The Phoenix Federation Response to war.

mhawk

Could you point out where TPF could find proof of something that didnt happen?

Your logic is like saying "IRONs never infiltrated NPO but I want evidence to show that fact" which of course would not exist.

All Im seeing in this thread thus far is "lalalalalala not listening lalalalalala"

Well, if you're going to decide that Athens CB is flimsy, you best be backing that up now. Especially if you're comparing this to the NoCB war, because I don't see the similarities.

NoCB: Chickenzilla doing a tech deal with Hyperion

This war: TPF set up an undercover alliance called Zero Hour to damage Athens.

Please explain to me how this is anyway similar, yes that means all you Spin Doctors out there calling this NoCB 2.0

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice omission of the "and specifically to Poison Clan, Mushroom Kingdom, Federation of Buccaneers, Nueva Vida, Christian Coalition of Countries, and the Greenland Republic." and how those were the only alliances that signed the mentioned terms. Nope, that's not spin, just telling how you see it (which happens to be with your eyes closed).

I also see you edited the Shuru logs. Whats wrong mhawk? Running out of straws to grasp?

Yes! I agree! It doesn't matter what ever you've said, I'm just going to plug my ears, shake my head profusely and scream "SHOOP!"

How ironic.

As I was saying in the other thread.

Now the facts have come to light.

Did TPF concoct a strategy to undermine key players in the Karma faction? Yes.

But they were also at war. A war that, at the time, did not have an end in sight.

The fact is, Athens and co. got played by Zero Hour, and now they're doing their bidding.

No attempt at diplomacy was ever attempted by Athens and look at the result. I encourage all of Athens allies to look at their so called friend, with all the bs they've pulled in the last few months, and ask themselves if this is the sort of friend they need. I mean no slight against Athens for this, but they need to serious check the facts themselves before making any sort of DoWs in the future.

Hopefully this has introduced a degree of prudence in them.

This war is completely unjustified and a heinous attempt to stomp an alliance for a few peoples own pleasure.

Unfortunately for Athens and co. they got played.

The best bet for everyone is to halt aggressive actions to sit down and discuss a reasonable conclusion. Then they need to look at the real perpetrators, Zero Hour, and decide what to do with them them.

Edited by Kzoppistan

let me get this straight, half a year ago a lot of people jumped in on the side of a alliance that spied another alliance because <insert bull**** excuses here>. now, the the same people jump in the defense of another alliance who got "spied" upon during that war because <insert more bull**** excuses here>. at least the NPO at that time tried diplomacy first... you guys just fail.

NATO supports TPF and finds the details of this war sketchy at best and opportunist at worst. We would never fight a fellow Aqua nation directly, and hope that TPF and their opponents, as well as any mediators helping out, find a way to end this pointless war before further action is necessary. However, Rasaa, as you bolded the military part in your post I will tell you that NATO will not cancel our treaty with TPF nor will we be invoking any type of espionage clause. Of course, I am but an unofficial monarch...

Well said, Anu. :wub:

let me get this straight, half a year ago a lot of people jumped in on the side of a alliance that spied another alliance because <insert bull**** excuses here>. now, the the same people jump in the defense of another alliance who got "spied" upon during that war because <insert more bull**** excuses here>. at least the NPO at that time tried diplomacy first... you guys just fail.

Setting up an alliance to undermine Athens, is different to someone sending aid offers who happened to be on a ZI list.

If TPF really didn't have anything to do with this alliance post-Karma War. Why didn't they tell Athens?

Setting up an alliance to undermine Athens, is different to someone sending aid offers who happened to be on a ZI list.

If TPF really didn't have anything to do with this alliance post-Karma War. Why didn't they tell Athens?

Why are you comparing this to the WotC? Just because that CB was rubbish doesn't mean this CB isn't any less bull.

I agree wfully with this man. We should all aspire to start peace negotiations, and then attack in the middle of them. what a glorious standard to live by. Of course, they only started to talk peace because they realized they were going to get stomped. Else wise they just roll them, preferably As they are unarmed and under terms.

Edited by Atanatar

NATO supports TPF and finds the details of this war sketchy at best and opportunist at worst. We would never fight a fellow Aqua nation directly, and hope that TPF and their opponents, as well as any mediators helping out, find a way to end this pointless war before further action is necessary. However, Rasaa, as you bolded the military part in your post I will tell you that NATO will not cancel our treaty with TPF nor will we be invoking any type of espionage clause. Of course, I am but an unofficial monarch...

Well said Mr Drake, now get on irc and chat more.

When you are fighting a war where your enemy has suggested that there is no peace in sight you do not hold any punches. You use any and all means to fight this war.

Zero Hour when they were launched were designed to take out Athens as per the goals of Karma, to leave a lasting revenge on one of their enemies and a main orchestrator of the Karma War. After this OOC incident Mhawk essentially lost any control of this alliance and he also lost any responsibility of their actions.

You can not hold mhawk or TPF responsible for the actions of an alliance he set forth after he lost any say in their operation and you can not fault him for using a tool of war to destroy one of his enemies when he was in a seemingly endless war.

As I was saying in the other thread.

Now the facts have come to light.

Did TPF concoct a strategy to undermine key players in the Karma faction? Yes.

But they were also at war. A war that, at the time, did not have an end in sight.

The fact is, Athens and co. got played by Zero Hour, and now they're doing their bidding.

No attempt at diplomacy was ever attempted by Athens and look at the result. I encourage all of Athens allies to look at their so called friend, with all the bs they've pulled in the last few months, and ask themselves if this is the sort of friend they need.

This war is completely unjustified and a heinous attempt to stomp an alliance for Athens own pleasure.

Unfortunately for Athens and co. they got played.

The best bet for everyone is to halt aggressive actions to sit down and discuss a reasonable conclusion. Then they need to look at the real perpetrators, Zero Hour, and decide what to do with them them.

There where NO formal Declarations of War by TPF on Athens or vise versa.

There was no mention of Athens in their declaration of war: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54989

There was no mention of TPF in our declaration of war: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54859

At no point in time during the Karma War did Athens or TPF engage each other. At no point in time did Athens or TPF speak to each other during this war. At no point in time did Athens attend any of the meetings that concerned the TPF front because we where not involved in that front.

Zero Hour came clean, out of guilt, nothing more, nothing less.

thats good to know...

btw, \m/ is on the black team....or half pink team half black team....just so you know....

Edited by raasaa