The Christmas Miracle

Here's the $64,000 question: Why does MK think we need their love and support? It was the same with Bel Air and it looks like they are stacking up out the door to tell the new \m/ how much they don't care.

Clearly the spot light is off them for longer than they would care for, ever since leading the big bad Karma Coalition they seem to have this sense of entitlement as the most important people in this world and will rage when a challenger approaches. These fine gentlemen just need to learn to relax and enjoy the Holiday festivities.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to the mustache comment, you might want to twirl yours if you keep making vaguely insidious comments like that. Keep going on thinking you have significance to anything but your ego, it'll happen some day, I'm sure of it.

You assume a lot in your commentary.

Really? I don't picture you at all.. then again, I don't picture anyone that isn't significant in some way, so .. I guess that's why.

I, sir, am Significantly obsessed with cooking... can you picture me? :P

Also, welcome back?

Best of luck with this...

Alright, everybody. Instead of trying your hardest to get our DoE locked, get off the internet and enjoy your holiday. It speaks volumes that you're spending your holiday trashing our DoE. Unless somehow you're all Jews. Or Muslims. Or whatever.

Edited by Chief Savage Man

Yes because fighting in several large scale wars, including two Great Wars, and winning means we're terrible when we lose only one.

You fought in lopsided global affairs on the winning side. You lost when you were put to a significant test, and lost spectacularly. For all the tough talk the original did, to give up the way they did after only a week was spectacularly bad, and shattered their image of the "unstoppable badasses" or whatever they were going for. That is the image you're trying to bank off of, which is just sad.

You fought in lopsided global affairs on the winning side. You lost when you were put to a significant test, and lost spectacularly. For all the tough talk the original did, to give up the way they did after only a week was spectacularly bad, and shattered their image of the "unstoppable badasses" or whatever they were going for. That is the image you're trying to bank off of, which is just sad.

Sorry we can't compete with CSN's glorious history. You're pretty presumptuous to assume we're banking off of anything.

Not for people who consider this not the real \m/, if you know what I mean. ;)

Well to hell with them.

Sorry we can't compete with CSN's glorious history. You're pretty presumptuous to assume we're banking off of anything.

Well to hell with them.

The fact that CSN, an unassuming alliance if there ever was one, has stood up to worse and survived infinitely better than \m/ ever did, shows a lot not only to the character and drive and determination of CSN, but the LACK of any character, drive, and determination in the original \m/

The fact that CSN, an unassuming alliance if there ever was one, has stood up to worse and survived infinitely better than \m/ ever did, shows a lot not only to the character and drive and determination of CSN, but the LACK of any character, drive, and determination in the original \m/

I'm not arguing with you over which of our alliances can survive better. What you need to do is to clear the air here on your reasons for attacking this thread like a rabid dog. Maybe then you'll feel better.

I'm not arguing with you over which of our alliances can survive better. What you need to do is to clear the air here on your reasons for attacking this thread like a rabid dog. Maybe then you'll feel better.

I never show my hand to anyone.

[edit:] that being said, I'm not sure why you bothered to bring up CSN in any way, shape, or form, seeing as how CSN is head and shoulders above that which you call your own.

Edited by astronaut jones

It is good to have goals, with a lot of hard work maybe one day we can have "drive, determination and character"