Joint NATO/IRON/TOP Announcement

Hakim

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not the one who is grand standing like a *&^(*&^( here now am I? If you're going to pull this kind of stunt, at least have the audacity to go through with it instead of relying on some technicality.

"Oh, we would declare, but it's a holiday, so we aren't. But you know, you did something bad, so tsk tsk."

Yea, definitely takes a pair to make that kind of statement.

EDIT: Why isn't that word filtered?

Yes, because ruining people real lives for something like this is totally worth it. Pixels are important!

Also, you see, we give them chances to do something about it, something RoK/Athens never did.

Yes, because ruining people real lives for something like this is totally worth it. Pixels are important!

Also, you see, we give them chances to do something about it, something RoK/Athens never did.

Then why bring this up today if you don't want people to worry about it?

He was a high level advisor in the top levels of government.

Not only can you not prove that because you lack any sort of evidence, you can't prove that he was doing this for anything but !@#$s and giggles. In fact you can't prove much of anything except that some guy who apparently got deleted for multis had multis. Wow!

*SpacingOutMan shrugs

As is the way when everyone is home from school, etc. etc. In all honesty, a good ol' drunken war would have been a lot of fun. And honestly, if your life gets ruined by a game, I pity anyone who takes it that seriously.

Good for you? Here, take a cookie. I never condoned what RoK and Athens did, so perhaps I can say my hands are clean, but still, take the cookie. It's sugar too!

Then why bring this up today if you don't want people to worry about it?

That too.

Edited by SpacingOutMan

So what alliance was President Magee in when Rish was in gov? Cause whatever alliance that was, they have a CB in 6 months time. I suggest you all look in your past to see if President Magee was ever a member of your alliance.

If ROK denies the legitimacy of this CB by whoever that alliance is, they are hypocrites.

Would ROK agree that whatever alliance President Magee was in while Rish was a triumvir has a acceptable CB on them?

Edited by Kaiser

Chances to do what, apologize? Hoo did that 10 posts ago. Now what? Punish a banned member? Nuke themselves? Jump on their swords for something that leadership didn't even know about or order (recall that regardless of what you think of the TPF conflict, mhawk was not only aware, but ordered the...whatever the hell they're claiming now).

No, Rishnokof was not in RoK when he chose to go on his crazy rogue excursions. High profile rogues come along every now and then and most people do not associate their actions with their former alliances.

Yes he was. He was a top adviser to Hoo at the time, in fact. Top level access.

No, Rishnokof was not in RoK when he chose to go on his crazy rogue excursions. High profile rogues come along every now and then and most people do not associate their actions with their former alliances.

He was not a Triumvir anymore, but he was pretty much in the loop, like I am. The comparison is valid. The difference in behavior is too.

He was a high level advisor in the top levels of government. Not that I expect you to actually be anything other than disingenuous given your performance these last few days.

I'm pretty sure the arguments that I quoted was calling the guy a government member, which he wasn't. Advisor isn't a government member.

Khyber isn't even a current TOP nation, so I dunno how the hell you're arguing this point with any sort of straight face. This guy was a former Triumvir and advisor who had a multi in another alliance. That's spying from someone who has a high position in most people's books.

I was portraying how Mussolandia's argument that Rishnokof's actions spoke for RoK because he WAS a Trium as equivalent to saying that Khyber's, as former TOP leader, actions spoke for TOP.

Rishnokof was not even a current RoK nation either.

Not only can you not prove that because you lack any sort of evidence, you can't prove that he was doing this for anything but !@#$s and giggles. In fact you can't prove much of anything except that some guy who apparently got deleted for multis had multis. Wow!

They can prove, and have proved, that a top level advisor and former triumvir of Ragnarok had membership access or attempted to have membership access in at least three different alliances while being in Ragnarok.

edit - also the whole "instigating a fight between NSO and TOP" thing

Edited by Heft

Read the second line of the post of mine you quoted.

So why not wait a day, instead of post a thread that will receive NUMEROUS replies?

Don't be stupid. I know you're a smart guy. No matter what, time on this holiday will be wasted due to this thread, war or not. If they cared, they wouldn't have posted it today.

I'm pretty sure the arguments that I quoted was calling the guy a government member, which he wasn't. Advisor isn't a government member.

And your argument was disingenuous as it ignored the influence and access he did have in exchange for tunnel-visioning in on one meaningless little factoid.