Announcement from Dark Fist

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCM, no offense to your crusade or whatever this thing is, but I think it's commonly agreed that if NSO is actually going to do something official this dude usually says something about it. Instead, you're using the actions of this charming fellow and a David Caruso look-a-like to back this up. Not really buying it. But do keep on truckin'.

Dark Fist does not declare war for OOC reasons such as the one stated in the OP.

Right, you'd prefer that someone else do what you're too cowardly to do yourselves. You storm to the OWF with all kinds of wild allegations against us, yet you can't prove any of it. There is no point to this thread, then.

Yes because we want nothing more than our forums spammed with crap. rolleyes.gif
After watching your channel logs, it seems that you actually enjoy spamming yourselves.
Please note my fake edit. Ya know, the one you so cleverly left out. You tricky lil devil you!
Fake Edit: Crap that we don't post ourselves.

Well... it changes nothing: look at the logs, you are the ones spamming your own channel with that crap.

We apologize. In the future we will not hold a gun to your head and make you read and reply to our threads.

Unhappyly I do not see the future so to know that this is just "bla bla bla, we don't like NSO and we are trying to make them look guilty without proof, bla bla bla..." I need to read it first. ;)

Then why post this?
Right, you'd prefer that someone else do what you're too cowardly to do yourselves. You storm to the OWF with all kinds of wild allegations against us, yet you can't prove any of it. There is no point to this thread, then.

1. Because we wanted to make NSO aware of the foul actions of one of their members

2. Because we wanted to communicate our displeasure with the NSO in an appropriate manner

3. Because it's very funny

Why don't you man up and grow some balls already? If you think you have a valid casus belli

We do not. Dark Fist has never and will never go to war because of an OOC reason. I don't know how many times I need to make this clear.

Dark Fist has never and will never go to war because of an OOC reason. I don't know how many times I need to make this clear.

But you will POST about OOC attacks in IC forums, am I right?

This message is brought to you by Amateur Forum Moderators Association.

Edited by WalkerNinja

1. Because we wanted to make NSO aware of the foul actions of one of their members
Of course we can't *prove* it was NSO, however the timing of our debating in the other discussion, the spamwar, and the general antics of youwish, I think, that more or less proves it.

sense.jpg

2. Because we wanted to communicate our displeasure with the NSO in an appropriate manner

3. Because it's very funny.

To #'s 1 & 2: it sounds like private channels would've won out on this one.

To #3: if you find it funny then again I'll ask why post in a negative tone? It seems that if you were offended then ok you could go public; however, you admit to finding this funny but want to make a scene over it.......

I could be over analyzing though.

3. Because it's very funny

We do not. Dark Fist has never and will never go to war because of an OOC reason. I don't know how many times I need to make this clear.

So weak.

You made yourselves look like a bunch of !@#$%willows on this one. This thread will not have the effect you desired but you're right it is pretty funny.

I believe that is what is typically done.

This also is a nice warning to diplomats "Hey, let's not go on DF forums for a bit since they are getting spammed with..bad stuff."

Poor form NSO.

Honestly, keeping in line with the rhetoric and baiting TDF did in the other discussion, I have to side with NSO on this one.......do something about it or shut up.

Your chest thumping is no different than their chest thumping. You just look pathetic for doing it after criticizing them for it.

GoEnglish_com_ThePotCallingTheKettleBlack.gif

Edited by AirMe

I believe that is what is typically done.

This also is a nice warning to diplomats "Hey, let's not go on DF forums for a bit since they are getting spammed with..bad stuff."

Poor form NSO.

I like to think that we've hardened most of the foreign diplomats to that sort of thing by now. :lol1:

Also, to all of those complaining about this being in the IC forum. SCM is aware he put it in the wrong place. He is Australian, cut him some slack. Mods will hopefully move it.

Just because it was an OOC attack, does not mean it is not an IC issue. We believe it is, and we wanted to make the NSO aware of it in the proper manner. I don't know what is so hard to understand here.

In addition, those people complaining about the quote "Furthermore I think NSO should be destroyed", are clearly missing the historical reference.