Joint NATO/IRON/TOP Announcement

Hakim

So what alliance was President Magee in when Rish was in gov? Cause whatever alliance that was, they have a CB in 6 months time. I suggest you all look in your past to see if President Magee was ever a member of your alliance.

President Magee was ghosting the NSO AA at the time Rish was a top level adviser to Hoo in RoK. He also sent out recruitment PMs to TOP in an apparent attempt to start a conflict between out two alliances.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this announcement will entertain me well past the new year.

*Mind Virus lurks

It's not as interesting as it seems.

Rishnokof left Ragnarok on December 25th and posted this message in our IA section:

We had no idea what his goals or motives were nor did we hold any sort of affiliation with his new project. We in fact had little to no contact with rishnokof other than an occassional visit to our public IRC channel.

When we went to war, rishnokof returned to our AA citing that fighting in a war would cure his boredom. Since rishnokof left us in good standing, we found that acceptable. Rishnokof then had his nation deleted and he advised us that it was due to too many [OOC]forum warns[OOC]. We had no reason to think otherwise.

With this new information coming to light, rishnokof is no longer welcome at Ragnarok. We at Ragnarok are actually pretty shocked that a long time member would do such a thing. When he said he was bored and wanted to do something, we assumed he was just going to go rogue on someone he didn't like as that seems to be the trend these days.

We do not condone spying nor have we ever spied on another alliance or been aware of ongoing spy operations against anyone. rishnokof never made us aware of his operation and he certainly never shared any information with us. Had rishnokof still been a member of Ragnarok (and still had a nation) he would have been removed for such an act immediately as per RoK protocol.

Despite the current conflict, IRON, NATO, NSO, TOP and anyone else we are not currently aware of have my sincerest apologies that this occured.

You will probably have to make your own topic for it to be actually read.

They can prove, and have proved, that a top level advisor and former triumvir of Ragnarok had membership access or attempted to have membership access in at least three different alliances while being in Ragnarok.

edit - also the whole "instigating a fight between NSO and TOP" thing

Right. Which does not prove that his status as an Advisor gave him any kind of enhanced access, it does not prove that he was passing information, it does not prove that those ACTUALLY in leadership were involved. All that's being proven is just how desperate for PR some people are getting. Shoulda hired me.

I find myself agreeing a lot more with Doitzel lately...

Advisor =/= government

Hoo condemns the action

What more do you want?

Might as well just DoW so we can have a war, if you're not going to then keep this to yourselves next time.

I was portraying how Mussolandia's argument that Rishnokof's actions spoke for RoK because he WAS a Trium as equivalent to saying that Khyber's, as former TOP leader, actions spoke for TOP.

Rishnokof was not even a current RoK nation either.

oh Yes he was.

You know, I feel the need to comment not only on this current (already) !@#$show of a thread, but on every thread about this conflict:

Everyone that got rolled in the last war is currently trying to take a play out of the old playbook and do what everyone did back then: instigate moral outrage. The problem is that you people (Alterego et. al.) are extremely bad at it. You latch on to one facet then twist and warp in some sort of sadistic glee of misinformation then turn it into some huge deal that it really isn't and I'm getting quite sick of it.

Let's apply that to this thread:

The actual evidence shows that there were multis: Rish, a member of RoK, and Magee, a member of NATO. No evidence of information leaking, no evidence of RoK instigating it with malicious intent, no evidence anyone in RoK knew anything and both nations have since been deleted. There's nothing to discuss, there's no leg to stand on for any sort of demand, there's no reason this should even be a thread at all other than some sort of grandstand by one side and a smear campaign against RoK. I am no fan at all of RoK but this is getting ridiculous.

If you see the screenshots that Bill N Ted posted, President Magee had a 1200+ day old nation before he deleted. So yes, Rishnokof had a multi while he was Trium.

Doesn't this mean that RoK was conspiring to commit acts of espionage (since the multi was created to inflitrate other alliances)?

I'm glad Hoo apologizes for the spying activities conducted by one of his members. That said member was a former Rok gov and then an advisor makes this ordeal even more unfortunate, if not somewhat suspicious. Also, I heard something about a St. Patrick's day war :P

Edited by Hayzell

Ah yes, the ol becuase we think were strong it makes our actions ok defense....brilliant!

Please point to me where CSN ever declared war? Make my day. I don't condone what Athens or Ragnarok did. I never did. Nice try though, that's always a cute argument.

They made a grand stand announcement about how this is such an awful thing, and they argue they are playing the "bigger man"? It is just laughable. I WANT A DRUNKEN NEW YEARS WAR! :v: Other than that, I could really care less.