The Phoenix Federation Response to war.

mhawk

Alright, friends. The war started already. Nothing anybody says in this thread will cause all four of the alliances that have attacked TPF so far to reverse their DoWs. Just keep that in mind.

I hope your alliance burns to the ground.

at the hands of TPF, that is.

Edited by astronaut jones

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So TPF spied on your or your alliance did they?

You are asking me why I am not chasing people around for spying. I'm simply responding to your question, I am not the one they spied on. Have you seen me declare on TPF? <_< I am saying that they should man up and take responsibility for what they did. That's something entirely different.

Alright, friends. The war started already. Nothing anybody says in this thread will cause all four of the alliances that have attacked TPF so far to reverse their DoWs. Just keep that in mind.

What's that? You think this is wrong? Well, you should just shut up and take it, cause we don't care what people think!

Did anyone actually read the OP, the part where they said they were simply coming up with ideas if put in an eternal war? None of this was ever actually put into motion, it was a plan for if all of TPF was ZI'ed, how they could keep fighting. ZH actually FORMING was the result of an internal split within TPF... not mhawk sending them off.

You can't tell me that when the chips are down, your alliance has never come up with hypotheticals as to ideas on how to fight if certain things would happen.

Did anyone actually read the OP, the part where they said they were simply coming up with ideas if put in an eternal war? None of this was ever actually put into motion, it was a plan for if all of TPF was ZI'ed, how they could keep fighting. ZH actually FORMING was the result of an internal split within TPF... not mhawk sending them off.

You can't tell me that when the chips are down, your alliance has never come up with hypotheticals as to ideas on how to fight if certain things would happen.

They have to ignore that bit because it doesnt fit their bs CB

Summary of arguments put forth:

- So what if the CB is 6 months old? So what if TPF committed act of war during war? So what if TPF declared white peace against ALL alliances when war stopped? So what if there is no evidence of act of war during and after the terms? We can do what we want! because yes we can!

- TPF had "intentions" !! ZH's formation is the proof! So what if it was based on internal split rather than Mhawk actually sending them forth! Fact ZH exists is CB enough.

- TPF was is and will remain ebil. TPF used to this years ago, so we can do eet too. Yes we can, down with Heg.

- Can your allies do something about it? Exactly thats what we're waiting on actually ;).

Regards,

Edited by shahenshah

Shuru there are logs of mhawk coaching while ZH was in talks with Athens for a protectorate.........which points to mhawk sending them off.

Never put into motion? Seriously? Even TPFs most ardent supporters have not tried that nonsense. You simply cannot read those logs and say this plan was not put into motion. It was not seen through to fruition, but clearly, and ridiculously clearly, it was put into motion.

Specifically but not solely.

If I'd known that the terms signed by specific Karma alliances involved in wars with a specific surrendering alliances included all alliances who fought under the Karma banner I'd have asked to get all our NoCB War reps we paid back from the alliances that took them. Judging by your comments here you'd have been in full support of that, right?

Edited by Tygaland

When mhawk himself is asking for logs of the meeting between Athens and Zero Hour over the protectorate agreement, we basically tend to believe that the OP is nothing but a load of !@#$%^&*. ;)

Summary of arguments put forth:

- So what if the CB is 6 months old? So what if TPF committed act of war during war? So what if TPF declared white peace against ALL alliances when war stopped? So what if there is no evidence of act of war during and after the terms? We can do what we want! because yes we can!

- TPF had "intentions" !! what we say is true, because we are moral and TPF is evil, there is no need to provide CB reflecting anything post terms.

- TPF was is and will remain ebil. TPF used to this years ago, so we can do eet too.

- Can your allies do something about it? Yes, exactly thats what we're waiting on actually ;).

A clearly unbiased assessment, thank you.

Shuru there are logs of mhawk coaching while ZH was in talks with Athens for a protectorate.........which points to mhawk sending them off.

Uhhh, Magic, I was on skype with him while they were doing that. It was them joking around. It wasn't 'coaching'. At that point, there was still enough of a friendship for laughs.

Thanks for telling me what I already know from your rabid assault on our DoE.

The war started already, nothing I say will make any of the three alliances and one bastardization of an alliance that was never worth saving (or resurrection) to change course and reverse their DoWs... so I was simply doing my best to show support for the destruction of your alliance.

again, at the hands of TPF.

Edited by astronaut jones

The war started already, nothing I say will make any of the three alliances and one bastardization of an alliance that was never worth saving (or resurrection) to change course and reverse their DoWs... so I was simply doing my best to show support for the destruction of your alliance.

You are a bitter and angry little man. Now stop derailing this thread with your antics.

Uhhh, Magic, I was on skype with him while they were doing that. It was them joking around. It wasn't 'coaching'. At that point, there was still enough of a friendship for laughs.

So, you're telling me they thought that actually doing what they had planned was funny, and they got together to laugh about it?

Ok, if you think that makes it look better.

Edited by magicninja

You are a bitter and angry little man. Now stop derailing this thread with your antics.

It is my position that your alliance should be wiped off the face of PB, and although TPF may not be able to do it, I hope they direct the majority of their attacks towards you.

TPF has said they will fight, they have asked their allies to support them militarily, it is my wish that they focus a certain amount of that fight and military intervention upon your alliance.