Joint NATO/IRON/TOP Announcement

Hakim

How about because there's no way to prove that if exchange of intel occurred, which way it happened. I hereby contend that Preisident McGee was the main, and the Rish was his spy multi they had planted in Ragnarok. C'mon. Try to disprove it. You can't. Because there's no evidence of anything.

On the contrary, I think this shows RoK has a clear CB against NATO.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if that multi was 1200 days old, that would have covered his time as Triumvir of RoK.

From his IRON application thread, aside from Rok and some random alliance called ISCO (which according to the wiki merged into ARES), President Magee wasn't in any other alliance.

Unspeakable Evil: Can you run that by your data?

Proof that I'm not an invisible unicorn typing with my horn. Don't use such a terrible argument. There is evidence to support that he was the same person, that of him being on the same IP address. If there is evidence to the contrary, please provide it. Crymson has already provided evidence regarding Dr. Dan and Darkblade.

The fact that he wasn't caught as a multi for 1200 days is the same evidence that was provided for Dr. Dan. Or would you like me to pretend I know Rishnokof and attest to his integrity? I can post pics if you want!

He had a multi and it was 1200 days old. Now prove that he didnt have it for all 1200 days.

Please provide a screen shot of the nation before it was deleted stating it's age. It's not that it's impossible, merely that proof of this kind has not been presented yet, and arguing based on innuendo and assumption is never a good way to go.

I sorta doubt that this spy uncovering was intended to be used as the CB for the wider war. Instead I think it was more for the sake of gaining some PR ground. Especially given that there already is a way for one side to escalate the TPF conflict further, regardless of any spying CB. So I for one will not be whining about why they aren't using this to attack RoK!

So naturally I should just assume that all members of every alliance have total permissions to view all information. They are all government therefore and thus, any spying is terrible.

If we're going to magically say what masks do what, at least make it reasonable. You have absolutely no proof that the advisor mask works that way. The burden of proof is on you of course.

I never said the advisor mask worked in any way at all.....I was just refuting the fact that anyone can say with a definative answer unless admin on said forums.

As for burden of proof....lol this is Planet Bob.....since when does anyone need proof to do anything? Hell proof would spoil all the great hearsay, whining, fabrication, spin, and outright deceitfull lying that we all have come to know and love lmao

He had a multi and it was 1200 days old. Now prove that he didnt have it for all 1200 days.

Bud, I don't think that information as been confirmed or exists and is a complete and blatant lie.

Please provide a screen shot of the nation before it was deleted stating it's age. It's not that it's impossible, merely that proof of this kind has not been presented yet, and arguing based on innuendo and assumption is never a good way to go.

k.

They were around yesterday:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa237/B...m/rishnokof.png

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa237/B...mageenation.png

Care to band around ideas of how a nation at war and only at 3 days inactivity is no longer with us? :)

I never said the advisor mask worked in any way at all.....I was just refuting the fact that anyone can say with a definative answer unless admin on said forums.

As for burden of proof....lol this is Planet Bob.....since when does anyone need proof to do anything? Hell proof would spoil all the great hearsay, whining, fabrication, spin, and outright deceitfull lying that we all have come to know and love lmao

I jumped the gun. You got me.

Correction, there's no evidence against TPF after their surrender and no evidence against Hoo.

Again with the deflection and attempt at derailing. This is not about TPF at all, and this is the last time that I'll engage this issue directly before clicking that wonderful "ignore posts" button to miss all your attempts at misdirection away from this colossal failure at a smear campaign:

Timing of actions means nothing. If I commit an assault then am not caught till after the statute of limitations is up, am I any less guilty?

Funny, the burden of proof was on TPF to prove that the concept ended before the war ended. Of course this was after war was already upon us.

Not really. Athens showed the concept processed through early implementation, expressing clear intent, and thus all that was necessary for justified war. I could respect the opposition's philosophical difference on the nature of warfare if they didn't spend every waking moment starting new threads about how Athens is so evil, incompetent, and just like them, rather than actually debating the merits of the two views as Srqt and I did some time ago.

So all you're doing is reaching? Or are you trying to ask for admin access on RoK forums to check access?

if that multi was 1200 days old, that would have covered his time as Triumvir of RoK.

As i'm sure you are aware- it is possible to change alliances and IC government positions without it affecting your nation age.