The Christmas Miracle

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said...

And the other half?

policecar1.jpg

OK. You got me. They're in imminent danger. :rolleyes: What're you trying to prove? They're protected by a big alliance with good ties, now, so they're not going to be rolled. That's my point. Do you have one, or are you arguing for the sake of arguing?

Well, seeing as how this is the OWF, I'm gonna go with arguing for the sake of arguing.

Christmas miracle? No.

Also, didn't click on the music link, as my 9 year-old was in the room. Very classy guys....

No offense mmansfield68, but there is a time in every [ooc] Internet [/ooc] persons life when they learn that it's best to assume that every link is a potential unwholesome disaster ready to happen.

o/ \m/

Haters be hatin'

Imma offer U a minute with my jewel encrusted mouse to do something about it yourself.

B)

bling-mouse3.jpg

I love it, where do I wire a payment to you for it?

So Bel Air changed their name to \m/ to get new members...

So NpO changed their Emperor 4 times to avoid being rolled, welp that didn't work. And no. I was going to reform \m/ with Chief and Goby whether or not King Xander brought some of Bel Air with him or not, but KX knows how amazing this is and didn't want to miss out on it. I can't blame him either, just look at our lovely Reformation Thread.

Trust me, these are not "gangsters" and they are not "hood"

You can lay those fears to rest.

Perhaps you're right, can you make a poll for Planet Bob to vote in to settle the issue once and for all please?

Quoted for the crushing irony.

I agree.

\m/ is dead. Go away.

LUE is dead go away.

O\m/GWTFBBQ!!! why? Bad idea is Bad! That is all.

You know what else is a bad idea? Quoting Dilber calling GGA pathetic in your signature like you're proud of it.

Edited by Emperor Marx

You're not worth it.

I speak for GR and GR really doesn't give a crap to what \m/ does.

Who are you? Isn't GR NAAC 2.0? NAAC should've just stayed dead.

But you're not worth it, I don't really care what you do.

See what I did there? I insulted you and simultaneously showed you that I have no spine. (That's what you did!)

Also, I'm drunk! :D

duh...too late...i already sent them recruitment messages :P

That is a lie, where's mine? Also if you do I will have no choice but to demand that you compensate \m/ by paying us 500 technology and giving us a personal apology or else we'd roll you by next update.

I'm serious.