Joint NATO/IRON/TOP Announcement

Hakim

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TPF's allies are really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Shut up and do something that requires a bit of balls instead of fabricating evidence.

Do you have like some kind of generic response generator to these kinds of threads or something?

Your reasoning for wanting this to be known is obvious. But what could Rok do to fix it now that he no longer exists in game?

Hey, it doesnt matter when it was done or who did it spying is a valid CB. No need for diplomacy either attacking immediately is the only possible choice amirite?

Nicely uncovered.

Edited by Alterego

TPF's allies are really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Shut up and do something that requires a bit of balls instead of fabricating evidence.

So when I translate this from Superfriends-speak, what I get is

It's not bad when my side does it, stupid noobs lol

Did I get that right?

Because the content of the OP references such OOC topics as IP matching and multis, this is being moved to Open World RP. Please remember that any personal information such as IPs, even of deleted nations, is strictly prohibited. Keep discussion of moderation issues (i.e. multi deletion) to a minimum.

It doesn't even look like that's what they asked, nevermind that there's no evidence that Hoo knew about it at all.

Ragnarok existed without Van Hoo in charge for a long period of time. His return does not erase what happened before he was here.

My suggestion was just an idea of what they could do, nothing more.