The Christmas Miracle

Yeah, true, its not like any of us have ever mentioned \m/ in the past two years.

So should I take it that your complaint is that we are tarninshing the image of \m/?

I'm merely noting flaws in CSM's argument that \m/ was revived for any reason other than notoriety. I hold no love for the memory of \m/.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is this such an issue? If there are past grudges left unresolved and a group of people want to bring back a dead alliance, so what? If they fudge it up then attack them. Till then, welcome back \m/ and welcome to the black team.

I don't remember any past grudge with astronaut jones. He's just an animal I guess. It's one thing if Electron Sponge came charging in here and screaming like a maniac. But we never even did anything to these people. And thank you for your welcome.

I'm merely noting flaws in CSM's argument that \m/ was revived for any reason other than notoriety. I hold no love for the memory of \m/.

I don't see why you would. You were never in it unless my memory is really fogged up.

Edited by Chief Savage Man

I don't remember any past grudge with astronaut jones. He's just an animal I guess. It's one thing if Electron Sponge came charging in here and screaming like a maniac. But we never even did anything to these people. And thank you for your welcome.

sorry, I meant to put "if there are no past grudges left unresolved".

More like a bunch of us have been butt hurt for over two years about giving up our alliance, we've pissed, we've moaned. we've groaned about (it's all over the forums) so it dawned on us, why dont we just go back. Hi !

Will \m/ b e like it was two years ago? Not a chance in hades, does that change the fact that a group of former revived the alliance? No

Where the future takes us remains to be seen.

More like a bunch of us have been butt hurt for over two years about giving up our alliance, we've pissed, we've moaned. we've groaned about (it's all over the forums) so it dawned on us, why dont we just go back. Hi !

Will \m/ b e like it was two years ago? Not a chance in hades, does that change the fact that a group of former revived the alliance? No

Where the future takes us remains to be seen.

Okay, so you're going to be different from the old \m/ (so you claim) If this is the case, that doesn't make you \m/.

So why did you decide to choose the name \m/?

I am sorry you find me inferior.

That's okay. I forgive you.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

originality itp

Only the best from the Chief.

Okay, so you're going to be different from the old \m/ (so you claim) If this is the case, that doesn't make you \m/.

Because its an awesome name.

Sorry, I forgot we have to switch Super Mario Bros. characters to erase the mistakes of the past.

When did VE throw on Mario characters? Or IAA? I'm confused.

Edit: And why did MK have to fight NPO then?

Edited by TheNeverender

When did VE throw on Mario characters? Or IAA? I'm confused.

Edit: And why did MK have to fight NPO then?

Because NPO is the devil?

Resorting to "LUE 2.0" eh? You're trying very hard to go back to the pre-UJW NPO indoctrination, I see. Good on you.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. I sincerely apologize. Also I was never in NPO.

So, basically what we have here is a bunch of people who have had their tails taken to the brink (in some cases multiple times) but whose allies/friends were able to save their tails for them laughing at an alliance who didn't have that rescue line from on high. Golf clap. Compounding ~ personalities' issues: We're all very sorry that you no longer have the political capital to keep \m/ dead.

Frankly, I highly dislike Bel Air and I don't expect \m/ to act any different than them, but I'm not a whiny ponce, either.

It's wonderful that \m/ can still provoke such strong feelings of affection and loathing.

o/ \m/

o/ the son of \m/

A supportive ex-GOONS appears

You're mad.

. . . You mad

Edited by Schattenmann

That's okay. I forgive you.

If we fly \m/ it does make is \m/

If you don't know why we choose \m/ I can't help you, I am a slow learner which makes me a poor teacher.

All you've done is merged with another alliance and called yourself \m/. It will not be the same, you're being far too sentimental about an old dead alliance.

How is this in any way similar to the \m/ of the past?

In the same way that MK is similar to LUE in the past; which means not exactly, am I right? I don't know if you realize this but this chapter of \m/ isn't a repeat of the last.

Resorting to "LUE 2.0" eh? You're trying very hard to go back to the pre-UJW NPO indoctrination, for the real \m/ experience. Good on you.

I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. You have my sincere apology.

Then why stick with the \m/ name and symbolism?

Because we couldn't think of anything better than that? Bel Air and RAD were alright. But they just don't have the pop that \m/ has.