The Christmas Miracle

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they have to check with you first or something?

No, they didn't even need to apply he just rejected them strait out. Now to fill out my application to see if I am gangster enough for AUT.

True. Clearing a ZI list is not the same thing as ending an alliance war; however, IRON's terms do include clearing all wars.

This is not actually the case. Check the surrender terms. Also, the New Polar Order, Greenland Republic and TAB were not Hegemony.

For convenience, I have listed them here.

IRON: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=58579 - clears all wars per Article 8

GGA: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=57473 - does not clear wars

UPN: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=56109 - does not clear wars

Veritas Aequitas: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55970 - does not clear wars

The Legion: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=56117 - does not clear wars

I would suggest some efforts be made to contact these alliances, along with the Karma alliances listed above, by whatever diplomatic staff \m/ has chosen to employ.

You don't need to declare war on the same alliance twice.

GGA and VA wee also contacted some time ago for a different reformation possibility. Polar was contacted as well. If UPN wants to fight them, well.. lol.

Pretty much. RAD was originally going to pull this move, but for various reasons did not.

One pathetic alliance changes their name to another pathetic alliance in hopes of banking off their former glory and reputation, even though when push came to shove and the original \m/ had to show what they were made of, they caved like the pathetic excuse for an alliance they were.

There are plenty of fine arguments against this and other \m/ reformations. Well, I mean some, but people just mostly like going "haha we kill you (plz forget when world killed us) >:D". I don't know about this reformation, but the talks of the last one weren't for 'recruiting' purposes and fell through because R's appeal was denied and it was felt that it wouldn't be 'legitimate' without him.

Edited by Penkala

Did they have to check with you first or something?

3555717833_09639d3fe5.jpg

This is the image that popped into my head.

Also, war flag. You're welcome.

No, they didn't even need to apply he just rejected them strait out. Now to fill out my application to see if I am gangster enough for AUT.

You've certainly the grammar for it. :)

Edit: The only think I'll say about this is if these group of friends want to reform, let them. Why not? Just live and let live. And if they act up? Then just jack them up it's not hard.

Edited by The AUT

Edit: The only think I'll say about this is if these group of friends want to reform, let them. Why not? Just live and let live. And if they act up? Then just jack them up it's not hard.

Great one catiagory down,

WWcoltpeacemaker.jpg

It actually is kind of hard now seeing as RoK backs them and about half the world backs RoK.

Like I said...

And the other half?

Actually all major alliances except neutrals are indirectly tied to Ragnarok. But if there were another half I suppose it'd be up to them to do something about this then, wouldn't it? ;)

Seriously, there's absolutely no excuse to be hating a name so much. You're all just proving that even in death they got under your skin. Thy don't care what you say, and will feed off of your hatred of them.

Actually all major alliances except neutrals are indirectly tied to Ragnarok. But if there were another half I suppose it'd be up to them to do something about this then, wouldn't it? ;)

Seriously, there's absolutely no excuse to be hating a name so much. You're all just proving that even in death they got under your skin. Thy don't care what you say, and will feed off of your hatred of them.

Hold on, I did say if they were friends and love the community so much they should reform and people should lay off of them.

As for saying Ragnaroks treatied to the MDP web, well, remember so was NPO and look what happened. When things start fracturing you'll get one side and another side, and you've no idea who's going to be where. That's just the nature of the game.

Hold on, I did say if they were friends and love the community so much they should reform and people should lay off of them.

As for saying Ragnaroks treatied to the MDP web, well, remember so was NPO and look what happened. When things start fracturing you'll get one side and another side, and you've no idea who's going to be where. That's just the nature of the game.

\m/'s safe. :P

Didn't they say that about a number of other alliances before they got attacked?

OK. You got me. They're in imminent danger. :rolleyes: What're you trying to prove? They're protected by a big alliance with good ties, now, so they're not going to be rolled. That's my point. Do you have one, or are you arguing for the sake of arguing?

OK. You got me. They're in imminent danger. :rolleyes: What're you trying to prove? They're protected by a big alliance with good ties, now, so they're not going to be rolled. That's my point. Do you have one, or are you arguing for the sake of arguing?

No one is in "imminent danger", however, ties to large alliances do not dictate whether or not someone is going to be attacked.

. . . cash in on it's former glory in an effort to garner them a quick boost to reputation or members or both.

"Former Glory" "Reputation"

They failed, they were pathetic, they were sad, their leaders were horrible and worthless.

"failed" "Pathetic" "horrible" "Worthless"

Maybe you should go get some sleep AJ. You're conflicting your own posts.

\m/>.<\m/