Joint NATO/IRON/TOP Announcement

Hakim

I believe since he was deleted as a multi, it's your job to prove that he wasn't always a multi.

Just keep ignoring his point. Nobody will notice!

[23:43] <@TheAUT> Shah - we're hittting the forums hard now

[23:44] <@Shahenshah[iRON]> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=2056293 <-- Thier weak point

01[23:44] <@Popsumpot[uCN]> yup

01[23:44] <@Popsumpot[uCN]> Im trolling too

[23:44] <@Shahenshah[iRON]> repeat repeat repeat

01[23:44] <@Popsumpot[uCN]> Shah

[23:44] <@Shahenshah[iRON]> pick on something, then just repeat repeat repeat

01[23:44] <@Popsumpot[uCN]> this is trolling

01[23:44] <@Popsumpot[uCN]> reason d oesn't work

01[23:44] <@Popsumpot[uCN]> it's just volume

Edited by Penkala

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it clear that they weren't?

Okay I like to post a lot but I prefer not to have to say the same thing 80 times, so maybe you should just read the last 2 or 3 pages where this was covered in practically every post? Or just read deth2munkies's posts if you're lazy, since they're the best ones.

Okay I like to post a lot but I prefer not to have to say the same thing 80 times, so maybe you should just read the last 2 or 3 pages where this was covered in practically every post? Or just read deth2munkies's posts if you're lazy, since they're the best ones.

Reason's unimportant, Doitzel. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

You mean he's ignoring my point. He's trying to say he wasn't always a multi. Let him prove it.

No, it's on you to prove that he always was. He cannot prove a negative.

Edited by Penkala

I believe since he was deleted as a multi, it's your job to prove that he wasn't always a multi.

It doesn't matter whether or not he was a multi because there's no evidence of spying nor evidence that RoK knew about it. There is, however, circumstantial evidence (such as the ages of the nations) indicating that he may have inherited the nation from someone that quit the game.

Either way it doesn't matter.

President Magee was a member of NATO a full month before he infiltrated Ragnarok in order to steal war information.

Who says NATO was his base of operations? For all we know, he could be in RIA, too. You sound pretty eager to throw dust around.

Yes, he just so happened to gain a multi in the short time since he hasn't been government.

You mean he's ignoring my point. He's trying to say he wasn't always a multi. Let him prove it.

There is nothing to prove HE WAS a multi either. I think that is what you are intentionally failing to understand.

It doesn't matter whether or not he was a multi because there's no evidence of spying nor evidence that RoK knew about it. There is, however, circumstantial evidence (such as the ages of the nations) indicating that he may have inherited the nation from someone that quit the game.

Either way it doesn't matter.

What circumstantial evidence? Ages of nations isn't proof of anything.

MCGee is older than Rish?

That means McGee had a multi and for all we know was using his Rish Account to spy on RoK.

Oh ho, you're a funny guy. Too bad this hasn't been beaten to the far side of brain-numbingly boring about seven pages ago.

MCGee is older than Rish?

That means McGee had a multi and for all we know was using his Rish Account to spy on RoK.

Indeed, this is the most likely reason.

Edited by James Dahl

Hey guys, guys. Did you know that you're being dumb everytime you make a dumb comment like "LOL RISH WAS THE MULTI NATO WAS SPYING LOL?" Because, secret, you totally are.

Magee left RoK to go to these other alliances. Stop saying the same dumb thing.

There is nothing to prove HE WAS a multi either. I think that is what you are intentionally failing to understand.

The mods confirmed he was deleted for multiying. That he was a multi is not really the question. The question is, for how long, and what did he do with it before the events known in the OP?

Unfortunately, we'll never know.

the age of nations proves that if they were, in fact, multis the whole time then McGee was the main and Rish was the multi, as McGee is the older nation.

So for 3 years he kept up two nations flawlessly and was not caught, yet just recently he very conveniently forgot how he'd done it all along and started logging in from the same computer / IP to get deleted and for you to catch him? Wow that's a rock-solid theory right there.

Like I said, it's not conclusive, but it provides a reasonable reason to doubt the validity of the argument they were multis from the beginning.

No, it's on you to prove that he always was. He cannot prove a negative.

Thats ridiculous he ran the nation & unless information comes to light showing it wasn't always his its reasonable to assume the nation was always his.

Edited by Alterego