Joint NATO/IRON/TOP Announcement

Hakim

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's you that suck and your alliance for not stopping you. Your alliance sucks generally anyway, so it wouldn't surprise me.

I'll assume you realize how much that post just helped your position.

Hoo has given the apology post a page or two back. There's no evidence right now he or anyone else knew.

A multi got deleted. There isn't a lot else here it seems to me.

No, there's a big line between an advisor and an actual government member. To not acknowledge that is being disingenuous.

Sorry, that's not true. That would give a lot of players a free-card to do whatever they want, because an advisor is apparently not responsible for his actions.

A government adviser is basically an old member who people don't want to bump back down to the lowest rank. It is not some mythical position, and they do not have any power to declare war or such. One member acting alone.

Actually it can be different for each alliance. In my alliance, for example, the Jedi Advisors act as the second-in-command to the Grandmaster. In the NPO, the Counselors do nothing except occasionally talk about "the history hiterto" and obsolete ideologies. In Polar, Fallen_Fail lol.

I mean, this is just bloody weak. There's nothing here.

You know, I feel the need to comment not only on this current (already) !@#$show of a thread, but on every thread about this conflict:

Everyone that got rolled in the last war is currently trying to take a play out of the old playbook and do what everyone did back then: instigate moral outrage. The problem is that you people (Alterego et. al.) are extremely bad at it. You latch on to one facet then twist and warp in some sort of sadistic glee of misinformation then turn it into some huge deal that it really isn't and I'm getting quite sick of it.

Let's apply that to this thread:

The actual evidence shows that there were multis: Rish, a member of RoK, and Magee, a member of NATO. No evidence of information leaking, no evidence of RoK instigating it with malicious intent, no evidence anyone in RoK knew anything and both nations have since been deleted. There's nothing to discuss, there's no leg to stand on for any sort of demand, there's no reason this should even be a thread at all other than some sort of grandstand by one side and a smear campaign against RoK. I am no fan at all of RoK but this is getting ridiculous.

Great point on the moral outrage angle

Sorry, that's not true. That would give a lot of players a free-card to do whatever they want, because an advisor is apparently not responsible for his actions.

When did I say an advisor isn't responsible for his own actions? I said he doesn't hold a government position which is true.

If you guys can prove he had a multi in an alliance during the time that he was still govt in RoK then that would probably be a CB.

I'm glad Hoo apologizes for the spying activities conducted by one of his members. That said member was a former Rok gov and then an advisor makes this ordeal even more unfortunate, if not somewhat suspicious. Also, I heard something about a St. Patrick's day war :P

1) TOP & Co. discover an ex-RoK member had multis, possibly spied. Demand Hoo condemn the individual's actions and ban him from their community in order to make evident that he did not support his efforts.

2) Hoo condemns the individual's actions and bans him from the RoK community, making evident that he did not support his efforts.

3) TOP decides that's not good enough.

So am I reading you right?

You know, I feel the need to comment not only on this current (already) !@#$show of a thread, but on every thread about this conflict:

Everyone that got rolled in the last war is currently trying to take a play out of the old playbook and do what everyone did back then: instigate moral outrage. The problem is that you people (Alterego et. al.) are extremely bad at it. You latch on to one facet then twist and warp in some sort of sadistic glee of misinformation then turn it into some huge deal that it really isn't and I'm getting quite sick of it.

Let's apply that to this thread:

The actual evidence shows that there were multis: Rish, a member of RoK, and Magee, a member of NATO. No evidence of information leaking, no evidence of RoK instigating it with malicious intent, no evidence anyone in RoK knew anything and both nations have since been deleted. There's nothing to discuss, there's no leg to stand on for any sort of demand, there's no reason this should even be a thread at all other than some sort of grandstand by one side and a smear campaign against RoK. I am no fan at all of RoK but this is getting ridiculous.

Add to that Hoo's apology and explanation of what he knew about it and the usual characters saying the usual things and it all adds up to one big dump-truck full of suck.

Seriously, what a failtastic way to ring in the new year boys. I expected better. I have no idea why I did, but I did.

Show me where it says the multi was made to specifically infiltrate other alliances.

I think the fact that the multi did infiltrate (or attempted to infiltrate) other alliances more than shows that the multi was designed to infiltrate other alliances.

However, as the current goverment was not aware of his actions, I don't think that it is fair to call them hypocrites.

Actually it can be different for each alliance. In my alliance, for example, the Jedi Advisors act as the second-in-command to the Grandmaster. In the NPO, the Counselors do nothing except occasionally talk about "the history hiterto" and obsolete ideologies. In Polar, Fallen_Fail lol.

I mean, this is just bloody weak. There's nothing here.

Rok arent the Jedi order or NPO and defending today what you vilified yesterday is pathetic.

He infiltrated the New Sith Order with the multi.

Doesn't mean it was made to do it. From what I saw he did it at the end of his CN career. There is no proof he made the nation just to spy on other people. And if ghosting is now considered infiltrating, then most every alliance in CN has been infiltrated.

To have posted this thread.

And that would have accomplished what? They would then give them a different day to form a response?

Hmm. What odd timing. I have a decent bit of difficulty believing that a spy was just oh so suddenly uncovered at such an opportune time.

Read the evidence. NpO agrees. NSO agrees. He was deleted while at war. This is airtight.

Oh, Hoo apologized. Was TPF given the chance to apologize?

1) TOP & Co. discover an ex-RoK member had multis, possibly spied. Demand Hoo condemn the individual's actions and ban him from their community in order to make evident that he did not support his efforts.

2) Hoo condemns the individual's actions and bans him from the RoK community, making evident that he did not support his efforts.

3) TOP decides that's not good enough.

So am I reading you right?

No you're not. #2 didn't happen. Rish voluntarily left RoK a month after his nefarious activities. He was never kicked out of RoK.

Doesn't mean it was made to do it. From what I saw he did it at the end of his CN career. There is no proof he made the nation just to spy on other people. And if ghosting is now considered infiltrating, then most every alliance in CN has been infiltrated.

You tell me. Why would someone make a "multi" and alliance hop?