The Christmas Miracle

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And your point? They're back, they're blingin', and ready to roll.

My point is the alliance is dead. I could grab a group of friends and call the alliance LUE but i wont because i never led LUE. There is no way this version is going to be anything like the original. Mainly because the CN population would not allow it this time. So since it is going to be a different alliance with different leaders it should have a different name....

But oh well you are growing fast "\m/". I suppose thats probably why you chose the name

The next time you get attacked and immediately disband will be even funnier than the last time.

The next time Polar gets attacked and immediately turtles will be even funnier than the first time. Why are you going to make me agree with this joke reformation, RI?

God I just love the part where people still try to compare and alliance that caved under pressure and disbanded for 2 years to an alliance that they're just green with envy for. Here's the difference between Polaris and the people who still try to relish the noCB war; when Polaris delivers an $@!-kicking, you scatter. When you deliver an $@!-kicking, the guy you just fought ends up back in 3rd place.

all the rest is blah blah blah

God I just love the part where people still try to compare and alliance that caved under pressure and disbanded for 2 years to an alliance that they're just green with envy for. Here's the difference between Polaris and the people who still try to relish the noCB war; when Polaris delivers an $@!-kicking, you scatter. When you deliver an $@!-kicking, the guy you just fought ends up back in 3rd place.

all the rest is blah blah blah

Well NPO will end up back at the top again too. avoid the next war with membership numbers like that and insta boost.

April Fools isn't for another few months, save the BS announcements for then.

If you're actually being serious, then I'm glad that Bel-Air is gone and all their members are about to get rolled for resurrecting an alliance still at war with numerous interested parties.

Who are we still at war with?

:ph34r:

Kind of hard to feel this without banned member, as has already been noted. And being on irc.synirc.net is going to leave you very isolated. But have fun, I guess.

R will be missed, as well as LE and many others. But the important thing most people seem to forget is that they didn't equal \m/. They were amazing members and did a lot for us back in the day but \m/ is more than just a handful of names. Thank you though, and enjoy retirement.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Who are we still at war with?

If the wiki is to be believed:

GGA

NpO

IRON

UPN

VA

Legion

GR

TAB

were all at war with you when you disbanded. Since there was no surrender or legal secession of hostilities, they can re-start the war at their leisure, and I highly encourage them to do so.