The Christmas Miracle

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only because Ragnarok did the dumbest thing they've done since their treaty with Bel Air.

In regards to the mustache comment, you might want to twirl yours if you keep making vaguely insidious comments like that. Keep going on thinking you have significance to anything but your ego, it'll happen some day, I'm sure of it.

We are well aware that we cannot just pick up where the old \m/ left off. The Ruining the Game thing is a joke, nothing more, nothing less. This \m/ will have an identity all it's own. I am confident that this alliance will succeed.

edit: Our goal is not to replicate the old \m/. If we tried to copy the old \m/, just think of where the old \m/ ended up. A page in the history books. Marx, Goby and I all remember and know what happened there. For all of you who say that you don't care or that \m/ is pathetic or that this isn't the "real \m/", then cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get the $%&@ over it and on with your life because we don't really care.

Man, CSM, I hope you're cool enough to balance out that band of losers you've rounded up. The worst part of \m/ is already kickin' back. Those jokes suck!

That is a lie, where's mine? Also if you do I will have no choice but to demand that you compensate \m/ by paying us 500 technology and giving us a personal apology or else we'd roll you by next update.

I'm serious.

I believe you are changing my heart Mr. Marx

There's a lot of original \m/embers in the alliance. I don't see where your concern comes from.

No there's not that many, I mean you hardly have any of the prominent \m/embers from back in the day. I don't see how an alliance with 39 nations could possibly have a lot of original \m/embers from an alliance that had 300 nations.

Edited by Drai

Man, CSM, I hope you're cool enough to balance out that band of losers you've rounded up. The worst part of \m/ is already kickin' back. Those jokes suck!

I'd rather roll with Chief's Merry Men than pretend that I can move things with my mind. But we appreciate your support.

On the bright side, that means this bastardization of the original is likely to last about as long in a serious fight as the first one did. ^_^

This.

you were a pathetic excuse for an alliance the first time around. I'm sure this will be no different

Here's the $64,000 question: Why does MK think we need their love and support? It was the same with Bel Air and it looks like they are stacking up out the door to tell the new \m/ how much they don't care.

We have a low tolerance for failure of this magnitude. I'm rendered useless in a fit of giggles over your inherent lack of redeeming qualities and feel I must announce that fact to the world.