's a bunch of spies too. I don't know who they spied on, but who cares!? They should apologise.

Really?

I'm more concerned for RoK. If they have a government member with an ancient nation that appears to have spent it's 4 year life spying on other alliances then I think whether or not NSO etc. have claims should be the least of RoK's worries since other alliances certainly do.

Considering spying involves information stealing and/or malicious intent, they might want to prove one or the other before they use that term.

And attacking someone doesn't necessarily mean damage or death. So why does spying have to considered spying only in its penultimate form?

In what timeframe was Rish a Triumvir of RoK?

What access level does and Advisor in RoK have?

Please address these questions Rok

To anyone: what alliance was President Magee in when Rish was a Triumvir of RoK? You people should go through your records, I've went through ours.

So you can prove his nation was spying while he was govt. Like you have proof and such from those days when he was in govt that his multi was in an alliance getting information, right?

If you wish to retain any degree of integrity, RoK, I suggest you get out now and reflect long and hard about the proper path of honor. An apology and offered reparations might be a good start. Poor show, indeed.

Hoo gave the apology pages ago. And reparations are offered to repay for damage done, which there continues to be no evidence of.