The Christmas Miracle

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're delusional.

So says the man leading an alliance whose sole claim to fame was disbanding in the face of any real challenge. If it's easy, you revel in it, you love it, you flex your muscles and pretend you're hard and unstoppable, but when it's difficult, you cry and squeal and bawwwww all the way home, where you promptly close up shop so the bad men will stop attacking you.

If I'm delusional, which I'm not, but hey, devil's advocate here, then what are you when you're obviously attempting to live off past glory that never was?

That is a lie, where's mine? Also if you do I will have no choice but to demand that you compensate \m/ by paying us 500 technology and giving us a personal apology or else we'd roll you by next update.

I'm serious.

damn..didnt u get yours.... :rolleyes:

Also 500 technology for 1mill NS isnt that bad a deal..... ^_^

Here's the $64,000 question: Why does MK think we need their love and support? It was the same with Bel Air and it looks like they are stacking up out the door to tell the new \m/ how much they don't care.

MK could care. It's members, however, are rather worldly, and many were tied to \m/ in one way shape or form. Hence their questions.

Clearly the spot light is off them for longer than they would care for, ever since leading the big bad Karma Coalition they seem to have this sense of entitlement as the most important people in this world and will rage when a challenger approaches. These fine gentlemen just need to learn to relax and enjoy the Holiday festivities.

As a member of \m/'s leading government, your opinion is duly noted and will not be forgotten.

It also gave me a giggle.

So says the man leading an alliance whose sole claim to fame was disbanding in the face of any real challenge. If it's easy, you revel in it, you love it, you flex your muscles and pretend you're hard and unstoppable, but when it's difficult, you cry and squeal and bawwwww all the way home, where you promptly close up shop so the bad men will stop attacking you.

If I'm delusional, which I'm not, but hey, devil's advocate here, then what are you when you're obviously attempting to live off past glory that never was?

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Clearly the spot light is off them for longer than they would care for, ever since leading the big bad Karma Coalition they seem to have this sense of entitlement as the most important people in this world and will rage when a challenger approaches. These fine gentlemen just need to learn to relax and enjoy the Holiday festivities.

Hohoho, that's rich coming from an alliance with a superiority complex bigger than a TOP warchest.

We're a group of players who remember our past alliance fondly. We brought \m/ back from the dead for more or less the same reason that VE was brought back from the dead. It was our home. We are not attempting to take the history of \m/ and use it as a shot in the arm for Bel Air and Rage Co. Goddammit, I loved \m/. I loved that goddamn thing. I could never love any alliance like I loved \m/. It was my home. I fit in there like a key in a lock. I never fit in quite like that in NpO. I sure as !@#$ didn't in GOONS. And if it weren't for the whole "crusade against NPO" deal at Vox, I wouldn't have fit in with those guys either. Even in Bel Air, it just doesn't feel right. So here I am. It's been over two years since \m/ bit it. The grudges are mostly forgotten. Time has healed the wounds of the end. What is \m/? It's my !@#$@#$ home and if you can't understand why I need my home back, then you'll never get it.

Hohoho, that's rich coming from an alliance with a superiority complex bigger than a TOP warchest.

Ooooooooooooooh no he di-en't

Your story didn't amuse me very much. Needs more jokes and less bigass words that a poor, illiterate bum like me can't understand.

I mean, what the hell is ambling? I thought that was like flying or something. And I'm pretty sure drunks don't fly. Only druggies do that.

We're a group of players who remember our past alliance fondly. We brought \m/ back from the dead for more or less the same reason that VE was brought back from the dead. It was our home. We are not attempting to take the history of \m/ and use it as a shot in the arm for Bel Air and Rage Co. Goddammit, I loved \m/. I loved that goddamn thing. I could never love any alliance like I loved \m/. It was my home. I fit in there like a key in a lock. I never fit in quite like that in NpO. I sure as !@#$ didn't in GOONS. And if it weren't for the whole "crusade against NPO" deal at Vox, I wouldn't have fit in with those guys either. Even in Bel Air, it just doesn't feel right. So here I am. It's been over two years since \m/ bit it. The grudges are mostly forgotten. Time has healed the wounds of the end. What is \m/? It's my !@#$@#$ home and if you can't understand why I need my home back, then you'll never get it.

If you need an alliance like that then you might want to take a step back from everything for a moment.

A home is what you make of it. If it were simply a case of "we wanted a place to call home" then any alliance you created would have done the trick, had you put any real effort into it.

No, instead you brought this one back because it had a name, a reputation, and yeah I'm not denying you had a fondness for it, but there's more to it, a lot more to it, than what you're claiming. This is more to do with name recognition and reputation than it is to do with "this is my home." You could have made your home anywhere, you didn't.. don't try to pass off this !@#$%^&* as the truth when people are smart enough to see through it.

Home has nothing to do with name.. it has everything to do with the people you surround yourself with. The same people in \m/ were in bel air, so don't give me that !@#$, don't try and pass this off as anything more than it really is. It's insulting to everyone that you'd attempt to use that excuse and pass it off as your "truth"

Edited by astronaut jones

MK could care. It's members, however, are rather worldly, and many were tied to \m/ in one way shape or form. Hence their questions.

As a member of \m/'s leading government, your opinion is duly noted and will not be forgotten.

It also gave me a giggle.

I live to serve.

I know the concept of friends and community might be difficult but.................

The exact same friends and community could have been achieved by merging Bel Air and Rage Co and calling it a day. Instead, you chose to resurrect the name of a long-dead alliance solely for notoriety.

A home is what you make of it. If it were simply a case of "we wanted a place to call home" then any alliance you created would have done the trick, had you put any real effort into it.

No, instead you brought this one back because it had a name, a reputation, and yeah I'm not denying you had a fondness for it, but there's more to it, a lot more to it, than what you're claiming. This is more to do with name recognition and reputation than it is to do with "this is my home." You could have made your home anywhere, you didn't.. don't try to pass off this !@#$%^&* as the truth when people are smart enough to see through it.

Home has nothing to do with name.. it has everything to do with the people you surround yourself with. The same people in \m/ were in bel air, so don't give me that !@#$, don't try and pass this off as anything more than it really is. It's insulting to everyone that you'd attempt to use that excuse and pass it off as your "truth"

Wow, it's like, you know, you were in our minds reading our thoughts.

Edited by Merrie Melodies

It's awfully presumptuous of you to tell me what I should consider to be my home.

All you've done is merged with another alliance and called yourself \m/. It will not be the same, you're being far too sentimental about an old dead alliance.

How is this in any way similar to the \m/ of the past?

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

The exact same friends and community could have been achieved by merging Bel Air and Rage Co and calling it a day. Instead, you chose to resurrect the name of a long-dead alliance solely for notoriety.

Yeah, true, its not like any of us have ever mentioned \m/ in the past two years.

So should I take it that your complaint is that we are tarninshing the image of \m/?

It's awfully presumptuous of you to tell me what I should consider to be my home.

And it's awfully insulting to everyone for you to be throwing around that !@#$%^&* that \m/ is your home when the EXACT same people in this resurrected alliance, were in bel air with you. You had your home, you wanted a name, you wanted recognition, you wanted a reputation, so you stole, or tried to steal, the reputation of this long dead alliance. Only thing is, the reputation isn't as good as you thought it was.

Still, pretty sad and pathetic on your part.